ITT: matches where the wrong guy went over

ITT: matches where the wrong guy went over

Attached: fc6ee-1528978059-800.jpg (800x533, 86K)

Juice and Cody

Which time?

Both

The first time.
Juice should of Never dropped the belt that fast and Cody got hurt straight away

>CAWdy being anywhere near a title

He isn't a good wrestler. He wasn't in WWE, and he isn't now. He is generic and boring. At least most indy people do flips, he can't even do that.

seethe harder lijfag

Attached: triple h connor.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Okada isn't in LIJ you retard

no shit dipshit i’m referring to the lijfags who bitch about naitetty not beating okada

>Being this retarded

will never get over it.
even though i haven't been a punk mark since he embarrassed himself in the ufc, this still makes me seethe remembering it. biggest fucking mistake in modern WWE.

Attached: punk vs hunter.jpg (480x360, 32K)

Cunter is the most selfish man in history. At least Hogan had the decency to do the job when it was necessary. Mania 4, Mania 6, Luger on Nitro 1997, Goldberg on Nitro 1998, Rock twice, and even tapped out to the ankle lock.

There was no reason for Gaytch to go over at Rumble 00, Mania 16, Summerslam 03, & Mania 25

cope

He shouldn’t have gone over Sting. That was a huge cringe moment.

this
also this
which year?

or mania 29 against Brock

Attached: default.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

This. Should have hit him with the pedigree and put him out of his misery. Bury cancer like he buried that bulbasaur Booker T.

>Canceling the summer of Punk for R-Cringe

Omega's reign was TRASH but him winning the title was the right finish, kino feud with Okada
yeah fuck Cody, that US belt died a death after that

R-Truth is 10x more entertaining than Punketty on his best day

Which one is still around?

Cringe