Goldberg vs Undertaker at Saudi Arabia?

Goldberg vs Undertaker at Saudi Arabia?

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: ddd.png (613x583, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n3PswaGIZt4
youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2Vm72nK00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

mmmmmmm now that's badd ass

Dimmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmes

> In addition, the event will include Triple H vs. Randy Orton, as they create another chapter of their storied rivalry, and a 50-Man Battle Royal — the largest in WWE history.

>WWE Champion Kofi Kingston, WWE Universal Champion Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, AJ Styles and Brock Lesnar are also scheduled to compete at WWE Super ShowDown, which will stream live on WWE Network and be available on pay-per-view outside of the Middle East.

At least it isn't Sands of Time

>kino matches
>no divas
these are the best shows of the year. All it needs is to have title changes.

So 3 min match where Taker goes over so Vince can rub his old WCW "specially now Ted Turner is back in the game" hard on

Why are the McMahons so petty

*gargles sand nigger balls*
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

>a 50-Man Battle Royal

Attached: 1531010642784.png (200x200, 35K)

Literally can't remember anything from their shows, other than when Carmella almost caused a riot

>Goldberg vs Undertaker
>Triple H vs. Randy Orton

which match will be worse?

Is the 50 man battle royal going to be for Braun's mountain dew belt?

Attached: braun green belt.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

D I M E S

Randy vs Gaytch because it will be slow as fuck and go at least ten minutes

>50 man battle royal
why?

Attached: 1535171886948.jpg (720x690, 72K)

goldberg taker will be three minutes long hhh v orton will be thirty

>Saudi Prince booking dream matches

This will never not be funny. Bless this man

how pissed must the wrestlers be to actually be required to smell that many rag heads at once?

american wrestling fans aren't really known for their hygine

>No Bryan

Based for not giving a single fuck about this sandniggers

Let me guess : Manny, Dan Matha, Babatunde and all the big lads from NXT will be in the battle royal.

you know it

wonder who they are booking brock against

>50-Man Battle Royal
Ex fucking cuse me?

Attached: bullshit.png (570x558, 157K)

>and a 50-Man Battle Royal
How the fuck.

These shows are non cannon. The fact that whatever happens at these Saudi Events is never mentioned again. You figure Braun would of walked around with that belt for a month or so.

E-Drones don't care though. They just curl up, put their hands over their ears and shake back and forth until its over. They imagine that their SJW filled Cuck Fest known as WWE never went to Saudia Arabia in the first place just to keep their self porjecting circle jerk paradigm in tact. You fucks live a false life and we will Destroy YOU!!!

I hope his kid dabs on Carder for even considering doing a podcast with Conrad.

it's the time for the comeback
make the call prince

Attached: Hiroki-Sumi-WWE.jpg (625x380, 29K)

>In addition, the event will include Triple H vs. Randy Orton, as they create another chapter of their storied rivalry
>storied rivarly
fuck what?

I love Goldberg, is my favorite wrestler as a kid growing up.

Im gonna hate this match, as Goldberg is going to lose...and I honestly dont think, in kayfabe powers, Goldberg can lose to Undertaker if its not Wrestlemania.

Undertaker has lost to weaker wrestlers than Goldberg or even wrestlers Goldberg has beaten himself. It would take Wrestlemania for Undertaker to gain enough power to match and surpass Goldberg.

>Roman says he doesn't want to do Saudi Arabia
>PUT THE VEIL ON AND SHAKE THOSE HIPS FOR THE PRINCE, GODDAMN IT
>Bryan says he doesn't want to do Saudi Arabia
>Doesn't
>Gets WWE Title reign out of it
GOAT
O
A
T

>These shows are non cannon.
Retard

Attached: Capture.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

remember this?
youtube.com/watch?v=n3PswaGIZt4

now add 9 more people to it

Everything Triple H touches is historic.

Attached: Orton.0.png.jpg (1400x1050, 202K)

They clearly don't care, they get paid. Also lol at Kofi being there as champ, aren't they all for equality? Doesn't seem to matter who he works for as long as he gets paid. Yet the guy he took the belt off of, Bryan, has the balls to tell Vince and the Saudis to suck their own balls. I could be wrong but I don't think Randy gives a fk about wrestling H especially in a pointless match.

