It's fake

>it's fake

What's the correct way to respond to this? I'm guessing pointing out their beloved Game of Thrones and Avengers movies being fake too comes of as a bit overly defensive and cringy.

Attached: 20140909153305uid183.png (500x273, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFQSafpWDGE
youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
youtu.be/VYvMOf3hsGA
youtu.be/nbq86V6x5LM
youtube.com/watch?v=GjEf7vo-viE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's actually been proven that it's real. just ignore the virgincucks.

Attached: makeswhiteknightsseethe.jpg (2896x2896, 344K)

It's all a matter of perspective

"it may be scripted but you telling me this shit is fake

youtu.be/kFQSafpWDGE

you telling me Edge snapping his opponents neck up in his debut match leaving the dude in a wheelchair is fake?

real risks, real injuries, real action! so fuck off with that negative fake crap. shit ain't no joke"

Attached: 1556602501676.jpg (399x600, 38K)

youtube.com/watch?v=zrX9Ca7LSyQ
here's the proper response

Old wrestlers are so cringe

I've only heard that while watching wrestling in front of people, I just wait until someone falls outside the ring and hits the ground and say, well it's kinda hard to fake that.

No shit? You mean the fate of the world didnt depend on Hulk Hogan beating the Iron Shiek or that the Undertaker really isnt an undead demon from hell and that all the ridiculous bullshit that happens might be a show meant for over the top entertainment? Thats unbelievable

OH FUCK - need sauce now!!!!!!

The correct way to answer it is "Oh yeah, absolutely, but it's not really trying to be real, its trying to tell a story"

'Shut up nigger' works well

don't tell normies you watch wrestling you fucking virgin

Is this a real problem someone has?
Just say the story is fictional but the athleticism is real. Wrestling is borderline between ballet and reality/trash tv, has a peculiar appeal that makes it utterly boring nonsensical shit in 90% cases but when it's good it's awesome.
No need to be defensive and sound like a passive agressive bitch, instead knock it off with a joke. If they insist legitimize the question, answer in a chill way and explain that the fact wrestling requires more effort from audience in order to suspend the disbelief than, like, Game of Thrones, paradoxically works like a pull towards the product because automatically you're investing more. At the end of the line what you're seeing is the same thing: good and bad people (and all the grey in between) struggling to get what they want, suffering, winning, losing, possibly growing, and the plot is a lot simpler because it's for families and what the show is really about is athleticism.
Once I told a guy that even in sports sometimes media and players use gimmicks and create (or esacerbate) drama because people either are satisfied with the pure athletic acts or need stories in order to be entertained, and if they're not they don't pay. He's a big soccer and MMA fan and understood the point.

Next time they're watching the closing moments of a precious new episode of GoT, give em the old reminder that "that character didn't die, you know its fake right?"

Every reply ITT is cringe.

If you can't handle the entire world thinking your passion is fake and gay, then you need to get a new hobby.

well the more important question is why the hell do ppl irl even know that you like or watch wrestling in the first place lol.

its like this site. you never admit to ppl you use it. if you must just say you read/posted something on Reddit .

it's soap, not sauce

just respond

HOW DO YOU LEARN TO FALL OFF A 20 FOOT LADDER

Explaining what's the point of a hobby is not justifying yourself. If you think the person in front of you can't understand shit or judges you for something as trivial as fucking watching wrestling you just tell him/her to fuck off. If a friend doesn't get why you watch, explaining it doesn't make you less of a man

Directly ripping off the end of Star Wars The Phantom Menace

>Anakin destroys a control ship and the entire army of mindless unstoppable battle droids is defeated.

>Arya kills the Night King (Ice Darth Maul) and the entire army of mindless unstoppable zombies is defeated.

Attached: 418E01B3-9CC4-4E5E-B9AA-8DD7FD6DE18C.jpg (1200x630, 163K)

I only watch Lucha Libre & I'd reply with "No shit, it's fake. That's why it's fun to watch!"

Attached: watch CMLL.jpg (1187x669, 104K)

the best thing to do is sincerely argue that it's actually real. The normie will seethe and then actually believe you because the kind of double digit i.q. simps who feel proud of themselves for figuring out wrestling is fake are actually retarded enough to believe it's real if you're convincing enough

>So

That's it.

jokingly insist that it's real
self defecating humour is the most endearing

GoTards BTFO

"Huh? What ya mean?"

just kayfabe it and insist it's real to work them

I would just say "yeah whatever"

Lmao I got friends who only saw wrestling as a kids and when me and couple of friends mention it omce in a blue moon, even they understand that it requires extreme physichal conditioning even though they know it is scripted. Lol at even trying to argue with such low IQ comment in 2019.

