/Oedo/ Tai and TCS General

Last thread reached the bump limit . Kagetsu lost the strap to Bea lol. According to the autist, it was a fantastic match. The costume swap battle royal as well as the entire Cinderella tournament are uploaded to Stardom World. Tomorrow night is the Oedo Tai produce show followed by the TCS show the next day. What were your favorite moments of Kagetsu's reign?

Attached: doraemonzu.jpg (1200x800, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVR485txX8
twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124541518616846336
twitter.com/rossystardom/status/1124575575396380676
stardom-world.com/set/365/contents/364?fcid=1
twitter.com/twf87/status/1124577243840147456
twitter.com/yumikoitabashi/status/1124583486835183617
reddit.com/r/stardomjoshi/comments/9pi6sh/stardom_ignores_poll_results_for_main_event_of/
mega.nz/#!Js9RgSDZ!L_3d0ZUZ2D5yBpqnIEyFF__-n_Pcdc1K5-omrvVBr7c
streamable.com/5l5gw
twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124873483974873094
twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124870332613947392
twitter.com/twf87/status/1124987334741544961
twitter.com/kimurarock/status/1125188602202181632
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Bea
yikes

Attached: 1556945868471.png (577x676, 434K)

Attached: why does this feel familiar.png (558x327, 93K)

Whos kage as?

Post all your red belts while I pour this drink

Attached: ace pits.jpg (1312x2048, 310K)

Rossy we demand more pierced and tattooed gaijin wrestlers with extremist political views!

aiming to be your level of drunk after this shit that just went down

stop...please

Attached: 1478642520695.png (882x758, 17K)

Doraemonzu sooner than I thought, hell yeah!

Based ace making a star on her way out of the championship scene. Now she can have some fun, and I can't wait to see what's next.

This is a lead up to her retirement. Or worse, RoH want to use her like they did Mayu.

Kagetsu is bowing out. She's been bumping her joints to sawdust for over 10 years already.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHVR485txX8

>favorite moments of Kagetsu's reign
Every day of it except March 28th 2019 and May 4th 2019

Attached: sweaty pm.jpg (1616x1080, 214K)

what happened on the 28th? The dance?

The family dog walked across the rainbow bridge

aw fuck me it's been that long already?

this is a special photo for me

Attached: Prime Minister and the First Dog.jpg (1200x800, 88K)

Attached: TCS shirt.jpg (1200x800, 160K)

SOON

Attached: kana himura with red belt.jpg (1364x2048, 553K)

what the hell is the prize gonna be for the TCS show main event?

>no established connections or rivalries with anyone on the roster
>unsafe as fuck, has improved a very small amount but has no business in the uppercard
>boyfriend is a drama magnet shitter that will now attend shows and not a single salaryman there will do the right thing and stab him in the trapezius
>ugly
>signed to what will be the biggest rival to the same promotion Stardom's partnered with

honestly I cannot see any way this turns into a positive aside from giving Kagetsu an easier schedule (maybe) and allowing some change at the top level

>ugly
the worst part honestly, we are going from the prettiest champ to the ugliest champ and it's only downhill from here if the Momo prediction from the last thread comes true

Sendai Girls contracts

you were doing so well until the last arrow

Kyoko's got bants kek

Attached: Yurie before an anime con.jpg (750x1000, 120K)

twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124541518616846336
Is this going to piss people off again? Her using and renaming the finisher, I mean.

lol at the Yawna reply

is "Queen's Landing" a GOT reference?

who cares?

lmfao just saw that too

based

What about it? I don't pay attention to the scene outside of actual joshi but I know Bea signed to AEW and they're obviously going to be competing against ROH since they're both small fish with big money.

Rossy's 4D booking is to make us cheer for Momo in their match

Just more evidence of malignant western faggotry overtaking this promotion

Just gives me more time to watch better matches lol
good point

thought you meant the other place...up north

My backlog hasn't moved an inch unfortunately, now that you mention it. I'm doing 2-3 hours of studying per day and that leaves no spare time for working through it.
I think I'm still stuck on the last show of November and I've vowed multiple times to try and at least finish 2018 but it's not gonna be in May.

