A little based but also CRINGE

a little based but also CRINGE

Attached: 60140968_1336648123156599_6584955914959301543_n.jpg (1080x1080, 167K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BaFOlHv1dNE
youtube.com/watch?v=7OjLcC49ptA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Me in the space between Seth’s head and the camera

completely based actually

Me in the mirror

Imagine the 0 dimes, low ratings crossfit fucking

> tfw Sunil just wants to pass trough but these fucks are blocking the way.

Heavy cringe

>you now know what sort of penis has been inside Becky
cronfeth

Imagine curtain jerking Mania for a world title and you win and your GF kisses you before her main event match. She not even in gear because shes not on for another 4 hours

Thats a fucking yikes from me, Seth.

Mmmmmmmm making out with your mom is based

>tfw Seth is not even The Man of the relationship
Yikes

OI DONT DATE COWORKERS

big yikes

BASES

Beckyfags on suicide watch

Nice hair, mate

Attached: 7AAE2F85-214C-4766-9DCC-2DEDA8B4F07C.png (645x773, 11K)

Two adults having a relationship is Yikes now?

Not even 8 months before she said she wouldn't date anyone in wwe
>“Do you know what? I think that’s one thing, that again, I’ve always wanted especially because you’re going to be around these people all the time. And, like, I would like to keep that separate from my own personal life and I feel like everyone ends up becoming like a family member. Do you know what I mean? Like, a brother or whatever and I just want to keep my work life so drama-free, so, however, I can do that, I can go in, not have any awkwardness with anybody, not have any fights. Everything’s about the work," she said.

Now Vince will start making either of them to Jobber deluxe.

WTF 2 SETH AND BECKY?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?

Bexcels just committed mass suicides.

>shitting where you eat
That's a yikes from me

2 goblinas so idc

Literally this

That was before the MMAfag and Comicfag relationships went into the toilet

p-p-plans change $67.99

Yikes

I think this is all of us right now

You sound insecure kid

Seth's track record ain't the cleanest honey

Lol they're both dropping their titles by summerslam

Big mistake by these two making this canon. You know Vince and his team don't have anything better to do than bring the relationship into the shows. I'll guess that Seth is going to cheat on Becky with Nia Jax, or maybe they'll get crazy and make it a love square with Charlotte and Andrade.

Attached: 1540784149012.jpg (562x479, 22K)

I did some work in the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, setting up some of the lights the WWE use during the show. Most wrestlers I had any interaction with were cool guys.

Except Seth Rollins. He has to have autism or some shit. While I was trying to set this shit up, he wanders over and starts asking me how much I think he can lift. I mentioned I've seen videos of him deadlifting nearly 500 lbs, and he starts bragging like "Damn right, I did that for reps son!" Then started trying to challenge me to a fight, which I tried to downplay as not being any match for him and having work to do, which got him to lay off.

THEN he points at a light bulb and asks what it is. I'm there explaining what a light bulb is to a grown man. He asks if he can hold it. Before I can tell him to be careful and that these bulbs aren't cheap, he has already dropped and broken it. He just paused for a second before running off. Nice use of a $25 light bulb.

Ambrose saw the tail end of this circus and apologized for Seth, saying he's just a weird guy. No kidding.

Attached: 10487E2E-7A00-464F-8753-A67AA65E807B.jpg (118x118, 5K)

>that pancake ass

Oh no no no

Looks like we have the main event of Wrestle Mania 36, bois.
Seth and Bex vs Steph and HHH
who is WWE top power couple?
book it Vince.

Attached: 1554700345349.gif (200x150, 2.38M)

I hope they won't shoe horn Charles and Andrade into the main event this time

Attached: 1557368132248.jpg (359x359, 24K)

If this is a shoot, then there is not a single doubt in my mind that one of them is gonna get cheated on

This shit looks like a trainwreck.

This is entirely too realistic

Baron prob fucked her like every female in the locker room so it’s not that big of a deal.

Baron "Big Dimes" Corbin fucked all the women in the locker room?

The dude’s a stud no doubt about it

I knew all this BBC talk was secretly about Based Baron Corbin

Even the ones he didn't fuck still wanted to do it with him.

