Based Dave

based Dave

Attached: Screenshot (878).png (595x466, 56K)

based

Cringe. This is why Dave has to shill 24/7 his shitty newsletter while vince is drowning in money

>Live in a theocracy your whole life
>lul fuck religion an shieeeet
>surprised when the government wants to kill you
she wasn't very bright

>cant even afford pyro anymore

oh no no no no

WWE is based in USA

It's really that much better than Arabia?

All things considered, yes.

If Saudi Arabia was a Jewish nation she would be lambasted as a nazi

but these are good sand people because they paid off Jared Kushner's debts

>Reminds you that the network is available for 9.99 a month constantly

Vince is the ultimate shill

It's incredible how much heat a nation can get from allegedly killing a reporter. Reminder that USA is the most murderous nation in the world, almost 20% of the whole population is killed by murder every year.

did dave forget what industry he covers? carnies will do anything for a dime

I really don't give a shit, it's another show for me to watch, I don't care if it's from Saudi Arabia or wherever the fuck.

I don't care about Michael Elgin getting signed, what did he do anyway?

People never gave a fuck about Stone Cold beating Debra.

It's just a small minority of people bitching online about anything they find offensive. The larger majority doesn't complain because they don't care.

Michael Elgin got #me2'd. I don't really know the whole story but the whore could not prove it.

Benoit HOF too?

I don't get why people are mad. Yeah, Saudis are pretty fucked up and do fucked up things, but Vince is actively hurting them by having them pay millions of dollars to carnies. Would people prefer they use that money to build nukes instead?

I don't think Benoit should be in the HOF, as double murder is kinda inexcusable.

Plus he was boring anyway.

I wonder if the people who criticize WWE for going to Saudi Arabia have a problem with Ric Flair wrestling in North Korea?

Lol what? Almost 20% of the American population is murdered each year? That would be like 60 million people a year. You’re wayyyyyyyy off dude.

Sonberg f'inna dab on the Saudis

Attached: Sonberg.jpg (1600x900, 236K)

But Vince could afford everything for his shows if only he fired at least 20 dead weight jobbers and stop offering stupid money to anti-dimes.

He did it once and hated it you towel headed fuck

Attached: lw3zqoui5hv01.jpg (750x739, 70K)

Attached: 402cd9b1b9995e7d8a2938bc8033fe47.jpg (640x632, 145K)

>almost 20% of the whole population is killed by murder every year.

Attached: 0184f94heg.jpg (360x360, 12K)

>Iran bad, Saudis good

Attached: 676565656.png (417x429, 207K)

Reminder that US is as bad if not far worse than Saudi, as the US is the Empire that Saudi are allied to not the other way around

They might as well be.

Attached: 1496679846335.jpg (1024x771, 138K)

>could be
In the US you 'could be' killed for no reason at all.

I love all the antimuslim rhetoric from Trumps base when the man himself is selling billions in weapons to the Saudis, helping cover for journalist killings and fondling glowing globes with the king of the country, the same people that the by the US governments own narrative were responsible for 9/11 and practice the most extreme form of Sharia Law. Literally the definition of cognitive dissonance

>thousands of companies use China for business
>this is okay
>thousands of companies use India for business
>this is okay
>one (1) business puts on two shows in Saudi Arabia
>congress tries to legislate against WWE and Meltz is acting like it's another shoah

The whole middle east should be nuked but fags defending Iran are even worse than the ones who defend the Saudis

Sup Shlomo

>if you hate Iran you're a jew
fuck jews as well, in the ideal world they nuke themselves off the planet

She has bigger balls than anyone here. What a true hero.

cringe and small brain, third worlder wanting the US to bankrupt themselves