How many kanji have you memorized thus far?

Attached: Bea.jpg (910x1024, 72K)

You remembered. I don't keep track of that at all because I've been doing everything through vocab to this point. 2300 mature words and I have temporarily halted new ones to focus on grammar/syntax.
Thanks, needed this last thread.

thanks to the guy from the last thread who gave all that info about archiving pictures. I never got a chance to respond because I've been out all day today.

Did you start with the VN Core 1250 deck?

what do y'all use to learn? I took two classes, but my current uni doesn't offer any more classes. Genki is coming in the mail, but that will only get me so far.

Nope, I'm in optimized core6k. Tae Kim is my grammar source but I complement it with Misa's videos because her examples really make it intuitive, especially the lessons on conditionals.
I was at work and couldn't check the name, it's actually dhIMG. Thing gives an option to scan up to 4k images at once but you give it an account with more than that and it says "successfully found 1200" so it's obviously broken. Good for smaller accounts like I said, but just really unreliable.

yeah I'm probably not going to use it, but I appreciate you sharing the information

I wish it worked because it would save a lot of time otherwise spent repeatedly pasting :orig with 60 tabs open.

Attached: D5rOV1kUYAA-Rbk.jpg orig.jpg (1365x2048, 228K)

This will be worst than Toni reign.

The red belt has lose all it's value now

Attached: D5spPdbUYAAzl_r.jpg (1200x900, 192K)

It will be elevated again when Bea loses to Utami in her 2nd defense and then Utami loses it in her first defense to a returning Yoko Bito (who cuts a promo on dumping her MMAnlet simp and becoming single for the sake of peak combat condition)

>everyone will love this

Attached: 1556950923451.jpg (354x418, 32K)

lel I was just about to post a crop of that face too

Wifebeater-kun's body language says it all.

and the crowd goes mild...

would they?

Attached: hmmm.png (660x73, 5K)

I could see it

Use your Nihongo skills to comment some derogatory shit about too many gaijins on the Japanese Stardom twitter feed. I don't think Sonny manages that one.

I think the plan was for Azumi to win the high speed belt tomorrow in the 3 way. I guess they can't now. Maybe this gives us hope for Arisa saving us by winning the white belt?

they tweet in a language he doesn't understand, of course he doesn't run it

I'll be pulling for /ourgirl/ Arisa

I will not die before seeing these above my face

Attached: nao honkers 7.jpg (1079x1079, 131K)

I still love and support her and am proud of her

Attached: fit ace.jpg (1536x2048, 269K)

She never stepped down from being prime minister, and aces don't have to hold belts.
This isn't a cope, it's just truth. All I want is for her to rest up her neck and also train Natsuko.

This was expected. Kagetsu wanted to take time off. Bea is a loyal member of the roster. Will is moving to Japan and Bea is moving as well.
She is not your normal gaijin, she is much closer to Kris than any other.
And if people haven't seen this happening, they are retarded.

Kagetsu will retire and ballon up to butterball size a la Dump Matsumoto and become a trainer. She'll also adopt 17 Bichon Frise dogs that she makes her pupils clean up after.

you're right, none of the other ones had boyfriends that Rossy takes a liking to and starts booking things for fun while they smoke pot together in the dojo office.

The upside to all this is that it can transition to someone we like, that wouldn't have been able to match Kagetsu.

Thiccgetsu would be fucking dope

Except Kris was trained by Stardom and Bea was trained by whatever yardtard indy shitter in the UK trained her, which is why she sucks so much and Kris was good.

>she is much closer to Kris than any other

Attached: wot.jpg (375x700, 68K)

Eh. Kris wasn't good, I can admit that. She was trained under joshi and worked with joshi, yes, so there was always chemistry. Ability was always limited but that wasn't a big deal.

>All I want is for her to rest up her neck
She needs that. She needs that so much.
It's been 2 years when she said she wanted to retire. These two years are just a bonus we weren't supposed to get.
And she is incredible trainer, I want her to rest, to be a trainer and manager for Oedo Tai.

