Tfw you didn't make it with the wolves

>tfw you didn't make it with the wolves

Think Yea Forums owes Bray an apology.

Attached: lio-rush-sad-backstage-wwe.jpg (650x400, 205K)

Bray is a goof thats why the kid is mine but hes payin for it

Reminder that the day Bray returned was the day these rumors and news started to spread.

He actually made it as far as he could without help. Blame Bray for being a vindictive asshole still thinking this is high school

I was behind him until he turned it into a racial thing. Now I hope he dies in the ring.

No need to apologize since I believed Bray all along

when he was saying shit about Emma after she was let go before he was even featured in nxt that led to everyone hating him. He never stood a chance after that

He had recovered and was featured on TV weekly and every PPV Lashley was on. The he decided his shit didn't stink, now he is done.

Based Lio will jump ship to AEW where the locker room isn’t toxic and where he gets paid more.

Attached: B6F6FC1D-2E61-42E6-A694-8E2F439E95AE.jpg (1334x750, 82K)

you don't recover from people hating you unless you prove yourself. If you've ever had a job with anything resembling their structure and that happens it's always there. It was a matter of time unless the guy was so over that the higher ups protected him. He's on too many shit lists

Lio is absolute trash

He doesnt even wrestle
Hes 5'8 and literally (I CAN NOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH) 150 pounds.

if I AM BIGGER THAN YOU you shouldn't be on tv. He has not athletic skill to make up for it like finn or ricochet, and his mic skills are overhyped and annoying.

Not to mention he makes everything about race and cant follow basic rules like a...and i dobt say this word but i think its worth using here....

NIGGER.

there. I said it.

No need. Been Braaaaylmao since day 1

based

bray not being on TV doesn't mean that he's not there

If he had just carried niggas bags like that lil blonde fella and the AOP did he would be fine. But he didn't, and here we are.

>If he had just carried niggas bags

lmao edrones believe you should do this

t. never played a sport

I disagree. They wouldve more likely worn him down purposefully knowing his shitty personality would get the best of him

t. Likes babysiting his wifes son every friday night

kek e-drone's buttplug gets btfo of his candy ass

never had to do any of this, guy. someone played you if you ever had to do menial tasks for other players

>making it with the wolves
>ratings are have dropped to an all time low
who were the wolves he was talking about?

t. no testicles or talent

WHITIES BE MAD BECAUSE LIO FUCKED THE ENTIRE FEMALE LOCKER ROOM
!!!!FACT!!!!

Whether or not it is good or bad, WWE locker-room is well known for being like a giant football team since it's inception. IF you want to be in WWE you have to be a part of the system in which the juniors help out the seniors in carrying stuff and setting things up. Rush could have easily stayed in the indies if he didn't want that, and he probably regrets being a retard and taking the obvious mark contract to the WWE.

>he was saying shit about Emma
He said one funny joke and that was it you dumbass.

no one in the company thought it was funny and they public chastised him for it dumbass

t. white person

I could understand carrying bags for macho, warrior, Hogan, taker, dusty, RIC, billy, arn, rocky, austin or whoever because fans showed up to see them but when ratings are falling out of the sky most guys arent worth carrying bags for

At this point it's just a seniority thing

>Humiliates & publically criticises black guys
>BLEACHES black girls
Bray is /ourfuckingguy/.

>no one in the company thought it was funny
the only ones who posted about it on twitter were no dime shitters. i'm sure someone in the company found it hysterical

Are you serious? His athleticism is what makes him stand out. If he wasn’t athletic as fuck he never would have stood a chance to begin with considering he’s the size of a middle schooler. I was bigger than him she I was 14.

only if he had already earned his spot in the company. he just got there

that has nothing to do what i was pointing out. not a single person who butthurt over him posting that was important in any sense. nor were they vets. x-pac and the ref were the exceptions and to refer to them as important figures in the industry is really pushin it

He has athletic skills and his manager run with bobbo was good heel work.
Making it about race was wrong and desperate, but everyone here does the same everyday as you can see in The problem with this guy is that he's a mark for himself so he thinks he's better than the current shitty roster, that's why he didn't want to do stuff. He thinks like but puts himself in the first category instead of the latter

so if a veteran co-worker at mcdonalds tells you it's your duty as the rookie to do someone else's job as well as your own; you're going to do it without question, right? disregard the fact that they aren't a manager and not in a position of a power to tell you what and what not to do?

we only saw the vocal ones that are the "shitters". If you can't understand the labelling that comes with that I'm sorry. That early story was the beginning of the end

>food analogy
not even the same thing it's closer to a legit sport but nice try

I'm going to eat some breakfast the food analogy made me hungry but if you'd like to keep talking feel free

When Mark Henry blows you up, you definitely fucked up.

>we only saw the vocal ones that are the "shitters".
so you're saying that it wasn't just "no one in the company" but rather a selected few shitters who got upset? fucking goofy faggot shut up

>That early story was the beginning of the end
for who? Lio practically skipped NXT and went straight to TV unlike most of those idiots who were vocal about it. someone in the higher ups liked/likes him because they're still trying to keep him around. my money is on Vince

>it's closer to a legit sport
in what world?

Attached: hilario.gif (247x192, 496K)

damn, someone has a double digit IQ

Have sex

Imagine carrying shit from people just because they draw le dimes

The fuck is with this dude and his ego?
I could understand if this was Ryback doing this. A physically-huge guy who was also getting a major push, and got an ego blast as a result. That would t least make sense
But this dude is a midget nigga who only barely got over talking for someone else who actually LOOKS like they can main-event
Now he thinks he's too good to do the thing that the owner's son-in-law once did in his early days in the company?

Lio is great at working crowds and doing promos and has the vibe of a cocky young rapper or sports star that we haven't really had since Enzo.

>if I AM BIGGER THAN YOU you shouldn't be on tv.
then no one would be on Tv.

In what world is a job that requires athleticism closer to a real sport than working at a chain restaurant? are you actually retarded or just pretending?

bases

He's not 5'8". He's 5'2"

Of course they were fucking with him, hoping he would make a mistake. They did the same, or worse to Miz. And he proved himself. Lio is a shitter and will always be a shitter.

Yeah Lio fucking Rush is so talented he shouldn't have to do what everyone else does hahahahah

Even the other talented guys from 205 or nxt shouldnt be doing this. They dont gain anything not a title match, ppv match, tv feud nothin. Carry all the bags you want in wwe youll never be used properly

>heat for not carrying bags or water of old veterans who don't even work in the ring
>management mad that his wife of all people wasn't allowed to be around for his rehearsals
>MUH YUNG BLOOD PAY HIS DUES
WWE sounds like a fucked up place to work for. Be told it's all about the Big Leagues and then you're forced to get Kane water rather than have a match

Attached: 1556656366224.gif (250x250, 658K)

Are you pretending that nobody from NXT is used in WWE at all, or just not properly? Because plenty of guys from NXT are on TV and PPV. Lio used to be one of them

It seems like Lio Rush is obsessed with being black and wants to make everything about that. At the same time, wrestlers should be paid enough to cover their travel and accommodation. That whole thing about how he can't carry water because he is black is so disingenuous though, he got called out for having a bad attitude so then somehow manages to twist it around into him being the victim of racism. Llow that.

>wrestlers should be paid enough to cover their travel and accommodation
They are. It's not WWE's fault Lio is stupid and can't manage his money

This. Mark is a company man but he hardly ever speaks on things like this publicly. The fact that Mark came out and buried this manlet shows how fucking stupid he acted. Let's face it, he had it made as a manager and part time wrestler.