Pretty boring that they're going with the same name for these international """"PPV""""
You're already doing dumb shit, go full throttle, call it WWE Arabian Knights and have Roman Reigns come out in a magic carpet.

It's Manny's turn to get the strap brother

HHH/Orton will an """epic""" 30 minute long match, while Golberg/Taker will go 5 minutes at most or else they run a risk of shoot dying. The latter will be unquestionable better.

17 singles matches, 10 of those for a World Title not historic enough for ya? Just because is absolute ass doesn't mean it doesn't have kayfabe significance. The towelhead marks will eat it up.

based Kofi and Seff keeping the straps

Thread theme;

youtube.com/watch?v=Nk2Vm72nK00

Also not Balor.. lest he be stoned and thrown off the roof of a building..

Brock vs. Gallows and Anderson in a handicap match

How does it feel knowing WWE made more in a single Saudi show than NJPW's annual profits?

Fuck, they'll probably make more from this one than AEW will make in its entire lifespan! Hahahahaaa

Taker/Goldberg would have been based if they pulled the trigger after Taker eliminated him in that Royal Rumble

Dude, imagine being the poor shmucks who have to fly all the way to Saudi Arabia and get eliminated five seconds into this stupid match.

How does it feel that WWE sucks everyone's cocks from Saudi's ti SJW, to neckbeards and marks, and took all that money and still made a loss last quarter while NJPW turned a profit?

It's fine, even the most grievous losses aren't able to be remotely touched by the "competition"

>other than when Carmella almost caused a riot
Wot?

>How does it feel that WWE sucks everyone's cocks from Saudi's ti SJW, to neckbeards and marks

Attached: c66bWny.png (500x327, 248K)

They aren't competition, they run 99 percent of their shows in Japan and made more profit doing that, while still being respected and mentioned by WWE. NJPW is just the better show and it has been for years straight, no need to have a war with them on the internet you have better shit you could be doing.

WWE showed that cringe music video of the wrestlers singing about joint brands PPVs in Saudi, when Carmella showed up in her leotard people there went nuts and both the Saudi government and the WWE had to make statements about it.

E-drones have cognitive dissonance. They cry for Lars to get fired when an actual racist in Hogan is let back in and they still watch the show and fork over their money like the marks they are.

Did you not see the vids last time? It’s comfy time with the bros and expensive meals with Saudi big wigs

eh

It's what Khan would love to do

Don't worry, you get to inherit all the virtue signalers soon who can force their hot take booking on your fed and also contribute half a dime on a good day

They played a Backlash commercial and Carmella in her leotard with her hair showing caused a fit. The crowd started cheering too

Attached: D78E6477-FAB3-4D47-B10C-43E78B6B563A.jpg (750x615, 102K)

Holy fucking kek, religion incel tier

Mella is daughters or goats

This. Im a taker mark but in kayfabe hes legit ass outside of wrestlemania

>Goldberg vs Undertaker
After what happened to Silver King, if I were WWE, I'd be seriously reconsidering this match.

>two 50 year old guys
>one is made of glass and often hurt
>the other couldn't wrestle for more than 2 minutes without getting gassed in his prime

This is gonna be a shit show.

get ready for those triple h vs orton video packages saying how it was one of the greatest rivalries ever

comfy is just a code word for boring desu

Bajillion hour flight just to stay in the desert when you're only there to work for five seconds doesn't sound comfy to me, it sounds like a giant pain in the ass.

Who the hell wants hhh vs Orton?

WHY CANT THIS SANDNIGGER CUNTS PAY FOR STING VS TAKER INSTEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Attached: 1547750266387.jpg (500x280, 38K)

Do you really want Sting vs. Taker to happen in front of bored towelheads on their phones when both of them are sad broken old men instead of the perfect version of it that happened circa 2008 that exists in your head?

Based sex appeal Mella working Islametties into a literal shoot

Forced inceldom is a major tenet of Islam.
That kind of chimping out over a woman in a leotard is embarrassing.

HHH

The same people who went ballistic for HHH vs. Cena last time, I suppose.

so, no one?

Stings a giga Christfag, he's too virtuous to lower himself for a Saudi payday

That entire arena of sand pajeets was losing their minds like Rock vs. Hogan for it at the Greatest Royal Rumble.

who tf even was this guy?

