Cobb lost (they're breaking from RoH)

>Cobb lost (they're breaking from RoH)
>Jeriboom returns
NJPAEW is back on the menu boys!

WWMEME IS FINISHED

Attached: CRISSU JERICHO SAN.jpg (480x360, 27K)

they have like 4 roh guys in BOSJ

>NJPAEW

I hope not. AEW looks garbage. Keep NJPW pure from those shitters.

And not 1 (ONE) will win. They're not going to do such bad business as not honoring those bookings. But this is clearly the beginning. They have 2 Dome shows to try and sell. And RoH is not going to do that.

GOD are dropping the ROH titles in 4 days as well. No major NJPW talent on the ROH War of the Worlds tour either. Just Sanada, Evil, GOD, US YLs and Nagata/Kojima

Attached: buffalo-tag-line.jpg (608x342, 53K)

i suspects it will be GOD vs Briscoes at dominion

>Defending ROH titles instead of NJPW titles on #2 show of the year
Are you retart?

they will beat god at the tappings at ROH setting up a rematch at dominion

>Briscoes
crigne

I still don't see them not doing a IWGP title program.
GOD will drop them to Gresh and Lethal, then put Briscos over on their way out.. setting up Blacklets vs Briscos.

Juice ain't scheduled for any upcoming ROH events either, despite leading a faction there and being one of the bigger draws

Juice said on the jericho podcast that the bosj is his time off.

I hope they do break from ROH. But at the G1 Supercard press conference Harold mentioned how strong their partnership was and they want to continue it along with partnering with other companies.

That's in 2 weeks, he's doing nothing with ROH next week. Makes sense if he wants time off, but it's suspicious still.

He's not gonna say he's gonna dump ROH a day before the MSG show dude.

I know. But saying publicly you want to continue partnering them in the future then dumping them isn't a good look either.

NJPW isn't going to drop ROH and work with a T shirt company without a US TV deal and haven't ran a single show dude

Theoretically they can keep working with ROH, but their priority would be AEW. Japanese fans are the priority and they would greatly prefer an AEW deal.

Are you gonna apologize when the TV deal is announced this month?

>Japanese fans are the priority and they would greatly prefer an AEW deal.
Yeah, they want more generic flippy shit manlet gaijin shitting up their show with their YouTube storyline bullshit.

>Japanese fans
They want Kenny and can get Kenny for nothing
outside of CIMA i don't think they have anyone the Japanese fans would want it's not like they can use PAC

Better than shitty flippy shit manlet gaijin shitting up their show with their YouTube storyline bullshit. Did you watch the first of the MSG show?

Yeah they do, actually. Plus their roster is still growing. Moxley alone would be a massive draw in Japan.

why? the only people of value to NJPW in Japan are Jericho and Omega, both they can booked without working with AEW.

Are you gonna suck my dick when the TV deal is not announced this month? and they are streaming DoN on Twitter, Facebook, Twitch or Youtube instead?

Yes they do. Look at the comments on the Jericho video. Plenty of Japs want either a AEW feud or an alliance.

>Moxley
Yeah for the deathmatch crowd. that'snot NJPW audience

ur dumb bro. Jap fans are already wearing AEW shirts. u can see them at many different promotion's events. AEW is already over in Japan. you never see anyone in Japan wearing ROH merch

>Better than shitty flippy shit manlet gaijin shitting up their show with their YouTube storyline bullshit
NJPW gets what they want from ROH with minimal investment of talent. AEW will definitely want more and why should they do it if they can get Kenny without the baggage?
>Did you watch the first of the MSG show?
No
>Moxley alone would be a massive draw in Japan.
He's not even a draw in America.

They probably realised at G1 that they've outgrown their partners. Plus I bet GoD complained shitloads to Gedo about Enzo and Cass doing their Russo angle.

The only problem is that AEW doesn't have any big wrestlers. They're all tiny.

When he works the way he wants he has a lot of personality, Japanese eat that up.

Yeah, because ROH is full of mastodons

Jericho being back in NJPW doesn't necessarily mean an alliance between AEW/NJPW. He said on his podcast that despite taking the AEW offer, he was still gonna do NJPW stuff.

Attached: milonas-bio.png (500x500, 277K)

alright they have one, he is ass though

As long as they can have Dragon Lee. If they break up with RoH, will they still be able to work with CMLL?

CMLL and NJPW are better friends then ROH and NJPW

Based, fuck RoH then. Although Bandido is dimes and should get the fuck out of there.

>Star power > Height

Luckily he signed a 1 year contract only. He and Cobb are gonna be for grabs at the end of the year.