Silver King CPR in ring

F

Attached: silver king.png (863x186, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fuckbook.com/HijodelSanto.Oficial/videos/2191224844428439/
youtu.be/Il9F-4bcxqk
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what a bummer

F

sounds like a perro aguayo jr. moment

Attached: silverking2.png (856x686, 95K)

RAMSES!

More deaths in wrestling, based
23:30
fuckbook.com/HijodelSanto.Oficial/videos/2191224844428439/

who's going to stop these mad men on the loose!?

Attached: 04-018.jpg (800x1176, 196K)

watching this now. say what you want about WWE but they would have had a doctor out there 5 minutes before they did

It's always like this with indies, Perro pretty much died instantly but was lying around for an absolute age before someone actually thought to send help out there. Even fucking Konnan came out before a doctor did.

>Juventud kicking a dying man when he is down
thats a based and RUDOS pilled from me

Yeah, but only because they had to learn the hard way

you talking about owen? there was no saving him, and doctors were immediatley out there

dead according to sexy star

Attached: ded.png (545x107, 16K)

In fairness to Juvi his limp body was already falling to the mat as he gave him that light kick, must have been a heart attack.

>heart attack.
this

Well that sucks. Always liked him in WCW, I think he was in Nacho Libre as well.

Anyone have a vid? The one posted earlier got pulled

still works for me

Luchablog said take this with a grain of salt as she was not at the show, but still

Attached: lucha.png (879x318, 46K)

She's not at the show, wait for a more reliable confirmation.

If he's shoot dead the medical staff and the ref clearly fucked up huge, he was blatantly still alive during all that stalling and instead of getting the doc out there fast they had Juvi waste time pinning him first. At least Perro was a freak accident resulting in instant death, this just looks like some careless bullshit.

What kind of a show is this? I watched the vid and it seemed like a decent size arena although I couldn't see the crowd. Is Lucha really that popular in England or was it a special match

stroke according to twitter

Mexicans work themselves to death

ding-dong diddly rip
51 yrs old

>working bingos at 50+
I thought only Nash did this

Well, shit.
F

Attached: GOODBYE02.jpg (540x541, 99K)

confirmed dead by luchablog

I remember him being in that amazing Konami press conference at E3

F

Damn, F.
He was a great part of WCW's 90s cruiserweight division but goddamn man, get in to get out. So many luchadores die in-ring because they're still working this pace for hotdogs and handshakes into their 50s, it's really sad.

Attached: 1452991367762.jpg (309x384, 45K)

F

But also
>it's another match where someone dies while wrestling someone close to Eddie

Someone really needs to tell wrestlers to stop wrestling in mexican bingo halls where there isn't an actual doctor in a 20 mile radius.

It was in London

It was in London

Killedadude Guerrera

Attached: Juvy.jpg (600x400, 24K)

Fucking dumb white fuckers got worked, thought he was selling

Someone really needs to tell wrestlers to stop wrestling in state healthcare bingo halls where there isn't an actual doctor in a 20 mile radius.

>page not found
Anyone have the vid or a webm?

Less of a botched finish than Becko Honda at Mania

A pity I remember enjoying silver kings matches in wcw in the late 90s.
F friend thank you for the matches

Its a filtered facebook link.

He was really good in his prime. Probably shouldn't have been wrestling at 51 though.

Unironic F.

who TF is silver king?

Looks like a heart attack maybe? He just goes limp in the middle of it all. So weird and nonchalant. Usually wrestling deaths are way more exciting. 2/10 death tbqh

Didn't Meltzer literally say this match wasn't a very good idea?

F

mmm age is only a number.

Attached: Capture.jpg (420x166, 15K)

The pure strikes of Death are coming

Can't kill a dead man mmmmm

Attached: 67181-17Bk.jpg (350x252, 23K)

F, can't say I've heard of this guy before now, but it sucks to hear that anyone's died. Anyone care to provide some of his best matches?

I though those were the nips

I only heard of him because the nerds at DVDVR always used to pimp him

Only 3 deaths in the ring in Japan, dawg

>Pro since 18
Fucking hell no wonder he's dead

Attached: 1472013042826.jpg (500x519, 242K)

Is his selling normally bad enough where you can tell that easily?

veryu efficientu

Is African/Pakistani healthcare that much better or reliable than Mexican?

beaned

refried

it's a work

R.I.P and absolutamente basado. Never knew he was a Wagner.

>devil's advocate
crased

gee I wonder if steroids played a role

Attached: sk.jpg (1024x683, 73K)

Nobody touched him and he just goes down. He obviously hadn't been accidentally knocked out by a misplaced strike and he isn't going to come round in a few minutes.

State of that ref continuing the bout.