Why bring in Attitude Era stars like Undertaker and Goldberg when they could just use their current stars to draw the house?

The Saudi Prince asked unironically for Yokozuna and Vince pulled this dude out to settle with

>their storied rivalry
it was just a story? you mean this shit isn't real? YOU MEAN ITS FAKE? *hyperventilates*

because these shows are for the saudi royalty and they want to see goldberg

Why does the twitter announcement say super showdown? Wasn’t that the name of the Australia thing, and isn’t this one supposed to be called sands of time?

Undercarder, Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels and Kurt Angle also claim to be massive marks for the J-Man but gladly put that aside for that blood oil money. They're all carnies at heart, after all.

quite the exaggeration

epic bro. absolutely freakin' epic.

Attached: kenny3.jpg (429x485, 40K)

bring me ma boy goldberg

Attached: 1557773372049.gif (300x219, 836K)

If Goldberg doesn't squash that simp then there's no God

kek

Attached: simp.png (486x100, 9K)

How the fuck is this gonna work

It might happen if they are doing a rematch

isnt so funny how transparently obvious it is that they havent made any new star so they have to get old stars.

Goldberg is going to win.

Why? Because Taker took a fucking booking outwith WWE. This will be punishment.

How much do you think they get paid to wrestle?

Absolutely haram

>Watching two washed up has-beens in their 50s get totally gassed out within 1 minute
Gaytch and Orton always had zero chemistry with each other. This is gonna be worse than their Mania 25 match

I want Goldberg to spear Carder so hard that his spine snaps in half and he dies in the center of the ring.

This.

I thought big bible AJ would be against wrestling Sandy Arabia

Hahahahahaha fuck religion

>Replace Greatest Royal Rumble for the Ausie Super Show Down
So sands of time is discarded?

>50-Man Battle Royal
Did they type it out wrong, or it will be like 10 minutes of that plus a non-canon belt?

They already ruined Goldberg by having him job to HHH. Goldberg in kayfabe power should have steamrolled through WCW either never having lost like Henan thought or only losing once or twice by extreme shenanigans. He should have went into WWE and steamrolled everyone there to with no exceptions until after a year or two as champ he simply drops the belt and retires due to lack of competition.

I agree with what you said about Mania Undertaker being high kayfabe power level but that is now long gone and this is a fantasy wrestling show of the Saudi Prince himself anyways. If he and the others could they'd just be booking this shit like its 1999 again with nothing but older wrestlers that are somehow 15-20 years younger again. WWE and Vince ruined Goldberg anyways when they could have brought him up to even bigger heights since he came in so hot with the crowd. He legit could have been bigger than Rock and Austin at that time but Vince wasn't having any of that.

I canceled my network subscription.

I stayed subscribed when they did the last Saudi event (which I did not watch) despite the journalist murder and other horrible things, because I was sympathetic to the work that had gone into planning the show.

But there's no excuse anymore.

fag

You can go back to reddick therew no excuse anymore

>WWMEME still clinging to the AE
BIG YIKES.

Attached: 19839848923.png (696x401, 106K)

Good bait

You say it like getting a break in the sun is a bad thing. Much better than doing a house show in some bumfuck town with 50 people in the arena

Jon Snow stabs Dany in the back and claims the Iron Throne

based

Not women
Based saudis

>the terrorist spy murder
FTFY

>Trying to please your customers is a bad business model

>not remembering based Titus writing his name in pro-wrestling history with gold letters
what a faggot

Lmao, they fail to please anyone and ratings and attendance are at record lows for a reason.

You know what I love about these shows? You get a bunch of faggots crying on WithSpandex about it, commenting and posting bout it mercilessly, even saying they're not going to watch... and we all know damn well they do watch.

Drones are gonna drone (even the libcucks). They cannot resist the lure of a 50 man Battle Royal or Goldberg vs Taker, and who could blame them. Imagine if Tyson came out of retirement to throwdown with Mayweather.

Hate on it all you want... but dont pretend you're not gonna watch!

subversive liars deserve death

BADASS

>only losing once or twice by extreme shenanigans
I don't think Goldberg has a clean loss before Brock

>Clean
Heyman warned Brock about the spear he leapfrogged, technically wasn't clean.

Clean would be 1v1, no managers, no stips.