I meant
>she is more similar to Kris Wolf in being almost "native" wrestler and not just a visiting gaijin.

I know you all are just overreacting, but if she actually retires I will care a whole lot less about present joshi. At least I'll have more time to finish AJW.

I don't think she is retiring. I think she needs at least 3 months without bumping her neck into sawdust.

Kagetsu's neck
Sumire's left shoulder
Azumi's back
Mayu's left elbow
(honorary member) Tam's neck

who else /permabandage/

The meme tape is absolutely everywhere in Stardom because of its exhaustive schedule given the style.

>Azumi's back
And she was hiding knee tape under the kick pads.

This is /oedo/ related because of the meal.

What the fuck did Starlight do to her arm?

Attached: D5tH2YkU8AEx0qX.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 645K)

MY BABY!...uhhh... i mean...

If Kagetsu retires we have another option

Attached: D5ssm5gXoAEQ4Cp.jpg orig.jpg (1536x2048, 315K)

>another joshi who loves thick chorizo

Attached: 1514588717579.jpg (480x452, 18K)

I love Kaho, she's been doing well in CMLL

twitter.com/rossystardom/status/1124575575396380676
>The best match of the year
The stroke paralyzed more than just his face

Maybe he meant from May 4th onwards it is the best match of the year and the next Hina vs Rina match will bump it off

They often say that about a new match to hype it up to get people interested in it. Of course they would. Like how Sonny tried to say Momo vs Kyona was "the best match in Stardom history".

Attached: D5tHdZhU0AUUlz8[1].jpg (1076x1199, 233K)

Oedo Tai have swords now too.

Attached: D5tS9KxUEAAUh6I[1].jpg (1200x800, 136K)

It was for a thing previously.

Yoneyama soon

Reminds me of seeing pictures of Mayu's legs without her gear. She's covered in bruises.

here it is guys, gonna watch it later tonight
>Kagetsu vs Bea
stardom-world.com/set/365/contents/364?fcid=1

never would've known about this from Sonny. twitter.com/twf87/status/1124577243840147456

yeah, defending their honor

it's obvious, stop expecting to be spoonfed

>it's obvious
lmao right, maybe I should read the 5ch reviews like you so I can see these obvious developments happening

I love how racist against your own race you weebs are

Not all of weebs are.
I like the direction. I like that it was Bea who got the belt. I think there was better story to be told with Tamu. But I do not mind Bea at all. If I did, I would have stopped watching her matches. And just handwaved her away. Like I did with whole WWE, Cody, Nanae Takahashi and Fale. I am not paid to watch this. I watch only stuff that entertains me.

i was watching that guy who makes youtube stardom reviews and found it really funny when i realized he only compliments the japanese wrestlers and whenever it's a gaijin he finds some way to say they suck but he just can't put his finger on what it is

Erm... why would you let yourself suffer watching someone review STARDOM shows? Isn't it enough watching the world burning everytime they have a bigger show? With replies to result tweets?

Tamu would've been a good challenger but she's been booked as a midcarder at best and wouldn't make sense as the holder of the top belt. Bea, for all her flaws, has been booked really strong for months. Konami would've also have been believable as the belt holder, but she can also feud with Bea.

Kagetsu had a great title run with many great matches

Why Fale?

britbongs aren't people

Yes, I agree.
I am not one of those who will argue about direction of the company, I am one of those people, who enjoys the ride. And if I don't like it? I just get off the train.
I now just want Bea to have a great Korakuen Hall main event with someone and kill it. Just to prove these negative people how much she has grown and got better. And I want her to be over in there, I want 1000 people being on her side or against her, making noise, so these negative pricks can see that native audience likes her.

He doesn't put any effort in his matches. Even if wrestler is not good, if they are trying, if I can see them trying to be as good as they can be, that is enough for me.
Fale doesn't. I discovered that I started doing everything else but watch his matches. So now I just skip them.

Sup /Kon/?

