Loves America

>loves America
>loves Trump
>former World heavyweight champion
>dominates people in the UFC in under 3 mins
when will he get another WWE run as the top babyface?

Attached: jackswagger.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZnYd25I1co
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He'll be gone for quite awhile.
Washing the incredible stink that Phil left on the credibility of wrestlers is no easy one day/year task

Dude was MAGA before MAGA was a thing. Pretty fuck and based if you ask me.

UFC? wut

>MAGA
Gross
>Former Heavyweight champ
One of the worst runs ever, it's more of a weird bit of wrestling trivia and not something to be proud of
>UFC
Uh Bellator isn't UFC and he's only been fighting tomato cans like Lashley.

Try again OP

>MAGA
>Gross
Try again sweetie

Attached: 13898669_1390469824314953_1843763322_o.jpg (1279x769, 135K)

>One of the worst runs ever
>one of the few modern day champions that actually drew

Keep seething, ledditor

>implying

Nobody in the entire world knows who this fucker is

So you are saying you don't exist?

Hi Jack!

MAGA hats or not, white women will fuck dogs,

I know.

Attached: 1475080383328.jpg (935x681, 147K)

Why would anyone love Trump? It's not reciprocated.

What a fag

I dont have the image on hand but theres a list showing the drawing champs based on the average of house show tickets sold from the time someone won a belt till lost and Swags was in the bottom 5.

He’s only a recent convert. Which means either the spics worked his ass or he’s trying to pander himself a new base. Both are equally cringe.

WWE, much like every other workplace in America outside of the south, is a place where publicly supporting Trump is a very quick way to isolate yourself, and leave yourself with a target on your back. Yeah, it's owned by a Trump supporter, but unless you're last name is McMahon, or you married one, openly supporting Trump is a one-way ticket to being a locker-room pariah like pic related. As stated before, this is not unique to WWE, and is in-fact true for pretty much any non-redneck job where you have non-redneck co-workers: it's called hiding your powerlevel for a reason.

Attached: womp womp.jpg (960x620, 39K)

>Uh Bellator isn't UFC and he's only been fighting tomato cans like Lashley
At least Jack had the smarts to go and fight literal who's in the minor leagues to boost his stats. Phil went straight to the big leagues with no record and no experience and got humiliated.

You mean UFC actually wanted to hire him lmao

Dana only brought Punk in because he had buzz. I don't think Dana could've forseen how utterly useless Punk would be as a fighter.

When he loses that lisp op

Phil fought an mma journalist. If that's not a litteral who opponent I don't know who is

>If that's not a litteral who opponent I don't know who is
The guys Swagger has fought

Swagger is an actual athlete and has potential. Punk had no choice but to go the biggest he could from the start as he had no chance at winning. Swagger will work his way up gaining experience and slowly building his record as well as recognition. If Punk started fighting cans he would have still lost and never had a big fight, he was being destroyed by the kids they used as his sparring partners before his first fight.

Just saying that Swagger didn't choose to go to Bellator, he had to.

>If Punk started fighting cans he would have still lost and never had a big fight,
doubt with all the money he had for trainers, its just that his UFC opponents had the same trainers AND more experience

Attached: 1538394784616.png (775x651, 568K)

Punk just lost to old guys who do MMA for fun besides their part time jobs. Punk had millions of dollars invested in his training, besides Gall none of his opponents had anywhere near that kind of training. He was just too old, broken down, and lacking the experience. Swagger with his amateur wrestling experience alone would easily beat him, not to mention his physical superiority.

based Swags

Lisping magatard geek that wifed up some whore that took cock on camera

Why are you pretending you know what you're talking about?
He didn't compete in a MMA tournament recently.

Punk is an IRL internet tough guy

Attached: tonkasaw.jpg (660x647, 221K)

he came 3rd place out of 3 participants in local tourney against 50 year olds

3rd place out of 10. If you're gonna report- get it right, fucken nimrod.

