Wins WWE title

>wins WWE title
>throws pancakes
should have lost tbqh

Attached: kofi.jpg (300x168, 6K)

His whole outfit and music is cringe for a world champ. No wonder the younger audience is vanishing

The New Day should turn heel and have a black gangster type gimmick. Would be based as fuck.

Don't worry, he's dropping the belt to the fatass in two weeks

>tossed pancakes

he's done so little they had a 10 minute recap of his WM buildup three weeks after WM and 2 weeks after they ended a SD with a 10 minute celebration of his WM win

Attached: 1554885586657.png (747x438, 914K)

Are ppl surprised that this trash ass nigga is trash?

i warned them bros
i warned them about this
but they didn't listen
"he's finally getting a chance!" they said
"he deserves it!" they said
"it's a feel good moment!" they said
and then what happened? pancakes

vince hit me up [email protected] i can fix this

I would have supported Daniel "Blood and Soil" Bryan no matter what, but this cringe title-run would be so much better if he just had his old SOS aesthetic back. Who the fuck looked at the New Day and saw anything other than a midcard comedy stable? Who's the fucker who looked at these dancing monkeys and thought "Let's give them the highest position we possibly can"?

Holy cringeola

sent

LOOK AT HIS CHEST

It's honestly not his fault.
Sure, the fact that Big E has a sexual predator gimmick isn't helping but ultimately it's not his fault.

He was always meant to be second fiddle to the raw title. It was the plan to get Ronda to win at WM but Becky deciding to botch means Ronda fucked off.

So now we have Becky who can't sell seats as "da man with no dick" and Seth tagging along as "the man with a little dick", both are being used to their abilities but their abilities are shit.

Kofi is being depushed to try to bringvalue to the raw title

WOAT

>trading one anti-draw for another

Attached: C8AA9C42-B8CD-4D06-A02B-25A868B27550.png (405x300, 229K)

>Kofi is being depushed to try to bringvalue to the raw title
he is being depushed because hes garbage, he literally only won because hes a nigger.
don't even bother to argue because you know its true

>Becky who can't sell seats as "da man with no dick" and Seth tagging along as "the man with a little dick"
aaaahahahahaa Cocklet Colby BTFO

I’m still in belief they put the title on this comedy geek. There’s no going back from this. Even Jinder was legit by comparison

Whitey mad, I love it. Keep crying crackers! Nothing you can do can stop black excellence.

>throwing pancakes
>black excellence
i know this is bait but kek

I didn’t know they changed the new day to the black experience? Cool.

>walks and has pancakes
this is immature this is why the rating are dropping
>walks with penises
ARE YOU TAKING NOTES VINCE!!!

Attached: DmN68O9XcAEhf5W-e1536181682276-696x391.jpg (696x391, 43K)

This has been the exact response by e-drones for weeks. Should either Kofi OR Owens have the title? No.

But none of you EVER come up with a better alternative. You just sit there and cry and meme. You're the biggest piece of shits I've ever seen and I eat chipolte on the reg.

Why can't Kofi at least come out and explain why he's still throwing pancakes? His gimmick is positivity, they could easily spin it in a way where you don't cringe everytime you watch him come out.

Vince and his writers are shit tho so I'm sure they'll just bring him out for the 4th straight week as the "new" wwe champion lmao

Do you see a world title around Joey’s waste?

>never mention the title

The usos already do this.