Attached: 1489800032333.jpg (640x640, 144K)

the jannetty no dime couple vs the Michaels superior in every way couple

Attached: Screenshot_20190508-112712_Instagram.jpg (1439x2573, 1.68M)

Does this make Seth gay?

The "yikes" comes from the corny way they confirmed their relationship....that try-hard kiss pic, and posting it on social media
At least when Dean and Renee confirmed their relationship to the fans, they did it in a based way: by having Miz announce to the world that Dean was knocking the dust offa dat pussy

Nice

>that hairline
it's over

can't resist Seth's five inches.

>No date co-workers

God I can't wait to see the fallout when one of them cheats on the other.

Everyone fucked Paige though

Liking Dean
>cringe

Only noncringe couple on WWE

>greentexting the wrong line
cringe

Whereabouts are you la? I’m in Clarksville

>gyppo and becko

Its like a power couple except its an albanian and an irish and neither one of them can draw a fucking dime. It may be literally forbidden by God for those to breed, it would take the level of nigger beyond maximum. The resulting child would actually be negative dimes and bankrupt the global economy in a matter of weeks. It may actually be the anti-Christ.

>tfw Becko and Sethetty's negadimes kid jobs out to Charles and Cien's megadimes kid at WM50

Attached: 1471896583965.jpg (200x189, 4K)

reddit

YIKES

>reddit

You mad because Berisha took your sheep and sold you back the fat? Fuck you scum bitch
youtube.com/watch?v=BaFOlHv1dNE

Just wait until Toni Storm gets called up to the main roster, Seth will cheat on Becky with her

incels seething

Cuck angle when?

Becky is bi and open to threesomes

Does Seth suck on those toes

Attached: 6481220D-4EC7-4AD6-9815-695DC7EFC0A3.jpg (900x900, 119K)

>Imagine curtain jerking Mania for a world title and you win and your GF kisses you before her main event match. She not even in gear because shes not on for another 4 hours
That sounds fucking awesome. Would prefer it to be else someone in this scenario though.
Based
Lana and Rusev are cute

Attached: 1505263758154.jpg (960x1200, 200K)

Do you think Seth would be able to fuck prime Trish if he were around back then?

Attached: tumblr_ovf1mcmAFp1rg89a6o1_640.jpg (640x800, 91K)

Holy yuck

yeah, he is this generations nash

Attached: Seth-Rollins-and-Nikki-Bella-SLAMMY-AWARDS-2015.jpg (600x600, 94K)

kek

incel

Who cheats on the other first?

Imagine getting a huge ass Mania payday for less than 2 minutes of work, your gf main events and you get to fuck with all the belts that night

>he gets to play with her floppers
Okay

95% sure this "relationship" is a publicity stunt work to bring back female viewership.

Who cheats on who first?

HOW WOULD THAT BRING BACK FEMALE'S fucking lmao your waifu is getting FUCKED,RAILED,HER PUSSY IS GETTING TEARED UP

What are the odds they're going public with this to set up some kind of awful fued against Triple H and Steph?

That was the first thing I thought of as well. It seems like a desperate way to try to get better ratings.

Based

>he is this generations nash
So no then.

Literally the first thing I thought of too. That's how I look at every bit of news from the WWE now.

"What is the worst possible, and therefore most likely, thing they could do with this?"

Worked into a shoot lmaooo

ew, becky's fucking gross bro, my waifu is Alexa like everyone else's.

bases

I'd say the odds are petty good.

You better let go of my waifu, Seth. I'M GETTING REALLY FUCKING ANGRY

Attached: Mad+weeaboo+detected+_45e1a2707a8f9e25d474c7dbbc682cf4.jpg (271x325, 13K)

kek

are you the Joe Rogan of wrasslin?

youtube.com/watch?v=7OjLcC49ptA

Lol I wonder if he gives her tips on how to larp as Canor better

Attached: 1546157008330.jpg (913x2048, 216K)

incel got ding-dong diddly ethered

prime Trish only fucked Edge and The Rock, so no