Are we in the worst fucking era?

Are we in the worst fucking era?

Attached: 1d9af23def81b571d99c81d8e2e7dd00ef91003d_hq.jpg (480x331, 47K)

yes

attitude vs ruthless: which one was better?

Attitude was better, but I prefer Ruthless Agression

A minstrel bulbasaur is your champion and they are unironically trying to push the women as strong as the men. I dunno user, you tell me.

Attitude for the promos and storylines; Aggression for the wrestling or workrate

ding-dong diddly yes

the universe era is the worst easily

As someone who watched the New Gen era as a young kid....I don't think it was much better than what we have now

What about the Reality era?

Who?

It was THAT bad?

the only reason I'm inclined to disagree is because of how shitty WCW was. if we're not including that, then universe takes the #1 spot.

honestly can't believe I continued watching wrestling after my first introduction to it was bischoff's diarrhea storytelling.

Pretty sad state when we want the early 2010s era of wrestling back lol

WE ARE IN THE REALITY ERA

Attached: ^(but facing sideways to the right)Niggers.jpg (250x187, 4K)

Attitude, no contest. But Ruthless was right up there too.

>that filename

Attitude Era>Ruthless Agression Era>The Golden Era>The New Generation Era>The Universe Era>This shit right now

Universe had way more personality though. I mean Jack fucking Swagger had more of a character than 90% of today's roster

New Generation Era had maximum Vince autism where every other gimmick was some cartoony guy working a real job who also happened to wrestle for the WWF or someone who felt like a Prototype gimmick that would exist in WWE PG of today.

It really fucking sucked. The only thing it has over modern day WWE is the fact there wasn't 5 hours of the trash every week.

But at least the main event scene was better, I guess

me too. In fact I think it was still worse. That shit was just non stop cringe.

Those are eDrone branding names
It's the Hulkamania Era
The Occupation Era
The Monday Night Wars
The Brand Split Era
The Reality TV Era
The 9.99 is still a rip off Era

Bret, Shawn, Taker, Razor, Diesel and Luger. Maybe a few others I'm forgetting....but other than those dozen-or-less noteworthy wrestlers from that era, damn near every other wrestler in the company was completely forgettable and/or too cartoon-ish for fans seriously care about. Even the damn big-ass monster heels
I swear more than half that era's wrestlers were ridiculous gimmicks that no one over the age of 12 could seriously get behind. The others were literal whos
Go watch the 1995 Royal Rumble and take note of the majority of the participants. That should say it all right there
Plus, most of the feuds/angles from that era were also forgettable; many of them were retarded as well. There's a reason why people first remember Bret vs. Shawn when thinking about feuds from that era; that was one of the only serious feuds worth a damn back then

Prowrestling is dead. It isn't any current era.

Best to worst
Golden era>Attitude era>ruthless aggression>late new generation>early new generation>universe era>new era

Attitude had the best characters while Ruthless had the best talent

We are in the best era in terms of talent in ring. However we are in the absolute worst era for basically everything else, including the actual use of the talent.

the new era has the best workers.

just watch a finn match it incrediable. then watch as shitty hogan vs macho or rock vs mr ass match.

you will see how the modern era is LIGHTYEARS ahead of the past. NO COMPETITION

Holy shit I just realized something
The only current-era WWE youtube videos that I genuinely enjoy watching nowadays are the 'best moves' compilation videos
I don't really care for the current characters or storylines but there have been a lot of great spots/moves

wrestling is infinitely better when wrestlers are actually over. while the wrestling is decent aside from overall shit selling and match flow in current wwe it just depends on what you value the most. These days too many wwe matches have the exact same flow, heat spots, and comebacks. But calling savage matches shit just shows you're underage more than anything

>@HE_WHO_LIKES_SASHA
cringe

watch AJ styles. then watch a macho man match. you will see AJ is just fucking better. yeah im 20 years old. i didn't watch savage in real time but ive seen his matches. and they fucking sucked

give me AJ vs Danial bryant. now THATS A FUCKIGN MATCH

workrate fag

I've been watching wrestling since before you were born and aj since you were an infant. There isn't much else that needs explaining, workrate isn't everything. Ajs matches in njpw are spectacular and he's easily in my top ten of all time but he's well past his peak. Not every match needs to be muh workrate. Same as I don't watch the same type of shows and movies, being diverse in the styles that you're willing to take in allows you to appreciate them on their own merits especially since you're trying to unjustly directly compare them and don't yet have the capacity to separate time periods and eras. Maybe when you're older kid, you'll get it. Peace out

Attached: 839.gif (1000x640, 127K)

The Ruthless Aggression Era is by far the most underrated.

Im also a zoomer and youre wrong, macho man vs steamboat still holds up and is probably better than most matches aj is currently putting on

The NG era's shittiness is incredibly underrated because people are too busy bitching about today's shittiness and how WWE is "the worst it's ever been"
No the fuck it isn't. IT IS terrible now, don't get me wrong. But that early-to-mid 90s period was the darkest one and could have put the company out of business
Younger fans look back and see Bret Hart, Razor Ramon, Undertaker and Shawn Michaels back then, and they assume the company was filled with notable talents/characters like those guys.
Nope. 95% of the company was shit like a hockey player, a garbage collector, a race car driver, a clown, a country singer, two cowboys, a tax collector, three fat black rappers, two pig farmers, a dentist, random wild Samoans, some Mega Man lookin' nigga, another nigga with a yellow jock strap over his head....we got a bunch of bullshit cartoon gimmicks with barely any notable angles/feuds to even ATTEMPT to really make people care about them (not that anyone would have; the point is they barely even tried)
Vince literally just created a bunch of random CAWs back then, threw them in the ring and expected to make money. And what made it worse was that the actual top talent had little choice but to feud with some of these joke characters (e.g. Bret feuding with some random pirate dude just because the pirate stole his jacket)

Well yeah. They're wrestling on fucking memory foam in and outside the ring. They won't do any of that shit if they have to bump for real.

Ruthless Aggression Era was WWE trying to stay relevant by turning down the sex and profanity sliders a bit and turning up the controversial sliders (Snitsky, Hassan, Heidenreich, JBL...)

Your the worst era you fucking bitch

do you seriously think macho man is a better worker than danial fucknig bryant? you are a fucking shithead

why did that queer have to put his shitty instagram name in the middle? he didnt. I loathe when queer ass bitches have to mark something and they pick the absolute worst spot. fuck that guy and fuck his want of soesha botch the tranny.

Macho is around today

Attached: 1550538516750.jpg (1080x1080, 400K)

Just a black it out bro and put horse semen lord there instead. Once it gets posted here a few times it will be become the most popular of the two

Based Dream is going to save the business.