What did good ol’ Fit mean by this?

What did good ol’ Fit mean by this?

Attached: B87F6471-187C-48C8-A56C-7050AFF9E926.jpg (750x951, 501K)

Pretty clear that he's saying that you're at your strongest when you're praying. Did you think he was referring to you sucking people's dicks in alleyways on the weekends or something? Did he strike that kind of personal cord with you OP?

AJ Styles most certainly approves.

It means you dont get into the kingdom of heaven without jesus. Have some god damn faith Arthur.

What did God say about selling your used ring gear from when you were >18 to pervy pedo marks on the internet?
Fake bitch.

Jesus sounds like a bit of a self mark ' o you can only come into my infinite paradise where I'll never even see you if you suck me off and say I'm the greatest and all you can base your decision off is the reviews of my 6 star matches in the Bible Observer from 2000 years ago.

FAITHLESS FOOL! JESUS WANTS USED PANTIES!!

cringe

>You're wearing an Allahmania t shirt? Sorry you can't come in even with your ticket

Is Jesus the Vince McMahon of deities?

Cuhringe

Vince sucks arab dick for blood money these days, so no.

Jesus was an arab so still works

>Jesus was an arab
cringe

Jesus i

>be born in arabstan
>not an arab

ok buddy, I'm sure he looked like a Viking really

He was a Jew.

Finlay was orally raped during the cool fall of 1966 in Ireland by his priest. He always associates kneeling with spiritual experiences...

Anyone who's in as carny a business as wrestling and thinks talking to someone's invisible friend will admonish their cruel decisions is a bigger mark than anyone they perform in front of.

>religion full of pedophiles

YIKES

That it takes dedication to be good at anything. Of course we are here, so we will take it in a pervy way as the incels we are.

O yea huuuuuuuuge difference

>same gimmick different promotion

>fly with brookside
what did she mean by this?