Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,
My name is Kevin, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass wrestling pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people who were raped in the summer of '92 because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Asuka.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was leader of nWo Wolfpac, and head booker of Monday Nitro. What sports do you play, other than jack off to naked pictures of Ibushi? I've also won multiple world championships, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO Nash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Attached: nash-001.jpg (402x600, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

men.wikifeet.com/Kevin_Nash
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1548077132559.jpg (3401x3493, 2.19M)

Many dimes dropped on “Bangkok boobarella “ Minka

KWAB

Hey Faggots,
My name is Ngubu Oluwayemi Sissoko, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass wrestling pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any boipussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people who were raped in the summer of '92 because of your own insecurities, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of sandals.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I'm a future NBA superstar, and certified 12x7 inches. What sports do you play, other than jack off to naked pictures of Deaddie? I've also won multiple college championships, and have a banging hot boyfriend (he just blew me; Shit was SO Nash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It's me and my bitch.

Attached: BmsRMp3IUAAK56L.jpg (581x1032, 76K)

Based.

kek, """"big"""""" faggy bitch btfo

OH NO NO NO

IT KEEPS HAPPENING

>This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of sandals.

I don't get this part

Based

men.wikifeet.com/Kevin_Nash

Attached: 6765756.png (664x729, 390K)

Wait, I'm confused. I thought all of asp beat their meat to this.

Based

Why can't he smile for a photo

Attached: FaceApp_1557610043815.jpg (402x600, 124K)

Attached: Nashetty1.gif (296x221, 3.94M)

ok!

Based

>(he just blew me; Shit was SO Nash).
baste

Based Nash

Based OP samefagging desperately to save the only Nash thread that isn't shitting on his husbando.
The sad fuck.

Based mentally ill user seething on the internet for my amusement

Attached: Capture6.jpg (1648x286, 48K)

kek what a bitch

KWAB

Attached: cuckuerrero.jpg (628x450, 84K)

Deadie Cuckuerrero particpated in a Donkey show in the Summer of 1989

FYI: A donkey show is a type of sexual performance most often associated with Tijuana, Mexico, in which a human engages in bestiality with a donkey.

>Squeal like a donkey Cuckuerrero
>Deadie: "hee haw! hee haw!"

Attached: 1538673441738.jpg (1050x600, 52K)

kek what a dead bitch

Attached: 1540586215992.jpg (196x195, 14K)

Just keeps happenin

Attached: 12554474054_63a522b6.jpg (604x1024, 216K)

Ah, Minka. I remember discovering her big tits in Boobsville PD and jacking off to it any chance I could get. Good days. Better days.