For me it's hot mess Scarlett Bordeaux

For me it's hot mess Scarlett Bordeaux

Attached: ceda7781df80b941-822x617.jpg (822x617, 35K)

imagine having sex lads

I do every day . It's something nice to think about and get through the day

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

I did have sex alot...once upon a time

Scarlett makes me feel like a dumbass because I can never tell if she's shooting or just keeping kayfabe.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

>not posting the webm

Attached: Scarlett noice.webm (1280x720, 673K)

Attached: scarlett mmmm.webm (656x624, 1.91M)

Scarlett is incredible.
Killer Kross is a lucky fucking cunt.

Attached: scarlettlewd.webm (400x450, 299K)

He's getting Darin Corbin's sloppy seconds (among countless other indy guys/shitty musicians). He's not that lucky.

Imagine taking a double brap from them

Worked

womyn are not going to be virgins when you meet them

They are if I start dating my looksmatch.

Holy mother of god

Everyone's almost always getting someone else's sloppy 2nds.
This whole "she must be a pure virgin" thing is a fantasy, nothing more.

Someone post more goddamn pics

Attached: scarlett action.webm (1168x604, 2.76M)

Attached: 220px-Scarlett_Bordeaux_2018.jpg (220x275, 17K)

Friendly reminder that Scralett Bordeaux is unironically the third biggest draw in wrestling today after Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada.

How so

When is the triple threat match happening?

She is, slowly, drawing a whole new audience to IMPACT. Without her, no one would even know IMPACT was still around. She's literally saved and is now growing that company. A heck of a lot more than anyone is WWE is doing, where no one, not even Brock Lesnar or Ronda Rousey, draws a fucking dime. When the number for Wrestlemania 35 comes out and it's added to that bar chart of how much al the Wrestlemanias drew, you're gonna see an embarrassing dip.

soon, i hope

dimes

There's a big difference between lucking out and sloppily fucking her once and getting your ass rimmed every night, going to a nice restaurant and immediately owning the room with your 9/10 arm candy.

Impact NEEDS to do a crossover with Twitch with her hosting a live smoke show on the 'just chatting' section. It'd be so fucking meta