Trips predicts the next crazy demand from the Saudi Arabians to Vince and the WWE

Trips predicts the next crazy demand from the Saudi Arabians to Vince and the WWE

Attached: Capture+_2019-04-19-08-37-52.png (709x950, 768K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKTO8j9Q2-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Actual wrestling.

her gimmick is having giant milkers

So how many Arabs took a shit on her and how much did she get paid by day three?

this creature lets 70 year old arabs shit on her face

LayCool vs Funkadactyls vs Iiconics but they're wearing skintight burqas

Rockers Reunion

>dubai
>saudi arabia

lol imagine if they just started smashing her face with a hammer afterwards haha

The entire female roster gets to compete, but only in a classic bra and panties battle royal.

The Superstar Billy Graham vs Hulk Hogan vs Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner in a who gets crippled first tabbles, ladders and chairs match.

Go on. I'm diamonds.

> being a low iq sandnog's port a potty.

Colt Cabana and Simon Gotch rehired and summarily killed on ppv.

Does anyone where the whole instathots getting litterally shat on by oilniggers meme come from?

I mean I'd be pretty content pressing my pipi against those big ol' milkers

I think it came from instathots getting shit on by arabs.

Dubai is nothing like KSA and probably never will be
It's not a meme

I always love how they all just "casually" vacation over there, like it isn't some open secret that you're there to fuck or get shit on.

Attached: 1557051994935.png (642x740, 640K)

They're shameless whores

What's the best collection of stories of what goes on during these "vacations?" Is there some reddit or something where all the confessions or leaks are collected?

Don’t forget getting vomited on and fucked by animals. Those are very much in style these days.

It's a thing and a power trip for rich dudes I guess.
youtube.com/watch?v=cKTO8j9Q2-s

Vince will do a cage match one last time against shane

its not a meme, research tagthesponsor

That shit is just fanfiction written by lonely incels. None of it is real at all dude. You're getting worked.

I'm sure they fuck these sandniggers but it's not as highly paid or as perverse as that stupid fucking site says.

the saudis are faggots and retards i hope their country gets nuked

Then they get outraged and cancel all future WWE hosting, because they wanted Pastor Billy Graham to wrestle, not Superstar Billy Graham.

>they don't talk to us they just sit there playing board games smoking cigars
they sound swell

Lindsey Lohan

sure kid

Based Arabs giving thots what they deserve.

And everyone who isn't wearing a burqa at the end will be stoned to death for being a Godless whore.