Fuckin based

Fuckin based

Attached: IMG_20190502_205958.jpg (1275x1650, 558K)

Missing the pokies

Give me the pokies!

dimes incarnate

Attached: 1532814346427.jpg (1248x718, 869K)

RECORD
LOW
RATINGS

imagine the smell of her sweaty socks when she slips them off after her matches

tick tock beko

Attached: 1555889356606.png (966x495, 743K)

That's a pretty decent poster by WWE standards.

TWO MORE MONTHS!
TWO MORE MONTHS!
TWO MORE MONTHS!

Yum

This will probably end up being one of the least watched PPVs of all-time.

No qualms with this shit.
I'm English, I understand what she's saying.
Irish women love a fight when drunk so I find her appealing.

>2 belts
>0 dimes

Attached: dropkick the ratings.webm (1280x720, 1.96M)

but isn't it so compelling how shes found true love with rollins tho guys? i'm so shipping for them, and just cant help being invested in them as superstars now, like, uknow?

Yea Forums's face when becktacular retains twice

Attached: baka.jpg (259x194, 9K)

rollins will toss her to the side by the end of summer like he's done with every other girl he's been with during his wwe tenure

i bet they're both squash matches too

Imagine the smell

BECKY NO DIMES

nope... not one bit

Yass kween

wow they are really pushing her as a top star. shame she can’t draw

Becketty killing ratings

Attached: 1554696118798.jpg (396x447, 31K)

She's horrid.

WE DID IT REDDIT!

PLEASE WWE, STOP DRAWING SO HARD!!!
THESE ARE MY LAST DIMES!!

>beats Charlotte in opening match
>beats Lacey later
>gets cashed in on
>loses a title
this is undoubtedly happening right?

>beats Lacey first
is 100% happening
>I think the winner of Mitb(Mandy) cashes in during Bex vs Charles to make it a 3 way and Sonya caused Mandy to fail her cash in and she got pinned by Charles. Charles gets the belt (again), Becky is kept strong, Mandy and Sonya has a feud.
>But since it's WWE, Charles beat Becky and Mandy cashes in and beat Charles and start a feud between them.

>I think the winner of Mitb(Mandy)
It's gonna be Bliss again.

Can't wait to not watch it.

They've been teasing a feud with the Paige and the Sky Pirates already. I don't see this happening.
Probably. Though the fact that TV losers tend to win these things more often than not makes me think Bayley has some outside shot.

But Babyface cashing in to win a title after their opponent (another babyface) already had a match and in this case 2, is burying that babyface no?
Just like when they had Sasha helped Bayley beat Charles for her 1st title and did an angle where she refused to return the belt despite not beating Charles clean. Not a good way to make someone your top babyface. Then again it's WWE...
so who the fucks know?

Attached: 1554605517676.jpg (676x540, 56K)

Attached: BigNipBecky.webm (864x1080, 923K)

Bayley has been getting her shit pushed in by both Charlotte and Becky and did some shoving shit. You can smell the heel turn, she's very likely to win the MitB.

Also, she won't necessarily cash in on the same night. Hopefully. Same day cashins are always phoned-in and anticlimactic.

Just fucking pathetic..

why would you wear your ring gear to sit in a chair?

Incel

Becky 2 cringe! Yay reddit!

>1.8
>1.8
>1.8

SUB 2 MILLION

*CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP*

> has to wrestle twice because she has two titles
> even though the title should be unified since both titles are recognized as *the* championship titles of both brands (unlike the Heavyweight and the Intercontinental title).

Or would be be too obvious to pull the Jericho v Angle v Benoit bit again almost twenty years later?

if they unified the belts they'd have enough women for tag teams

She needs to lose both belts before the ratings drop below 1.5m.

Isn't this the antithesis of her gimmick? It's the kind of photo Charlotte would have.