Wrestling will never appeal to the casuals

> Wrestling will never appeal to the casuals
> Nu Metal is cool!
> The casuals need larger than life characters and more chin locks
> WWE is the future!
> The Attitude Era is great because.... (drools and rambles on for 30 minutes)

Says the aging 70 year old WWE fanboy who is in denial with his age and thinks he knows what the kids want these days

LOL

Attached: e drone.jpg (450x300, 17K)

Senior citizens BTFO! Someone post the e drone simp with 5 strands of hair on top of his head

Shouldn't this picture be the opposite because this post makes no sense with that pic

If I were either one of your dads I would shoot hard on you with the strap and make you respect your elders kiddo

It's Friday Night. Go to a party.

Fucking face it, zoomers, millienials.

Gen x was the last great generation. Offending people all the time, alt rock, indie movies (Quentin Tarantino) wwe atittude era.

All of this was not only the peak of art, but drew all the dimes.

Now you got these millzoomerlinial faggots all over here, acting like fucking grandmas "NYEAHHHHHH THATS OFFENSIVE" "NYEEEH I ONLY LIKE SHITTY MANUFACTURED POP MUSIC"
"NYEEEHH IM GOING TO WATCH 9000 DIFFRENT FORMULAIC CAPE SHIT MOVIES"

All while profits, ratings, and society plummet into the abyss

Attached: kirkangel.jpg (765x640, 73K)

Millennial boomers had incredible childhoods, maybe the best ever, and terrible adult lives

Can confirm

Actually, it makes perfect sense.
All their lives, zoomers have heard how great the Golden Age of the monday night wars was and how if you didn't like prowrestling at that time, you were considered an outcast. The entire dynamic has flipped and now zoomers wish they could have lived in the glory days, they WISH they could be based like boomers. Some even have seen old matches on the network and LARP as boomers just to feel superior. But sadly, they live in a world where a black man and a woman are champions and ratings are at an all time low.

>he thinks we give a ding-dong diddly fuck about what kids want
You little financially inept faggots will be in the gutter or working a corner with a wig on by 25 anyway

Feels bad man, going from 90s childhood to this shit
Stay strong brother, you're gonna make it

You're a gay man living a gay man's frustrated life

this is you

Attached: 1556246665185.jpg (1536x2048, 513K)

Simple. Direct. A very excellent burn.

Too bad virgin fans nowadays don't even know what a party is like, they don't know they are missing out on life just so they can post in basically an AOL chatroom.

OH NO NO NO NO NO

yeah, i was born in 91 and got a taste of the last time society wasnt cancer. then the 2010s hit and its like everyone around me turned into a castrated brainwashed moron

I just really hope any coming generations rebel against millinals by just shitting on everything they like

I feel like my youth was wasted in hell world

Honestly, just stop spending so much time on the Internet and the joy will return to your life. If you act as if you are living in the 90s (meaning you can use the Internet and cell phones for limited purposes) you'll alleviate many of the "modern world problems"

I’m just banking on the day VR gets to a point where I can plug in and live in a childhood I created in my mind.

That would be even more miserable. Being stuck in the past is hell. The goal is to create the same passion and curiosity that you had as a child.

No no no, I worded that wrong. Live in a reality I created in my mind starting at child hood again

I don't know what that means but more power to you. Don't let life pass you by. It's not that bad.

>The Attitude Era is great because.... (drools and rambles on for 30 minutes)

Holy shit this is so accurate, it's sad

B-but nu metal i-is cool

Attached: 82b.png (1244x706, 1.11M)

If only you knew how bad things really were

You know what kids want? They want marylin manson. They want eminem. They want some loud mouth shit talker who doesn't take shit from anyone and gets their parents mad.

They dont want a bunch of boring, family friendly, castrated, social justice warriors

The art you make shouldnt be dictated by the morality of a bunch of rainbow haired harpies on twitter. Christ, is there some boardroom were corporate america hangs out cause i want to set it on fire

Its like everyones brains got infected with brain worms and the only real people left are the ones who didnt become these fucked up moral authoritarians

If you fucking care about dimes, then fuck social justice warriors, fuck evangelicals, fuck the alt right, fuck cat ladies, fuck feminists, and fuck anyonnnnnnee who tries and stop you

Attached: manson1.jpg (624x420, 154K)

Attached: Old People WWE.jpg (641x1207, 198K)

It is but i feel like the new gen needs a little mix of everything like at nba games they still play 80's rock, but also play 90's rap or 2000's pop not just one theme. I like the fact that alot of the new wrestlers have different style themes too bad booking is trash

I only watch CMLL and drink tecate diablos

Attached: Kemog generales.jpg (977x543, 298K)

>You will never be a Territorial/pre Territorial chads who goes out to watch a Deep Purple show on Saturday and a Sammartino match on sunday with an actual hardworking alpha male, away from these pathetic alpha male wannabe with iq below 70 from Gen x era and the pathetic virgin zoomers from modern era
Born in 1985 is kinda suffering

The only good wrestling crowd is the pre 70's crowd anyway, those classy hardworking mofos will never be topped

You're a zoomer you dumb fuck