WANNA GET HIGH?

HEY HEY HEY
WANNA GET HIGH?
HEY HEY HEY

Attached: Screenshot_20190504-032054.jpg (960x540, 159K)

no thanks rvd im on probation for a domestic disputer

CAN YOU SEE THE RED IN MY EYES?
BABY BELIEVE I'M HIGH ALL THE TIME.

I WANT TO GET HIIIIIIIIIIIIIGH
SO HIGH

Every time I smoke weed I end up masturbating

And I smoke A LOT btw.

I have never smoked weed.

amazing neither have i

because it's better

WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY. REAL MEN SMOKE WEED AND MAKE IT THEIR PERSONALITY. WHY ARENT YOU SMOKING WEED RIGHT NOW AND POSTING PICTURES OF YOU SMOKING ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU GOD DAMN LOSER

DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE DEE
ROB VAN DAM
BWOM DA DA DUM DUM DUM
THE WHOLE F'N SHOW

Would you smoke if the oppertunity presented itself?

No

HOLY FUCKING WEED

seriously rob looks 1000% baked to the gills, like to the point it MUST be causing damage to his brain

I've gotten high for the first few times within the last year. Whenever I seem to go out in public while high, I end up more anxious and look into situations way more deeply than I really out to. Same thing happens at home, except without the anxiety. Getting high isn't for me. Wish it made me chill.

Attached: 1556916438148.png (640x480, 249K)

>>RVD RKO and the King of the Bros form stable
>>None of the announcers can figure out the connection
>>No Way Jose & co. sometimes randomly comes out and shakes hands with them during promos

Randy burns?

I smoke weed on the regular, but I do it alone and nobody knows I smoke because I prefer it that way.
Weed is legal here btw.

You need to take a different strand. Sativa is really good for anxiety

If Randy wasn't Trips buddy he would have been fired for well violations long ago

nice

Based

>WHAT A FUCKING PUSSY. REAL MEN SMOKE WEED AND MAKE IT THEIR PERSONALITY. WHY ARENT YOU SMOKING WEED RIGHT NOW AND POSTING PICTURES OF YOU SMOKING ON SOCIAL MEDIA YOU GOD DAMN LOSER

Attached: K5dRVJP.jpg (463x338, 37K)