Attached: Konami about to prank Rossy.jpg (1536x2048, 335K)

FALE IS THE GREATEST WRESTLER TO EVER LIVE!!!! HE DOESN'T HAVE TO "TRY", ALL HIS MATCHES ARE AT LEAST 6*!!!!!

Attached: FaleGrenade.gif (385x314, 1.47M)

Attached: GW2.jpg (501x639, 82K)

Tokyo Cyber Squad is for everyone

>TCS is Stardom's Gay Pride Fag Balor

Rainbows were cool as fuck for all of human history, don't let a fag movement steal it from you.
Japan's one of the few places that still understands this.

Attached: orig[1].jpg (1536x2048, 383K)

I don't watch WWE so I don't care

Attached: orig[1].jpg (2048x1536, 605K)

twitter.com/yumikoitabashi/status/1124583486835183617

Every doctor working on the K Virus antidote has vanished.

Kyona in /oedo/ was always meant to be

Attached: o0798108014403408106.jpg (798x1080, 147K)

Attached: o1080071914403408057.jpg (1080x719, 171K)

One of you watch the upload and tell us if the match was "good" (ie. Kagetsu carrying the whole thing)

Attached: tameltoe IS a work.jpg (4000x4000, 2.19M)

I will tonight, I'm not looking forward to it.

Attached: o0814081614403408070.jpg (814x816, 222K)

Was pretty good. Bea was the one doing most of the offense, they had a few back and fourths, Kagetsu had a comeback towards the end and then Bea shook it off and beat her. There was a cool spot where Bea had Kagetsu in a headlock and Kagetsu powered her hand from around her neck and put Bea in a kimura lock. Whole match looked pretty stiff and fast.

so not "MOTY" or "fantastic?"

She has no business being elevated this much but I shouldn't be surprised after witnessing 2+ years of Rossy bringing in touring people and putting them on a pedestal far above their ability.

On a fucking Shinkiba show with zero build. Man's a lunatic.

Attached: kagetsu last title defense.jpg (2048x1367, 294K)

No sense complaining at this point, I realized they don't give a fuck about their fans after the voting incident last year. This is why I have no problem pirating their shit.

I was more entertained by Saki vs. Natsu than this but it wasn't a bore at least.

I don't subscribe anymore for several reasons but ignoring a vote isn't one of them. Sure it was dumb as fuck and made them look bad, but they've got bigger issues.

That's not why I cancelled my subscription, just when I realized they could give two shits about their fans.

Cancelled mine after the vote debacle as well. It has gotten worse since then. I thought they may have been turning it around with the Cinderella Tournament, but now they have made the worst decision possible.

I just stopped subbing because of the service quality. I sleep at night knowing he isn't getting my yen for his half-assed attempts at doing a job that people on twitter do for free and quicker.
also, deleting the entire backlog instead of keeping it there on a separate section. Kinda forces people into piracy lol.

Attached: 1531189083992.jpg (543x800, 103K)

The vote was hijacked by puro twitter pansies, user. Stardom knew that and gave the audience what they wanted.

Link me the poll, I want to see the numbers on it.
Because I guaranfuckingtee that Stardom's fan count in the west at that point was less than 3k people across several countries. Joshi is already a niche's niche within its home country let alone others.

go. away.

Why? It's true.

Where can I get the old matches?

no.

sorry your pick in both polls didn't win, sorry you have bad taste.

>I can't let them discuss this. Send in the mercenary that asks for no compensation.

Attached: rossy call it in.png (477x486, 285K)

One of my favorite Stardom shows was 2012 The Highest with the Meiko vs Nanae main event and the under card with the 2nd years facing the rookies one on one (Arisa vs Haruka with that amazing Brazilian kick she did on her is on this show). That was nowhere to be found on Stardom-World. I had to find a terrible quality version of it from a Samurai rip.

lmfao

well if you said it, it must be true. You win! Fuck off now.

Attached: o0828106214403408094.jpg (828x1062, 149K)

Youku I think. If not, just ask me for individual matches and I can put them on mega.
You sure? my World rip has that entire show by the looks of it.

