>2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
CM PHIL BTFO

Attached: 2 AND 0.jpg (696x392, 41K)

Is beating some fat slob really an accomplishment?

This. They dont want another CM Punk joke like the UFC, so they're gonna throw him the scrubbiest of scrubs to protect him.

C
O
P
E

The fatass has some wins

I like Swagger, but agreed
Dude is tall and in pretty good shape; seeing him BTFO some fatso isn't impressive to me
When he starts wrecking real opponents around his size/shape then I'll hop on his mma train

Better than losing to a 50 year old dad

Phil would have lost

only post if you're have a win in mma, not so fast CM Cuck

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

I don't think anyone here would argue against that
Still not an impressive win, tho

Sorry to all the casuals in this thread, but Bellator is known for booking their ''''''''stars''''''' in squashes. It's basically a promotion for retards who don't want to watch competitive fights.

>It's basically a promotion for retards who don't want to watch competitive fights.

Perfect for Yea Forums

It would be for CM "third place" Phil

Seething UFClet

Attached: OHNONONONO.png (1261x595, 37K)

All stars get their start squashing cans

What do you think they tried to do with Phil? They literally couldn't find 2 cans shit enough for him to beat.

Worked the fags in the crowd into a seething shooting and worked this user as well
BASED

>disrespects opponent and works the crowd

based

Bellator doing it 10 times better than UFC did with CM Punk.

and with less viewers lmao

Because Jackson was a top tier fighter

Baased Zack Swagger. We are people!

>“Ever since that first fight I’ve been reached out to by everyone in the world, like ‘hey will you come wrestle here?’ Now I’m in the driver’s seat and I get to choose who I get to work with. Like I’ve said, the last twelve years I got to work with some amazing people, maybe I’ll want to work with some people that will want to ‘buck’ the system in the future.”

Attached: SWAG.png (933x605, 829K)

based

Attached: buck.jpg (582x504, 34K)

Attached: 21673487387312763674823481324.png (577x313, 74K)

Holy shit Rousey really was their biggest draw.

>posts an image to show Ultimate Faggot Championship is dead
Absolutely based

Based as fuck

Will they give him someone who isn't a can for his next bout?

Is it really all it takes to get booked like a god in wrestling? Beat a fucking can?

it's a bigger accomplishment than losing to a journalist, yeah

I like how Mike Jackson is suddenly a journalist that never trained in his life when you need him to be like he hadn't had three fights before he fought Phil

That's what they did with Punk too. Except the jobber went over. Then they threw a super jobber at him and the super jobber squashed him.

Attached: cm punk vs jackson.webm (640x640, 558K)

user the best fighter in Bellator would lose to the UFC cans in the first round, its not even in the same league

Attached: 1528659222539.jpg (511x352, 76K)

depends on the journalist

Attached: Melzter_BOLA16.jpg (373x628, 55K)

they had Punk fight a photojournalist who literally fucking tickled him in the octagon and kept him awake to avoid embarrassing him

>well punk, y'know it's like um... y-y-you can like, tap out right now... Or y'know you're going to sleep like the uh... l-little bitch that you are

Sorta. It doesn't make him a legit UFC fighter yet, but it confirms he isn't an embarrassment like Phil and is taking it very seriously

Considering how most MMA fighters have no real longevity compared to pro wrestlers, and the fact that Hager is 36, and he was trained specifically to not hurt people, it depends.

Holy kek

Still leaving the we the people gimmick. Based or cringe?

Fash wave, this guy gets it

>That's what they did with Punk too. Except the jobber went over.
Nah, it was a complete mismatch and everyone knew Punk has literally zero chance against Gall

He was a legit wrestler before wwe

Look I'm more than happy to defend Phil with the Mickey Gall fight, that was a huuuuge error on Dana's part. Gall rightly destroyed Phil given he had better reaction times, was stronger, etc.

But the Jackson fight? This was the only guy in the UFC roster who had a worse record than Phil and that was on a technicality. Phil pretty much proved he just doesn't have the knack for it.

>Fash wave

Attached: cringe.png (863x656, 687K)

>That's what they did with Punk too. Except the jobber went over
Gall was a hungry young fighter with a solid ground game, Phil didn't stand a chance

You're entirely right but I'd like to point out that Jackson had an amateur win and a prior kickboxing career.
He wasn't a literal 0-1 journalist like people would have you believe.

punk was the can

and the first guy Jack fought had been in 5 fights, what's your point

he hadn't trained kickboxing in years and only did mma part time

For sure Bobby Nash would heem Andrey Koreshkov my guy

t.brainlet

>being an unironic UFC shill
kek Mousasi and Machida left the UFC on win streaks ya dumb mark.

yeah because they ran out of cans to feed them and they are self marks who'd rather have a streak of beating shitters than face actual competition ya vertically impaired dickwipe

based