> shoot dead
Shoot yourself dead wewtist

Who gives a fuck about Silver Kingetty.
Let me know when the real draw Armour King dies

Ramses is #1.

oh yeah

RIP

Okay jabroni mark who can't work a shoot death

Misawa
That kid Shibata killed
And who else?

hayabusa might've well have
only american/canadians i can think of are mike dibiase and owen

One of the moondogs died in ring

Gary Albright and Moondog Spot are the biggest non Owen/DiBiase Americans to die in the ring

youtu.be/Il9F-4bcxqk

>Gary Albright
Literally who?

you know i always heard those names and never looked into them. good call

GTFO newb

Attached: gary.gif (237x180, 2.41M)

>300 pounder suplexing a 190 pounder that put in all the work
what a super worker

Kawada is still alive tho so who went over?

I seent him in UWF and he was cool. He was all about suplexing motherfuckers.

As far as I know that kid wasn't in a public match so it doesn't count but maybe it did.
Plum Mariko and Emiko Kado (1 month after her debut)

F

Man, your dead body taking a pin while the audience is laughing :(

He was one of the more unique WCW luchadors
He was maskless, kinda chubby and had an entrance with a cowboy hat and a fancy jacket/vest
Dude was one of my lowkey favorite cruiserweights and could go in the ring
R.I.P.

Meltzer: I told you so

Link?

isnt this the guy that played the bad guy in nacho libre?

I remember him. Most of the other luchas were small guys with masks and long tights, and he was the bigger one with no mask, coming out with the cowboy hat, short trunks and a flashy jacket. He was based

Attached: la-parka-silver-king.jpg (650x484, 278K)

Black Tiger III, also Dr. Wagner's son, brother of the Dr. Wagner you probably know.

Yep Ramses

He didnt stand out in the ring at all but his character/look was kind of based for the CW division

I hope whatever killed him doesn't run in the family. Wagner is based.

He has now been upgraded to gold king

What's most surprising to me is that Juvi and Silver King are still wrestling
I was watching these two niggas tear it up in WCW when I was like 9 years old, wtf

I get the show must go on thing but holy shit. They straight up let this guy die on the mat. The ref even stalls the count, what the fuck. Someone goes down during a match, pin them, 1, 2, 3 and get help. You don't try to do spots.

Well Rey's still wrestling and he's from their era, so why not them too?

I can't blame the audience for thinking it's a spot when the ref and Juvi are just shrugging their shoulders at each other all confused. Any other place someone goes down like that the ref gets right in there and checks it out, this was a complete embarrassment. The crowd literally witnessed a guy succumb to death in real time, it's much darker than other in-ring deaths of recent memory just due to the negligence involved.

I just watched the video. Holy shit. There needs to be a damn lawsuit.

How can a guy who has been in this business as long as Juvi not realize something is going wrong, also the referee didn't do his job. I hope they get sued for this shit.

F

The ref was the absolute dirt worst, but I don't blame Juvi for this. Big Lucha Ego Silver wouldn't stay down for the 3 count even knowing something was wrong, and it's the ref's fucking job to call the match out. With that said, Juvi looks way worse than Rey did with Perro.

Right?! Did you see how long it took to just pin him? That was clearly not the finish since the ref didnt wanna count him out. Fuckin bullshit. Dude is literally dying

Nigger Dynamite Kid and the jobber Marty Jannetty paralyzed laid fucked up in the ring for minutes before medical help arrived. Learn your shit.

Juvi is a drug addict alcoholic. He didn't know what was going on because his brain is fried now

>What kind of a show is this?
WAW

Dude looked like a male stripper back then

Kawada's 240, you dweeb

F

Attached: rameses es numbero uno.jpg (1024x576, 46K)

He was more or less dead the second he goes limp after the pinfall.

After Juvi got the pin? For sure. He wasn't dead after he pinned Juvi though, he was fumbling about for another minute or so on his knees just trying to get up. I think he even starts stomping his boot to rally the crowd, which I think was just his wrestler's instinct kicking in, pretty sad. THAT is the point the refs and EMTs should have got in there, if there was a chance of saving him it was right there. After literal minutes of stalling, bullshit, a delayed pinfall and Juvi's celebration it was way too late though.

DEP

Juvi clearly saw something was wrong after the first pin attempt and alerted the ref

>who TF is silver king
Fucking zoomers.

dead

F

Nobody now

The worst part is all of these white assholes on Twitter writing “En Paz descanse.” Don’t patronize us, pussies.

Oh shit...THAT was him?
I completely forgot about this dude at first until I saw he was the fat cowboy luchador
I watched a ton of WCW cruiserweight matches so I saw him several times back then

At least that’s mostly correct

The thing that pisses me off is the “Vaya con Dios”. Literally no one in Mexico says that, they took that shit from King of the Hill

Old timey baseball player

Can someone verify this?
Meltzer is gonna be insufferable about this if true