Yes.
Never had a pick and didn't care about what the main event was. Oedo was at it's peak in popularity at that point and the puro mob wanted Hana and Kagetsu as the main event. They threw a tantrum when they didn't get their way.

reddit.com/r/stardomjoshi/comments/9pi6sh/stardom_ignores_poll_results_for_main_event_of/

You'll notice that the pronouns voted in both.

Unless they uploaded it within the last 6 months, it was not on there prior. They barely had any content from the end of 2011 to 2012. 2015 was non existent.

go back faggot, I don't care about your reddit thread

I'd appreciate Bito vs Takumi if you ever make a pack, one of my favorite stardom matches ever

>a group of hundreds of people (at best) in the west wanted Kagetsu in the main event
>the actual thousands in japan all voted for momo, not a single one of them like oedo tai at all
this logic can only come from one special type of illness

Actually the first result when you search for the poll on Google. Careful with your edge.

Read that thread you fucking cartoon.

why would I search for the poll? I know who won.

No, go back. You have an account with them after all, so "b-but I found it on google!!!!" is fucking hilarious. Eat shit and die

get a load of this spoon trying to get us to look at his leddit thread for evidence lmfao get fucking real

Ok John.

GTFO and go back to your hug box you steaming pile of coiled up excrement.

Attached: cringe_Mizuki02.jpg (224x245, 20K)

I thought you didn't post here anymore?

The fact that you have a reaction shot cropped and saved is frightening. You will never know the warmth of a woman's touch.

This dweeb is definitely from this thread

>What is wrong with all of you? Momo is not ace material and you all know that. Stop deluding yourself.

>She barely wrestles through her matches. Momo just half-asses through until it's time to do her finishers, which her opponents have to set up themselves.
>Her outfit was changed to be very Io-inspired but she is more of a second rate copycat.
>She doesn't acknowledge her QQ teammates. Remember that time she closed the show and all she said was how she didn't win her match that day? Azumi and Konami were literally standing next to her and they both won their matches, she didn't say a damn thing.
>She is very boring on the mic. Hazuki had to come in aggressive for some cheap heat to keep the fans awake.
>Stardom's horrible predictable booking is the only thing keeping her at the top, hence why she is in a tag team with Utami for the league.

>Ignoring the poll results was the final straw for me and my friends to cancel our subscriptions after that crappy 5 star tourney.

This read like one of OPettys deranged agua rants

guilty looking post

Got his ass raped so hard in /tjpw/ that he asked the mods to delete the post making fun of him on Thursday. I wish I was joking.
And you will never be within 100 feet of a schoolyard , but c'est la vie

Seems pretty spot on

we don't care about reddit dude

mega.nz/#!Js9RgSDZ!L_3d0ZUZ2D5yBpqnIEyFF__-n_Pcdc1K5-omrvVBr7c
accurate description

Attached: viper bito.jpg (300x300, 19K)

Don't know what you're on about, my man. Just calling a bunch of mongoloids out. Cancelling their subscriptions over a fucking twitter poll is on a whole new level of tragic.

most people said they had other reasons to cancel, but I can see reading skills aren't your strong point

Here is one for you too.

Attached: cringe_Mizuki01.jpg (600x609, 39K)

Aye, a couple of disappointing results caused them to scrub their subscriptions as well... but they keep following it online because autism.

In the same special needs class as the goofs who complain about WWE but still watch it.

they watch online for free because they enjoy it, retard

>because I don't pay for a service in current year, it means I do not watch it at all
State of this retard, please go back to bed on your 6th day off this week

where else am I gonna watch Kagetsu tear the house down?

So they enjoy it, but not enough to subscribe?

That's authentic retardedness there, my man.

I see comprehension and thinking is also not a strong suit

Bad translations, no live streams, self congratulatory twitter posts, no gravure section, etc. There's plenty of reasons for them to cancel their subscriptions you turbo tard!

Always unique, totally interesting

i'm tapping out to this gay ass captcha good luck fending off the incoming image dump

we've learned to just let him blow off his steam and ignore him. I mean, he spent an entire day posting unrelated images because there was a Hana OP once. I have no problem just waiting a day to enjoy a nice thread again.

