How come we don't see stolen finishers anymore?

That shit was hype as fuck back in the day. I'm pretty sure almost every Rock-Austin Wresltemania match had at least one.

Attached: 12 (1).jpg (960x711, 56K)

Watch literally any big Cena match from the past 3 years.

I always like the idea of the psychology behind using an opponents finisher to beat them.

It could mean two things:
>you’re a heel and want to humiliate your opponent by beating them with their own move
Or
>you respect the fuck out of your opponent and know the only way to keep them down is by beating them with their own finisher because they it’s devastating as fuck

Couldn’t work in modern WWE though because finishers very rarely finish a match. NJPW could do it.

I don't watch wrestling

That was literally Miz's gimmick for the last two years

I remember "move stealer" being a thing for smvsr 07.

Rollins execute RKO to retain title in 2015.

We do

Attached: Njpw logo.png (200x200, 16K)

Outlaws don't count kid

>Sells out MSG
>Out draws NXT
>Outdrew every wwe ppv of the last year not called wrestlemania or Royal Rumble in america
lol

Attached: Jay and okada.jpg (900x507, 96K)

NJPW does it fairly often. Lots of dudes will nail Okada with a Rainmaker. Okada once used the Cross Rhodes on Cody. Juice hit Tana with a High Fly Flow. Ishii hit Omega with a One Winged Angel. I'm relatively certain both Omega and Ibushi's knee moves are them stealing Nakamura's finisher.

>Omega
No it's just a knee
>Ibushi's
yes it's a call back to a stroyline they get never got to pay off. and he only does it when he snaps and his darker side comes out which was something Omega always talked about him having but Nakamura was the first to bring it out

The Cringeblade is shoot 5'11 right?

Super retarded post. Only reason they outdrew because it was a special event. WWEs special events eclipse WhoJapan's American shows

nah he said he's 6 on the jericho podcast

Attached: ya boiling.jpg (2400x1800, 313K)

Okada is like 6'1 at best

who is we

Attached: Caveman Mysticism.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

SANADA literally did this LAST NIGHT

Yeah.....I'm not gonna give you the (You) but nice try though bud.

> shoot
You must go back

sos white boy shoot seethin'

>But muh bingo halls
based Okada and SANADA sold the building out last night

Attached: 1556590967735.jpg (560x867, 64K)

Drew put Angle in the Angle Lock not long ago.