Moxley confirmed to NJPW, Vince and Cody on suicide watch

Moxley confirmed to NJPW, Vince and Cody on suicide watch.

Attached: 20190503_211732.jpg (1064x592, 170K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=185237
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Reminder that the Switchblade hype packages had red herrings to make people think it was an American. The Union Jack don't mean shit, it's just to try and convey a 'Punk' feel.

You really think he would commit to a multi-year contract in Japan while his wife is working Raw every week?

She’d be taking multiple raw loads in minutes

Lmao if you think Mox would be slotted into that shitty US title division.

She's working raw? Doesn't she care about the risk of infection?

>UK Jacket
>Moxley
>Moxley in Japan
Lmao at you. It's probably another indie shitter.

PAC was pulled from a RevPro booking the same day as is advertised in the video.........

Attached: dafac.png (482x614, 479K)

>reddit banter

Attached: 1540329344568.png (395x401, 64K)

Yes, why not. They want him back. They won't fuck with his wife.

PAC is signed to AEW. NJPW does't book AEW talent unless it's Kenny or Jericho.

>Dragon Gate Champion
>NJPW
Newfag.

Attached: 1546990768174.jpg (351x352, 54K)

That's because Kenny and Jericho are the only ones worth a shit in AEW.

>why not
most people prefer to at least be in the same country as their spouse the majority of the time

It legit could be a finlay repackage

Take a look at how the tours are structured.
He'd be away for 14 days once per 6 weeks. He was away from her more often than that, unless she travelled with him all the time on all the house show loops and shit like that.

Also I am not saying he is doing that, I am just saying that nothing is standing in his way of doing it. Especially not that his wife is working RAW.

Lol at anyone thinking he would want to live in Japan

Mate.
Full contract in NJPW doesn't require to live in Japan. You'd have to be there only for two weeks at a time and then be in your home for 3 weeks at least.

So NJPW gave up on bringing American Wrestlers now that AEW is a thing. Get all the American/Aussie shitters so I don't have to see them on the indies.

*UK/Aussies

>gook shit

Attached: 3733D09C-0188-4E45-BDD0-FB8E73A82EBC.jpg (594x439, 59K)

isn’t the hand black?

Tomoyuki Oka

They haven't booked Kenny or Jericho either. Maybe they'll use them to fill spots in the G1 but since they weren't booked for the NJC, that's unlikely.

Kenny is not going to kill himself on the G1 when AEW is running shows until TV starts. He's wrestling at WK and that's pretty much it.

The Union Jack is because it's Oka returning from excursion in the UK

When Bobby o stops by her house

Attached: 8753546D-C146-481A-A63F-A1E65EB3E44F.jpg (640x360, 85K)

It could be Oka cause he’s been wrestling in RevPro, hence the Union Jack, but the guy in that video is too slim. I think it might be Chris Ridgeway

Based Kamikaze USA reunion

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 23K)

I hope it is Chris Brookes

lmao there is a zero percent chance this is Moxley
this would be pretty cool. the recovery time adds up to that date as well. the union jack doesn't super scream Finlay, but it doesn't rule him out either.

I literally have no clue who this will be, for a change

Much like Ishimori last year. your not supposed to know so that makes me think he has some sort of name value

Phantasmo is a literal who shitter and they're hyping it up. Its probably a UK/Aussie shitter too.

Yes but the fact that you can tell it's Phantasmo from the promo vid. means they didn't really give a fuck about his name and he's just another guy to help fill out jr's

Yeah. He'd be lucky to be a NEVER 3-man shitter.

>Born in Germany, Irish father, lives in the US
Union Jack

>""literal who shitter""
>Liger cosigned him
>Fujoshi are already on his dick

They have an open relationship.

Its Oka and hes starting a new stable with a biker theme. Or they DBS and Oka is joining SZKG to tag with Archer.

Attached: LanceArcher.jpg (798x1107, 425K)

Can I come too? I promise it'll be the ride of ye life

Attached: 9szxt128niq01.jpg (750x469, 78K)

WHy is New Japan scraping the bottom of the barrel like this signing whatever UK indy shitters are left that WWE didn't even want? El Phantasmo, CHris Brookes, and Robbie Eagles will not draw a single dime or subscription from anyone anywhere. Why waste money on them?

