Did anyone else physically cringe every time this obnoxious cunt would yell out “BEST IN THE WORLD...

Did anyone else physically cringe every time this obnoxious cunt would yell out “BEST IN THE WORLD.” Because I sure fucking did

Attached: Indie manlet geek.jpg (642x722, 73K)

I was still dating during his entire run so I didn't watch any wrestling. Now that I'm married to my beautiful, fat wife I can watch this crap again.

Phil was based before he went off to try and pretend to be a real fighter

>fat
assume she put it all on after the wedding?

I stopped watching before this faggot was in WWE and I didn't watch again until he was gone

using isami gay shit

why is he wearing only socks with his kickpads?

It sped things up for sure but I knew it was on the way. Honestly though she packs a lot of it into her T&A so I really don't mind!

She's lost 20lbs this year though. Started taking dieting way more seriously and I'm helping support her in that as best I can.

good for you m8. hope you have a long and happy marriage. is it true what they say about the sex life afterwards or is it a meme? i've a woman the last eight years and debating making an honest woman of her.

I stopped watching long before he came to the WWE and I started watching again when based Dwayne the Rock took the belt off when. From the little I did see of him he was pretty cringe

I physically cringe everytime I read one of these threads. The autism is too much.

bet she cooks like a son of a bitch.
god bless ya

Been married almost 9 years and honestly it really hasn't gotten bad at all. Our only serious dip was after our son was born because we were just too damn exhausted. I don't think we have a ton of sex or anything but we still average 2 or 3 times a week right now and she lets me put it in her ass and fuck her tits whenever I want so I'm satisfied.

She's a chubby Italian girl I'm the luckiest mungie cake in the world honestly. Love her cooking. I probably do more of the cooking than her though because I work construction and get home with our son way before she does most days.

No you didn't, you used to yell it at the top of your lungs, and now you are so embarrassed by the memory of it you talk shit about Punk non-stop hoping and praying nobody notices how much of a faggot you are. Well too fucking bad, we all know, and nobody is impressed by your attempts to hide it.

Faggot.

ya a kid would fuck up the sex life alright that's to be expected. three times a week is bretty gud m8 especially if she is offering up anal. you did good Yea Forumsie like i said i wish you and your family well hope it all turns out good for you bro.

after reading that back i said good too many times but i'm not hemingway.

>best incel the world

Based. Keep being a good husband.

a real battle axe

No he wasn’t

>defending cock magnet phillip mendez
>redditspacing
lmfao

somebody post the lyrics edit

Bafed

Based faithful user making Yea Forums proud.

nah

You fucking idiots cringe cause of everything. At least punk fucks aj and not a fat lazy bitch or your right hand

>projecting
Calm down virgin chad

Punk was based AND over until he left.. this causes the Yea Forums punk marks to be butthurt and turn on him. Of course, he was stupid for leaving and thinking he could transfer his popularity over to other things he's not really good at. The rent free memes are true though..

Attached: 2da4d7c3-d43c-413e-a1f1-a2081badb9d6..jpg (2796x3730, 1.86M)

I've absolutely hated punk after he cashed in on jeff hardy since im a jeff mark. I quit watching wwe entirely after jeff left and punk's bs began I only started following wwe again well after he was gone

Thing is he was never the BITW

True. Compare Punk to guys like AJ Styles, Omega, Jericho, Okada and Daniel Bryan and he's second rate.

anytime I Hear
>"wellll ya see, Omega and Okada"...

I just fucking cant. I cant.I cant do it.

I was a Cena fan so I hated this guy in 2011-2012. I was less of a mark after that but I'm still not a Punk fan.