Oh, I get it now. You think I'm that Fagua creepshow.

>guy disagrees
>must be fagua

How sad that you let a certified autist live in your heads.

Attached: now his other personality is posting.png (240x257, 83K)

There's no other translations available, and there has never been any livestreams or gravure sections.

If that shit was such an issue, then they shouldn't have subscribed in the first place. Fucking morons.

>filename
This is the worst news I've gotten from this general since Wolf announced her retirement

The Kairi Hojo photo shoot in Hong Kong is on S-W. If you actually liked women you would have came across it.

Don't forget they had a Kairi and Bito one from Thailand on there as well.

it's always interesting when someone acts like an autist then acts dumbfounded as to why they get called one

>What do you mean my tutoring was ineffective? You should never have signed up for it then

I am desperately trying to avoid a food analogy to point out how retarded this is

The same people defending Bea Priestley are the unironic Cringe Wolf supporters

>Cringe Wolf, kek.

Attached: you.jpg (405x720, 45K)

Not really a "gravure section" though, was it?

You don't pay because you only watch for a sad tug at your cock. No need to hide behind lame excuses, my man.

nah Kyona has shown some Jungle Toena before, it's not a gimmick

i can't rename this file, it hurts too much

Attached: kyona bumping jan thread.jpg (1064x977, 192K)

Jan lives through us user, it's only right as they were our sisters all along.

Plebbit posting and fantasizing about other men touching themselves. You have to go back.

Kyona is so destitute she uses a laptop that still has a parallel port

Attached: JAN haters get smacked.jpg (3024x4032, 2.34M)

I mean shit, poor Emperor Leo and Saya are the only ones we don't have

The tradeoff is that we get to watch Hana corrupt young children into becoming her clones.

well worth it, I'm happy with Rina Michaels

Go to bed Kyoko, you have to be at the show soon!

Oedo produce today, I think.
Wonder what things will be like without akai beruto.

If it is, the native crowd won't get the reference. More tone deafness from the office.

That may be affected too. I have to think Vince is monitoring the situation as Toni's there with UK belt. Now they're putting their top belt on a company that's a possible formidable #2 promotion, as opposed to a low level #2 in ROH, MSG show not withstanding. I don't think he'll like the idea of his talent working the card with the competition, let alone have an actual match. I do find it interesting Meiko was in for a guest trainer stint at the PC. Killer Kelly was working Sendai. Do you think Vince will bar Toni, Viper and Xia from working Stardom and only have them work Sendai Girls if they go back to Japan? I can't imagine how Rossy would feel about losing access to Toni.

Rossy is a vegetable. All decisions are being made by Sonny, and he plans to crash this plane with no survivors.

Makes sense. Stardom went to shit after they brought him along.

Who's giving my wife cards? Is it wife beater-kun?

Kagetsu is the booker

new /stardom/

Attached: D5suC2kXkAAOxyE.jpg (271x481, 19K)

Giga cringe at your jannetty thread

I just woke up from a nap where my birthday present was a Kyona gravure DVD and when i tried to play it the tv broke.

kek bases

6 (?_) hours until Hazuki ends the kitto win streak by suffocating her in cleavage.

I like you user! You made me smile.
Don't let gays live in your mind rent free. Rainbow can be just a rainbow and not a fucking movement.
For me it was a money issue. And at one time I kept the sub going for 3 months and watched like one show only. I now have more time to watch, but decided to give my money I have to spend on my online content to different things. So now I pirate STARDOM, but I will probably sub in summer, because I will be dropping one Patreon and one TV sub from my list.
As I have said, that is one of the best results of the draft. One twin crying and saying how she loves Hana-san. My heart.
I don't think she is yet. But I do see that development in the future.

new /stardom/

Attached: nao stare.jpg (1111x1111, 148K)

streamable.com/5l5gw

Attached: SHE'S FAST.webm (1280x720, 367K)

jesus christ lol what's wrong with these idiots?

i forgot about this. Maybe someday I will go back and make an axe bomber.

