You guys ever just feel so alone?

You guys ever just feel so alone?

Attached: 1413617087740.png (400x388, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No, I have my WWE Network so I feel united with every member of the WWE Universe who have the WWE Network, like me.

Attached: habby abu.gif (840x488, 511K)

Yeah, sometimes when I walk inside a pit of danger

Bases

Its just one of those days

Get a hobby bro. If you aren’t working get a job. Rumination is why poor mental health takes a hold of people the way it does. People have nothing to do so negative thoughts ruminate in their minds all day because they have no distractions.

I have depression and anxiety but my my job is stressful as fuck and I spend most of my time thinking about that. It’s not ideal but it’s better then the alternative.

you alright op. exercise is a great outlet. even if it’s just a walk. things will turn round

What even is a pit of danger? Just a hole with like snakes inside? And how come it's at least a mile long?

>What even is a pit of danger?
A place where no one follows me

Is there someone next to you?

I WALK ALOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE

Holy fucking based

Lil' bit.

Attached: 1555640829727.png (1000x566, 253K)

The Lord is always with you little dude.HH
biblelineministries.org/abouthl.html
youtu.be/BBDBW_10q-E

Attached: Oncesavedalwayssaved.jpg (2197x1444, 1.08M)

every fucking day, I have cripplingly severe BPD/AvPD and I haven't talked to someone who isn't a doctor or my mother in about 3 years now. it's too late for me, but I hope you can find someone who makes you less alone OP.

Attached: 1522762089673.jpg (250x250, 5K)

Attached: 1556856494792.jpg (1000x505, 179K)

Baaws

Nah, I'm a Chad.

Yes, but the funny part is that I am introvert so I am usually extremely happy to be alone.
Not that I hate other people, but they suck the energy and life out of me like vampires.

Are you me

Bases