You're obviously a fanboy for trying to ignore that you are wrong about everything but desperately try to grab on a technicality. Regular people aka not dweebs, for the sake of simplicity, just say MMA and don't need to specifically say ' he fought in a BJJ tournament against fucking hobbyists who have full time jobs and kids and did not spend millions on it yet still beat him'.
Don't waste everyone's time arguing if you are a fanboy, we get it, you like CM Punk, nobody else does, get over it.

>its just that his UFC opponents had the same trainers

what are you talking about? Punk was training with Duke Roufus literally one of the best striking coaches in the world, Jackson on the other hand was doing this part time

LOOK IN MY EYES
WHAT DO YOU SEE
I CAME IN THIRD PLACE OUT OF THREE

Attached: IMG_20190415_105503.jpg (1080x1625, 275K)

>>loves America
>>loves Trump
Those two ideas are mutually exclusive.

What? He literally didn't have a MMA fight though, he competed in a BJJ tournament, not to mention that it was a gi tournament compared to no-gi like Phil had been training.
He'd have lost either way, I'm just a stickler for people not blatantly misrepresenting things.
If you'd ever trained you'd know that somebody competing and losing isn't something to be derided, and it's considered an important part of the learning process as you're in a live competitive environment rather than friendly rolling with your peers with nothing on the line.

what's even worse is that he scored a total of 2 points, literally got 1 point per match

Dude I am being straightforward with you. You are a fanboy. You feel compelled to defend Punk, which is no easy task so you have to go for technicalities and make assumptions aka 'if you ever trained... no gi... misrepresentation...'
Competing is something to be ridiculed if you clearly are out of your depth and have no chance, and embarass your previous profession and everyone who works in it. If gi was the issue Punk shouldn't have entered a competition involving them. In no way should a former champion be completely outclassed by old hobbyists.
Again, I get that you are a Punk fan, but you trying to argue anything on his behalf is a strong waste of time as most people feel very strongly in the opposite, and people wont change their opinion.

You don't train, you've never trained and you literally hate Punk so much you never want him to compete in anything again, whether it's a local tournament or a cage fight.
Call me a fanboy and scream that I'm not allowed to tell you why you're wrong, but it doesn't make a difference. You're still the guy who thought small-time BJJ was a MMA fight and is seething with rage that you got corrected.

>Uh

Attached: 1ezts8ku6hc01.jpg (231x250, 16K)

>no valuable argument

Attached: 1557134911263.jpg (960x540, 172K)

nigger no

Attached: phil participation trophy literally.png (1000x897, 1.06M)

>thinks his views are worth acknowledging after typing reddit shit

Apparently it was for you to keep responding stupid nigger

Attached: 1556170293000.jpg (899x672, 309K)

Not everyone that responds to you is the same person, ya ding-dong diddly dingus.

thats a yikes!

Explains why you always go on about them loving you, jamal. :^)

>defeats 2 fat asses

let's see him fight a real opponent, and if he does return he should be a heel.

Look how he worked the crowd after the fight:

youtube.com/watch?v=nZnYd25I1co

holy shit.. i mean the more shit like this pops up, it becomes increasingly clear WTF was UFC possibly thinking letting him even get in that ring?

hi phil

WHO'S THE BLACK GUY NEXT TO ME?
HE'S THE BULL THAT FUCKS AJ LEE!
UH OH!
I CAME IN THIRD PLACE OUT OF THREE!

This guy is pretty based, but man... He is in Bellator

Hopefully Bellator's contracts aren't airtight like the WWE and UFC. A couple more fights and maybe he jumps ship to the big leagues.

I thought he was shockingly not MAGA?

Why would he do that? He probably makes more in Bellator than he would in UFC. UFC would also not let him do his we the people schtick.

His mma career so far seems to be a work, in the sense that the fights are real, but they are feeding him cans so he can dominate, and last night turned him heel by holding the submission on after the ref called it.

They obviously want people to dislike him, so that when he eventually takes on an actual fighter, people will pay to see him get his ass beat.

cringe