Attached: shiki vs kagetsu with yurie.webm (900x678, 2.4M)

Kagetsu's blog post says to Tam and Konami, "watch today's fight. It is up to you to decide if it makes sense to fight me when I am not champion. I don't have a title, I want to have a singles match with these two."

thank god she picked two good ones

I could see Konami blowing her off but Tam accepting for personal reasons.

Tam responded more or less saying that she wanted it to happen, so they're gonna have a singles match soon...I can't help but think the better choice all along was to build up Tam to take it off of Kagetsu, fucking Rossy and his weird fetishes.

>Ehhhh? That's it, user? Surely it gets bigger than that....

Attached: D5w52G3UwAAG8Qo.jpg orig.jpg (2048x1538, 428K)

Hazuki and Kagetsu seem okay with it, I'm fine with that. Sumire and Natsuko have clearly never seen one before (duh), and based pure Miyagi refuses to even look, I can respect that.

POWER COUPLE!

Attached: queenking6.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Tamu on top would be kino

Attached: kino.jpg (1200x800, 155K)

Sumire has only seen BBC, this little white one is making her laugh

take your cringe jewish fetishes back to western wrestling

SEETHE

Attached: bbc.jpg (700x666, 113K)

Attached: Dx4kedcVYAATzby.jpg orig.jpg (1706x960, 256K)

RNs

Attached: Yurie and Tamu.jpg (750x1000, 127K)

I want Tamu to rub her grease on me

I wanna use it as lube

cool,i want to lick her feet

Attached: yurie that has recently been near tam.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

I want Yurie to rub Tamu's grease on me

Is she gonna make Hana greasy?

lmfaooooo

If she does, I want Hana to rub Tamu's grease on me

Attached: somewhat finna.png (762x751, 866K)

What does Tam smell like?

kino

Attached: D5t3mInUUAAKcNR.jpg (1200x800, 92K)

Whore

this is based despite the file size, why don't they upload higher quality pics?

It's inconsistent. I don't understand the pattern. It isn't venue based because sometimes the full images are at Shinkiba shows and sometimes they're at Korakuen.

Attached: D18lPH2UgAI-fiP.jpg orig.jpg (4096x2734, 1.44M)

I don't get it

Pray for An-chan's safety tonight as she will have to take head drop moves from Toni Storm that she's too weak to perform

An-sama is officially a member of Stardom

Attached: Andras Stardom.jpg (2048x1536, 366K)

based I guess? I don't know what to think anymore

twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124873483974873094

>Mayu as Yurie
this is the peak of joshi

twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124870332613947392

kek fucking natsu

she's too much lmao

>twitter.com/we_are_stardom/status/1124870332613947392
Shitpost legend.

>Mayu and Natsu are live commentating the opener over the PA
>Sonny won't translate any of this
>Sonny first tweeted "Matu and Natsu"

Sounds like Sonny had a stroke too

Imagine waking up to these two.

I want Yurie and Tam to rub their grease of my manhood so I can slide in their lady holes with great ease.

LMAO Sumire swung Saki's foot into Barb's crotch and got Saki DQ'd

Sumire/Hanan
Sumire/Azumi
Sumire/Saki

all feuds that will be looked back on as far more significant for joshi than big belt main events

I have to believe Sumire shitposts on various forums in Japan. It's just getting near the apex and bringing it into the ring with this Saki feud.

Natsu is king of the undercard

Sumire needs a title for pulling yeoman's work with these feuds, but seeing as she's not signed she won't get one, sadly.

literally the top three rivalries of the last year or two in joshi with Tsukka vs Andreza's wife being the only thing coming close to any of them

Man, I just realized Sendai Girls probably doesn't want to continue the Kagetsu/Meiko thing from last year or it would have happened already.
What a shame.

can you blame Meiko for not wanting to associate with this company especially after yesterday? Let alone after they took Miyagi.

V6 for Hazuki

Well, at first I thought maybe Miyagi entering Stardom as a freelancer was an amicable decision but now I'm not sure.
The streak... is over

oh shit we got a new theme bros!

