AEW is gonna be just fine. Kids these days love flippy shit and the OWE guys are gonna do great...

AEW is gonna be just fine. Kids these days love flippy shit and the OWE guys are gonna do great. Don't listen to the geriatrics who think 30 minute talk show segments are what's gonna draw the casuals

Attached: OWE 2019.4.18新宿FACE.webm (900x576, 2.95M)

That was sick.

>Kids these
Kids these days think wrestling is gay, they don't watch that shit.

And one of the reasons I am disappointed we do not get Chinese kung fu gymnasts with CIMA for the first show.
I will happily watch Lindaman and THawk, but I'd love to hear the crowd react to these kind of stunts.

is this what spiderman meant in spiderman 2 when he said eat your green vegetables?

Attached: owe guy.webm (638x360, 2.86M)

soon enough. Can't burn thru all of the OWE talent just yet

Attached: OWE 2019.4.18新宿FACE_1.webm (900x576, 2.88M)

BASED

thats the greatest diving headbutt ive ever seen by far

Yeah yeah. Watch the ratings barely touch 300k's. Delusional marks.

based kokeshi chinaman

Attached: Captain A Ben.webm (449x251, 1.58M)

Attached: OWE 2019.4.18新宿FACE_2.webm (1024x576, 2.72M)

can he teach taguchi this?

Attached: mr cool swinging evade.webm (712x400, 2.4M)

didnt know barry allen was a chinese wrestler

Attached: yilong.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

the chinese orange cassidy

holy fuck this is terrible

Alright I'll bite who's this Shaolin Showdown looking motherfucker and where can I see more of him?

It's like a bunch of guys who would've went to the Jacke Chan stuntman school 30 years ago decided to get in pro wrestling instead.

based krillin

Attached: smug krillin.jpg (772x580, 53K)

Jewfro is dimes

Which Tenkaichi Budokai had Krillin vs Mr. Satan?

>holy fuck this is terrible

Attached: 1519538314864.png (1024x1224, 992K)

Jackie Chan stuntmen sold better.

Attached: OWE 2019.4.18新宿FACE_3.webm (1024x576, 2.49M)

Attached: nervous ring announcer.webm (646x368, 2.37M)

oh my god no, flippy midgetry, spot monkey, generic nobodies, fuck them, literally!

>oh my god no, flippy midgetry, spot monkey, generic nobodies, fuck them, literally!

Attached: old man prune juice.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Senior citizen pissing his on his depends

On their youtube channel, I think they have a lot more of these shows there. At least that's where I saw some of their stuff.
But you have to remember this is Chinese version of pro-wrestling, it feels different. There are some Chinese companies that are trying to do Japanese style or US style wrestling, but OWE is Chinese take on pro-wrestling as a whole. They are producing it more as a live stunt show/theater and less as a wrestling show. Because they have to. And also these guys were trained kung fu show performers, who were hired by an idol company to do wrestling. It is different breed of people than those who do wrestling in US for example.

This is the best venue you can have these pretty boys perform in.

I've only seen webms that get posted on Yea Forums but this flippy shit always looks pretty entertaining and I'm looking forward to seeing more from them.

Yeah they think its gay because they think WWE is all wrestling.

Based

the owe guys are doing some of the most creative stuff out there. really fresh. most of their shows are on youtube if you're interested.

SHEN GONG WU

>Chinese gymnastic twink boys doing insane stunts
I can smell the fujo dimes from here.