Could he last a day in wrestler's court?

could he last a day in wrestler's court?

Attached: lio.jpg (1200x1124, 258K)

dude he wouldn't last a day in regular court.

Cringe, BASED Lio would be Takers right pure hand man

What are his strikes like?

35% pure, and I'm being generous

This dude won't last in any promotions cause he can't stop stepping on people toes and rubbing people the wrong way.
He is the new Austin Aries or Low Ki, midgets with delusion of grandeur.

what grade is this nigger in?

Low Ki is a midget asshole though he's was way better than Aries or Rush could ever be. Though I'm probably saying that because it was awesome when I saw him murder simps like 10-15 years ago in middle school gyms.

He makes a tragic mistake. He acts like his better than others when he is really midcard at best. People will put up with all kinds of bullshit from someone who is actually really good. Like so many other dumbass faggots he looks at the way people who are the best act and assumes he too will be the best if he acts like a prick all the time. Being great enables you to be a prick, being a prick dosen't make you great.

well spoken on that, he deserves to be suspended or fired if he isnt going to be a cool dude.

Looks like booker t sounds like Wanda Sykes

He's already written off, based

Kek it must fucking hurt knowing that he could've been taken more seriously if he was at least 6 foot tall. I honestly don't get how men that short wake up everyday with the will to continue living

Didn't stop Rey Mysterio or Adam Cole

Adam Cole wouldn't even be allowed to set foot on the premises of the performance center if he didn't already have a huge indie following

i don't mind the guy but he's wasting his time in the WWE if he's after anything more than a paycheck. he will literally never, EVER, be a main event player

As a black man it wouldn't be a good look for him to be seen going to any kind of court.

Rey was like a super hero for kids and Cole hasn't done anything in a major company.

t. Manlet

Nigga I'm 6'2 but every time I see a manlet I feel pity. Kinda like how you see a retarded kid and deep down you just know schools gonna be rough. That's how I feel for short people. Because ya you might get married but cmon you really aren't people. People were meant to be proportional not look like God was distorting the screen to a game and made a character look all wonky. Yuck honestly every manlet should neck themselves

Attached: 411_and_proud.jpg (1345x2048, 241K)

playing the race card was stupid on his part. Made him look like a complaining coping bitch while his claim not wanting to serve water to coworkers was legit

cringe

Honestly at the point where you aren't even cracking 5 feet you probably wind up with turbo manlet swagger. I mean what the fuck is a chick going to say to you thats a worse gutshot than being able to comfortably sleep in a kids racecar bed? If its that dudes thing he could probably shave get laid all the time with female pedophiles.

What are his best promos? I watched a few segments and he didn't seem very good on the mic. That fake laugh he keeps doing is annoying.

>He thinks guys over 5'8 draw

Attached: 546456544.gif (245x175, 1.51M)

Imagine being this insecure and wh*te