Njpw is for adults

Just say who cares and that you still enjoy it. Autsitically coming up with some kind of argument before hand will just make you look like some kind of self conscious sperg

>Njpw is for adults

Attached: 4MR1YJc.gif (600x337, 639K)

youtu.be/VYvMOf3hsGA

>What's the correct way to respond to this?

So is UFC, Basketball, and capeshit but you still watch that?

Slap them and ask the question "you think that was fake??!"

youtu.be/nbq86V6x5LM

Love this vid. Great sum up of what your asking

dumb whores

I don't watch wrestling, so I don't care.

I ask them what sports they watch, whether it's NFL, NBA, or UFC, and I tell them those are fixed too. When they disagree with me, I ask them who's the geek now? If you think that stuff is real, you're just a mark.

“Yeah I know, retard”

Based

And gay, that's why I don't watch that shit lmao.

if someone is saying this it doesn't matter how rational or eloquent you can be. They are deliberately trying to antagonize you. Just tell them "It's fun. too bad you're not interested" and be done with it.

Attached: 1529418051931.webm (800x450, 2.96M)

If you're talking to a stranger the problem isn't if he wants to antagonize you or not, the problem is why the fuck does a stranger know you're into wrestling or on a bigger scale why does a stranger know your hobbies. I assume you're talking to someone who knows you and doesn't understand why you would watch this shit

you turn off the tv and take a shower, shave your neckbeard, lose some weight, dress like an adult and go have sex

Hit them with Stone Cold Stunner into an F5 and ask them if that was fake.

Bro I don’t give a shit if big pup didn’t go over this week or what ever faggot shit you talking about. I got these two wasted chicks ready to smash. You in bro.

Attached: 2AE5038E-D448-4CC4-BF49-D9F5D09A763A.jpg (720x540, 45K)

>Max Landis
MAX CRINGE.

Don't really like that argument, makes it sound even dumber

>people maim themselves for something thats scripted while being half naked

Max Landis raped a pack of women in the sweltering heat of the summer of '09.

What if they don't sell your stunner or let you pick them up?

Then maybe wrestling was fake all along.

Just go along with it. Happened to me at work yesterday, I responded with, “ no fucking way, I suppose you’re gonna tell me Santa isn’t real too.” Everyone got a good laugh outa that

youtube.com/watch?v=GjEf7vo-viE

Basically this but less faggy. The fakeness is the point.

im a virgin

just tell them its fun to watch

>I'm guessing pointing out their beloved Game of Thrones and Avengers movies being fake too comes of as a bit overly defensive and cringy.
So? Its true.

Never tell anyone you're a wrestling fan.

>being ashamed of what you like

I like masturbating to tranny on girl jav should I go around parading that around?

New wrestlers are worse

Think of it as not revealing your power level

all sports are scripted, remember when those baseball players in the 1920s took a bribe to lose?

if it comes up in conversation, sure

Best uncensored scenes?

I dont think shitting yourself is endearing

I’ll put in your ass first bro before I tear these pussies up so you don’t feel left out

when I was in college. I wrote about Yea Forums for a project and people thought it was full of racists and stuff. so I was seen as someone probably racist in the class. but I just wrote about how it had 'great' communities and never mentioned red boards.

piledrive them into OBSCURITY

Just don't tell normies you watch wrestling. If it for some reason slips out and they say "it's fake" box their ears or choke em out to protect the business.

"GAME OF THRONES AND MARVEL MOVIES ARE FAKE TOO"
has been the cringiest comeback of the last 4 years

If it's in a group the boys will immediately start nostalgiaing over the period they watched. My old high school friends would talk about mid 90s WCW while my teacher would mush over King Kong Bundy and the Rock n Roll Express.

Well yeah but they established killing white walkers kills the wights they raised

Worked, you know its true

if you're posting here and can still manage to watch wrestling in 2019 you really should be beyond caring what other people think

PLEASE I MUST KNOW

Give them a few pure strikes them for not maintaining kayfabe.

''yeah i know , it's still cool tho''

The ladder was wood