I'm already a bigger Canadian legend in just 6 months than Bret Hart ever was

I'm already a bigger Canadian legend in just 6 months than Bret Hart ever was

Attached: Leonard-1040795.jpg (590x350, 32K)

yeah but he's a nigger

Attached: 1556729216021.jpg (250x239, 21K)

Isnt it more like 3/5 a legend?

And he'll be a bigger heel than HBK when he joins the Lakers in June.

he already is in my book for leaving the god damn spurs but its hard not to like this guy. Based kawhi gonna work everybody into a shoot

Now I wanna see him win it all in Toronto and go back to the Spurs just to see how Skip Bayless manages to spin it.

You shouldnt hold that against Bret

>So Dave tell us about that kawhi promo last night, was that a shoot or a work?
>Ok s-s-so what happened was kawhi was supposed to just celebrate the shot, cause y'know it was a huge shot 'n all, winning the game
>yeah but it was supposed to be a feel good moment, why'd he have to go and bury bret?!
>well you know -- kawhi's kawhi, he's gonna do whatever he wants. You saw how he acted in his days working down in Texas and San Antonio territories
>well all I know is it made bret look like a total dweeb!
>yeah well...but a-a-and here's the thing about kawhi, kawhi probably isn't even resigning next year in Toronto! Word is he will be signing with Lakers promotion, so y'now that will make things really interesting if they put the ring on him...

Attached: Melt.jpg (200x233, 12K)

Everyone's going to the Knicks

even if they get to the finals they won't beat gsw

based and kawaiipilled

Underrated

>rumors and innuendo

The world does know who your yank sports people are but they know and love the hitman

WWE is yank sports....and for pajeets

I fucking hate the Warriors but I will never go against the USA ESPECIALLY against a meme country like Cuntnada

t.coked up 1997 Shawn

>be a hockey country
>none of the candian teams make it past the first round
>country now has to resort to cheering for the Toronto nogball team
JUST

I don't hate the Warriors but it's real fucking boring watching them win every year. I want to see them get fucked up in the finals. Doesn't really matter to me if it's Kawhi or the Greek freak. As long as it's not LebronI'm cool with it.

Leave it to them

Attached: hi-res-44e04fd37b549fad46f5272f1b46c253_crop_north.jpg (800x533, 65K)

No one outside of Toronto gives a shit

no one wants to play for the New York Pants