Outdone by an actor playing fake you

>Outdone by an actor playing fake you
That's gotta smart a little for Paige.

Attached: 1523252462780.png (681x335, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/40Jy6.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't care I'd fuck both.

at once?

I guess pre-trainwreck Paige is on paper prettier, but I find Fake Paige a lot more striking looking. Probably why she's an actress not a wrestler, she looks more interesting on camera. You just have to look generically cute to be a diva.

Anyway, I'd happily pork either of them.

Attached: Pugh.png (915x416, 644K)

Though I did notice in that scene where Paige tried being blonde, hello bubble.

Attached: Pugh2.png (947x596, 1000K)

Yeah she became a favorite of mine cuz of this. Gonna watch midsommar for her

Doesn't Paige still look the same as before, without the tranny make-up

nah, her lips are all pumped up and she's haggard looking

they actually kinda lucked out on picking up that actress, the film took absolutely forever to come out for some reason but in the meantime she's become like a really rapidly rising star, lots of acclaimed drama roles and she's just started landing big time films this year

Sucks to be to actual Paige though, the girl who played you in a movie is gonna be a huge film star probably winning Oscars while you're retired at 24 with nowhere to go

also Lena Heady is a lot better looking than Sweet Saraya, wacky dyed hair or not

Who can know? She sleeps and lives in that 8 pounds of makeup

Looks like Davey Havok.

Paige is hot as fuck... just knowing she does everything and now made of botox and plastic. Please. You nerds would give life up for one night.

I don't know what that is

Of course, I'm not one of those gays.

The vocalist of the band AFI if I remember correctly.
Good band to be fair.

Bet she will look better at 30 than Paige does

Cute she can have my half British kids, unlike Paige who has no womb

I have seen both of them naked. What a world.

Uh yeah, Hollywood adaptations generally have better looking people. Paiges case isn't even close to bad, and there's a case to be made that the real Paige from the time this movie is about (2013-2014) was better looking

Pugh is a great actress tho

I would say "WWE Studios actually released a good film?" but they didn't really produce it (MGM/Film 4 did), and they didn't distribute it. Their only real role in the film was providing the RAW and NXT sets and access.
But they sure plastered their logo all over it.

Did Paige suck Stephen Merchant's little John Thomas to get him to write a movie about her OR did Steve write it because he was thirsty for her?

I like her upturned nose. I know not everyone likes those but I'd really like to flick it, and then have sex with her.

Given it barely resembles the actual events of Paige's career I think he just saw a good story in that 2012 documentary.

i didn't watch the movie how does actor paiges belly button look?

Very interesting scene in the film
s1.webmshare.com/40Jy6.webm

>small boobs with big nipples
Just the way I like it

Attached: 1536800095282.jpg (233x249, 6K)

fake Paige works me into a shoot

Attached: Paige AJ Lee.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Did the Rock plow Pugh?

Weird that they had Zelina do a pitch perfect impression of AJ's voice and mannerisms but had her in completely different gear than AJ wore

Why isn't the one on the right wearing 8 layers of clown paint like the real Paige?

I wonder if the other chicks were just generic characters or based on people, I got a Summer Rae vibe from one

Based on their ring gear I think Summer Rae and Alexa Bliss. The third one I'm not sure of. But the movie is not exactly accurate so they could be anyone.

Seems like an Exec decision.- probably thought their gear looked too similar, and changed to it have AJ represent entitled, flashy divas that Paige was overcoming.

compilation
gfycat/ExhaustedAgedAntbear

Attached: fuck pugh.jpg (1800x1496, 222K)

Summer Rae and Charlotte, Bliss came a little bit later.

This. AJ Lee was probably the most inaccurately portrayed character in the movie because she herself was also not the "eye candy" type diva. But Paige's accomplishment needed to be aggrandized, so you get Zelina Lee.

Wanna repost?

>Coalburner suffers career ending injury
Based.
Fingers crossed Rhea breaks her neck too.

Attached: strut.gif (245x200, 688K)

>ironically posting the guy who's daughter is dating a beaner

>actress is better than acting than a professional wrestler

Yeah, I'm sure Paige is burning.

now I've seen two Paiges naked

the girl who played Paige is also quickly becoming a big name actress and probably going to be a perennial Oscar contender while Paige is retired at 25 with absolutely nothing to do except a shit reality show that's not gonna last more than a few more years

Better tits than the real Paige

Yep, she's ready for the nude leak sequel

Paige aint on TD anymore IIRC. This post is funny though I doubt Paige cares that a hollywood actress is having a better career, if anything you sound bitter as they're both still better off than you.

Holy cringe

The punk look Florence Pugh took on for this was a blessing for her. Vast improvement and she'll have a bigger fanbase because of it. I expect she will get more and bigger roles now.

Attached: florence_pugh.jpg (349x524, 29K)

Andrade is an honorary white though

Hybrids of the wrestlers there at the time.
This way it comes off slightly parodied and no ones feelings get hurt.

She does have the inbred Angloid phenotype the real one has

Just watched the movie last night. It was "a true story" in broad strokes, they skipped over a lot of shit and made getting into WWE seem way harder than it is.

They don't work those people from morning to night with non-stop drills and exercise. Otherwise how the fuck would Nia Jax or Piper Niven be so fat?

Budget $11 million[1]
Box office $38.5 million[2][3]

easy 25M profit

Who are you trying to stan for

a cute

Thanks Cersei, for drawing the house

You can’t outrun a bad diet, user

True

Even in the heyday of racism nobody cared that Ricky was banging Lucy. There is precedent

its because theres still a layer of tromboning mooncricket jizz under the makeup

>That's gotta smart a little
what?

quads of truth

Florence is a babe

TFW used to walk the girl in the pink to her car after class in uni when I was 18. She told me she was miss California runner up and she was. Then I was watching this movie and boom there she is

Imbecile

Not how it works, studios get half of the box office gross.

She’ll only do it if you’re taping her tho