Would he get over if he debuted today?

would he get over if he debuted today?

Attached: macho-man-randy-savage.jpg (640x480, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr45wAh6keA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Classic Macho Man? nWo Macho Man? Or pimp hand late WCW Macho?

He died 5 years ago, dude.

Nobody gets over today

Yes, because he had memorable look and voice, lived the gimmick, and was talented.

Attached: 1553976177658.jpg (1122x1350, 281K)

Yes. Roidy as fuck with tons of charisma when everyone else in the wwe league is a charismaless manlet

yes in any era

No, sadly, because Vince would neuter him like everyone else to make sure he doesn't become bigger than the company.

He'd be so micromanaged in current WWE that I doubt it. From scripted promos to being given a random gimmick by soap opera writers I think he'd struggle like anyone else today. Maybe if he were in another promotion.

Imagine Macho Man with no creative freedom when it comes to promos and writing lines Vince and the current writing team would feed him.

he'd get himself over, shoved down the card, punch Vince and then leave

You forgot the part where he'd fuck Steph.

None of the shitty writers would have written the cream of the crop promo.

>we likely missed out on actual draws and larger than life personalities in the current era if wwe because they haven't been a desirable place to work for years and those guys went and became actors or continued playing sports instead
shitty feel

Even the greatest booker in the history of wrestling, Vince Russo, can’t get a dead man over.

OOOOH YEAH, SUFFERN' SUCCOTASH, DIG IT

Depends if he's selling Slim Jims.

I think he'd get over today on the basis of being the slim jim guy,

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=Dr45wAh6keA

Attached: Randy Savage slaps Torrie Wilson.gif (284x214, 2.72M)

>Savage was an Inokichad
ding-dong diddly basef

Literally the point... he says whatever he wants and controls the crowd, which Vince likes... not very difficult concept

there would be nuclear levels of social media seething over Elizabeth

slapping women is a lost art, no better way to keep a bitch from sperging out

Yeah, he was a MUH MOVES MUH EPIC MATCH guy. Him vs Johnny Ratings would be NXT's biggest feud to date.

absolutely

No, he wouldn't be allowed to have his over the top gimmick and would probably have a stupid nickname like Randy The All Male or some shit.

>jacked
>charisma
>drugs
>doesnt play video games
No chance, look whats happening to lars

Don't worry, once America goes back to being great again those days will be back in full glory...any day now...

He'd be huge on the indie circuit but WWE would fuck him up once they had him under contract.

Attached: vince laugh.gif (200x200, 3.9M)

>LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING KEVIN OWENS, YOU'RE... *squints at the script* uh... *clears throat* full off... sufferin... succotash, son. *incoherent mumbling*

Bruh....it literally hurt my heart just now imagining that Savage spent his entire wrestling career under WWE's current restrictions
I just imagined Savage dropping one of those standardized scripted promos done by Reigns or Rollins.....CRINGE

would mark out hard if he came out as Bonesaw and destroyed cruiserweights

Attached: EC4279EE-BFEB-48CF-B69F-E89B32F2BA0F.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>implying he wouldn’t have just gone to the minors, worked on his glove a bit, then just called back up to the Reds
He wouldn’t have been dumb enough to jump the baseball ship, the money’s too good now, even in the minors