New Japan takes guys and either moulds them into something better, lets them be jobbers, or if they are in-between, discards them and let's them go rot in NXT.

Robbie Eagles people in AUS love him and he's a pretty good JR midcarder

from my understanding Liger pushed for el phantasmo

But are AUS fans gonna subscribe for him? Or are they subscribing to see 5 star main events with Okada

I'm fairly certain the guy in the jacket is a darker skinned east asian man. Fits Oka pretty well.

Attached: times up.png (1790x676, 869K)

Why not both? also you are forgetting how weak the jr's are right now and he was getting steam on the US indies like PWG

Liger signs everybody these days. NJPW needs juniors badly and the best workers are already on WWE or getting signed by AEW.

they should really get A-kid while he's free.

A-Kid already got got. He worked NXT UK the other week. Pauls in his head now.

Loosing a 50 million dollar contract just to be near a woman, there millions of womans in the world, why would dean want to be with her only?

Who is that? Kinda looks like batista

Not true. They signed Eagles and have been dogshit with him. The only good signing on the recent years is Shingo.

Eagles was signed on after the focus on JRs was done for the year. Hes going to have a full BOSJ tour to try and get more over, hes also probably going to be the regular JR tag member with Phantasmo for BC while Ishimori is the Singles guy.

Eagles is a freelancer. he's proving his loyalty. he's not a big enough name for them to lockdown also don't act like Ishimori wasn't great

>A-Kid signed a mark contract
that's criminal, man

>Freelancer
Excuses. Shingo was in DG for ages and they put the rocket on him as soon as he arrived.

Jap talent doesnt wrestle for the US Title. Gedo has made that clear.

Yeah since Shingo was full time since day one. and they paid alot of money for him

they are going to have to break that rule soon enough. Also Yoshi Hashi already wrestled for it.

cagematch.net/?id=1&nr=185237

He hasn't even signed. NXT UK books a bunch of unsigned talent as jobbers.

Yeah I thought that too, but the skin color doesn't match anyone else I can think of... especially not a pasty Englishman.

What does phil have to do with that racist symbol?

The only time Japanese talent has challenged for the US title was in America, which technically makes sense since the challenger in that case is the foreigner and the US Title is the foreigner belt
Also you're a mark supreme if you thought Yoshi fucking Hashi was gonna beat Omega for the title

Its gotta be Oka he hasn't wrestled since February.

he's only a 27 and only been gone for 10month

Spanish WWW chad here. A-Kid is still free. And I know he is aiming for NJPW. Don't worry.

Good. How much did he got for his match at NXT UK? Was it good or just a handshake and fish and chips?

They have tour for AUS planned. And they need to draw in crowd. And they are using local talent for that. Eagles is basically one of the best they can get their hands on.

holy shit guys, if this happens I will unironically watch the segments after they air on dailymotion!!!!!!!!

It was almost a tryout. Enought money to cover the cost of being there and moving there.

el basedo

That's old for a Young Lion. They seemed pretty high on him, even though Kitamura got all the attention.

Based Finlay finally getting a push

Hasn't he just had surgery

dislocated shoulder recovery time 12 to 16 weeks and hurt it at the end of Feb.

Wow, this vignette was amazing.
New Japan does such a great job with these.

Bobbo's gonna work her raw alright

it's some guy called chris brooks, not moxley

What the fuck are you talking about you stupid retard

Chris Brookes in New Japan? HOLY SHIT HOLY SHIT

Brookes is a shitter. Doesn't fit nu-BC at ALL.

He's an even bigger lanklet than ZSJ,

He has great aesthetic taste. He always has cool merch and gear.

get real guys, fit finlay was old 20 years ago

Based.
[spoiler]Por favor, que siga intentando entrar a NJPW. Después de unos años, será un macho ibérico conquistador de cuadriláteros donde sea.[/spoiler]

>Bobby o
Based Cowboy Bob Orton

Mark Jindrak

Yeah I'd love to see how people react to seeing Chris Brookes in an NJPW ring. All height, no muscle, and almost as if to emphasise his very non-threatening physical presence, he wrestles a regular style that doesn't fit his look.

Arms are too short for it to be Brookes.

Attached: Chris_Brookes.png (350x479, 135K)