Copying old Yea Forums memes

>copying old Yea Forums memes
ABSOLUTE STATE OF TELEVISION & FILM

Attached: 1556982171776.jpg (880x800, 196K)

The first two there just about killed this site, I dunno why it's still up.

This just means they're gonna shitpost about aload of actresses being raped by Weinstein in different Summers Next Year

Sneed literally started in late 2016, and DeanMark was saying "Have sex" for years

>2020
I just wrote a lengthy post for a thread on page 10 and you just archived it before I could finally send it, with your low quality trash, you fucking idiots.

Back in '92 ? Just like you know who ..

Yea Forums is lowkey one of the most influential boards.

Attached: rent free hillary.png (1080x1920, 629K)

>Yea Forums

Literally started when /wwe/ was still in Yea Forums, so technically it's an Yea Forums meme

Sneed poster is an Yea Forumsie, hence why he forced it successfully.

You fuck lads. Why is Yea Forums so based?
I don't even care who takes credit we all know who really started it.

Why are you getting Joe Jonas & Shillary updates user ?

Attached: ezgif-1-ffc642bc34.gif (450x546, 984K)

>have sex is new
Ger out newfag

based carter

just imagine what browsing Yea Forums must be like for someone who doesn't know anything about wrestling or the board culture. like some guy who wanted to talk about ultimate frisbee or something coming here

You sure do enjoy being slowly boiled alive by the jews huh boomer

Based retard!

Did Yea Forums get new jannies? Shit's getting deleted left and right

link to thread?

"have sex" is literally everywhere right now. I've seen it on Yea Forums to Yea Forums already

I've been saying kek since like 2011 on here

The worst part is they all blame it on le discord trannies because these retards can't survive without believing there's a boogeyman

god's chosen living in your tiny little bulb head rent free

what's lowkey about it?

Yea Forums is the most powerful board right now.
>comfy
>spicy OC
>other boards stealing our memes
We can't let other boards big league us, bros.

Yea Forums needs to stay comfy. I really don't want this place to be the new Yea Forums Yea Forums /pol/ or whatever reddit shithole

>they stole have sex from us
they better not ever steal bulbasaur or shit gonn go down

Attached: 1554143994104.jpg (320x240, 18K)

Discord trannies are using it to leech heat from Yea Forums. You can tell, because they don't use "ding-dong diddly" or "I'm beggin ya"

DEAD MEME

Yea Forums has the best shitposting on this entire site. prove me wrong

Attached: hqdefault (55).jpg (480x360, 22K)

Yea Forums is the only place when chads are having fun the rest of Yea Forums are virgins simps

This. That is why I don't care that Yea Forums is stealing have sex.

There literally isn't any proof discord trannies are saying have sex. All that ever gets posted are the same 3 images of the one discord server and none of them are ever saying it. I really don't know how that shit got started outside of them attributing it to an existing boogeyman

based and correctpilled this is the only board that doesn't work itself into a seething shoot

>I really don't know how that shit got started
discord trannies on r9k were trying to get robots on HRT and now incel simps think that every board has discord trannies lurking

Bulbasaur was a /pol/ meme originally though, they were going to use it to work the libs and normalfags.

This is ding-dong diddly sound autistic but I'm genuinely worried about what will happen to this place if it gets too popular/Yea Forums gets taken down suddenly or something. Someone really should create a fallback site just for Yea Forums. This is the only reason I come back here

Our meme being stolen is working me into a shoot, fellas.

I think it's fun. Our meme went on excursion and has taken on a new character to work the incels into a seething shoot every day.

Wait until they start Dean posting

>ultimate frisbee

Attached: its_beautiful.gif (139x138, 2K)

Ya seethe, MIGA pete?

Unlike those """"""""big leagues"""""""" simpletons of /pol/, if we wanted we could actually make bulbasaur a big time, game changer "meme"

Kek have sex

Nothing to worry about, the massive multiple layers of Yea Forumsosting are too much for any normie shitter to handle.

I got the tranny general to say seek sunlight

Yea Forums is unironically a chad board.

But the big 4 are Yea Forums,/pol/,Yea Forums and Yea Forums

I get that but what if the site suddenly goes down? Where would my Yea Forums bros go?

outside, finally.

twitter or wolfcuc video comment section

I love how there are loads of Yea Forumschads who also post on Yea Forums and have cross pollinated over there which infected the rest of them and then went over to /pol/. Wrestling memes are still posted all over the place, even on normie twitter you will find them posting stone cold and vince gifs all over the place.

They're the gentrified, stagnant WWE-tier boards. They're so full of reddit tourists that they are literally unable to come up with OC, so they still from smaller, more insulated boards that have stronger board culture, like Yea Forums. So they're shit

I started please have sex on /wwe/ because I lost my virginity back then

I've seen pic related on several boards. I've used it myself as a reaction image and gotten some DEAN responses.

Attached: steve autism.jpg (253x372, 16K)

Unironically who wants to bite the bullet and make an Yea Forums only site just in case

>Yea Forums being this retarded
Yea Forums's have sex isn't our have sex
it's part of their incel meme, not an ironic reference to an armed sexual assault victim

lets force grow a chin now bros

seek sunlight

>not an ironic reference to an armed sexual assault victim
That's not where have sex is from newfag

holy Ding-Dong Diddlynewfag
ya from woo or reddit? maybe a joshi sperg
yikes bro

good to see 92posting still triggers ya

>I-I'm not worked you're worked!
Y I K E S Y W I K E S Y

yeah Yea Forums webt to shit after /wwe/ got exiled since no one else is making new memes

>discord trannies dont exist
>they're just a boogeyman
Dilate harder, reiko

Yea Forums gonna start spamming fĂ­nna next

How much longer until "WORKED" catches on?

Don't wanna expose the business, brother.

That's been around a really long time

based

We could get ding-dong diddly posting over

Attached: 1556620899440.png (1360x768, 1.13M)

What are homegrown Yea Forums memes you see all over the site?
>have sex
>SEETHE and it's alternative shitposts like FUMING, COPE, BOILING, VIBRATING etc.
>simp
>get a clue (which I wish would make a comeback)
>cringe, potentially bringing back based out of retirement due to non stop spamming, definitely the alternatives like cringe/basef

Attached: cot.jpg (510x510, 17K)

that's been a phrase for decades, retard.

It should've been the defacto response to retarded posts by now, let it roam the indy bingohalls until it goes to the big leagues, don't want an green shitter botching left and right.
I haven't seen get a clue outside here, but I saw a Kemonito once.

Yea Forums best board all-time

Someone get this hothead outta here

We could force meme the shit out of Jannetty?

Attached: 1556119213335.png (640x360, 463K)

Have sex is a Yea Forums meme, newfag underage redditourist.