Attached: new gear.jpg (2048x1536, 416K)

this is based as fuck

Full fatigues eh? That puts them even closer to TCS in appearance.

I don't get it? I don't see anything

user, the Kimura gasmask comes with camo-revealing vision. Buy yours today or die.

I think the new gear and tune is Kagetsu's signal that she's killing off the last vestiges of the actual Edo era, barring her signature weapon.
This is the modern Oedo Tai as a proper military platoon.

Or they just bought the cheapest shit in the costume shop

Could be both, but hear me out.
Think about the various changes that have happened. Lost the two people that made the dance fun, lost a Kimura OG, hired a dog as a manager, started wearing fashionable matching sweaters instead of garb inspired by historical uniforms, lost the dance, now lost the music, and now went full camouflage with different music.

I would say the next big thing is that Kagetsu herself gets a new look. Maybe. It's iconic and neat, so I hope not.

Attached: 1516591861970.jpg (1200x800, 112K)

Kagetsu isn't retiring before having the tag run with Mayu, get fucking real

Mayu's whore tattoo on display

Attached: D5yF1xxUUAIL_NA.jpg orig.jpg (800x1200, 98K)

another Doraemonzu OP next?

Attached: Doraemonzu Oedo Produce.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

Attached: Sumire and Mayu commentary.jpg (1200x800, 110K)

Attached: Mayurie gambatte.jpg (1367x2048, 254K)

Doraemonzu is always a great idea for OP

alternatively

Attached: D5x5jWCVUAA_weP.jpg orig.jpg (1985x1323, 303K)

Don Quijote is a favorite hangout for delinquents

Hazuki also debuted a white swap of her gear, with camo accent.

Attached: hazuki 2019 outfit.jpg (1055x1291, 160K)

better idea, Doraemonzu can be saved for another one down the line

Attached: 5hkjhk.png (600x628, 110K)

retard

Yes, the gift Natsu gave Saki for her birthday was in a Donki bag

mongoloid

LMAO

Now kiss

Attached: D5yhOhTV4AAVlKx.jpg (800x1200, 127K)

next OP

Attached: o0809108014404097980.jpg (809x1080, 214K)

So what is TCS aesthetic going to be if OT has co-opted the camo look?

>Tomorrow is the Tokyo Cyber Squad produced show at Shinkiba 1st RING! The main event sees TCS vs Oedo Tai, with a monetary prize hanging above the ring! The winners will have to figure out how to grab the prize in order to win the match!
Stardom ladder match when

they look like shit, like shitty ghostbusters or building repairmen

I just want QQ to bust out camo and then the units have a 'winner gets to use camo and everyone else fucks off' match

>Hana calls it ogero tai (vomit corps)
how will we recover from this

Marvelous rookies wear it better

Attached: DzQdV29U8AAtOYD.jpg (1200x800, 123K)

that's hilarious

Odetties BTFO.

Attached: shake it.webm (1920x1080, 1.36M)

Attached: 1557076581973[1].png (2397x801, 2.84M)

Been watching this for over an hour now.

You've been edging that long?

I've just been projectile skeeting the entire time

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

twitter.com/twf87/status/1124987334741544961

Attached: D5zCA9hUYAEOUzM[1].jpg (918x990, 133K)

awwww

Attached: orig[1].jpg (2821x4096, 1.22M)

based Doraemonzu

Sonny is useless

custom menu for the pinku Neko basu today for the TCS show twitter.com/kimurarock/status/1125188602202181632

>slime tropical curry
could it be?

what?

it's Sonic curry and it looks disgusting, I'll just have a cheesestick

Attached: Barb water defense.webm (853x480, 1.65M)

Kyoko put her magic into this curry though, I wouldn't pass on it.

Daichi should learn the same. and also to start wearing a reinforced cup and helmet.

here's the new one

damn we are already at the bump limit? these have been going too quick to keep up with recently

I'd eat it just to make Kyoko happy and to help get in good with Hana. It may end up being tasty, so who knows?