Can I have a quick rundown on why people think Benoit didn’t do it?

Can I have a quick rundown on why people think Benoit didn’t do it?

Attached: E2C76969-068C-4F90-8F25-0985612B28E1.jpg (750x1000, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Talk:Death_of_Nancy_Benoit_rumour_posted_on_Wikipedia_hours_prior_to_body_being_found
en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Death_of_Nancy_Benoit_rumour_posted_on_Wikipedia_hours_prior_to_body_being_found
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

because nancy was a devilish semen demon

Attached: nancy liz.jpg (1080x1350, 174K)

Nobody thinks he didn't do it. They are working you, user. Sorry to expose the biz lads.

WAS.

Benoit did nothing wrong

Well for starters there was a wiki edit that happened before the deaths were public knowledge

Attached: Screenshot_20190502-135515_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 851K)

reminder that the wikipedia page for benoit was updated to say he died before the story broke
and the IP was traced to stamford
take the benoitpill

Someone from Stanford CT at an IP address associated with WWE headquarters edited Nancy's wikipedia page showing she had been murdered. It is speculated to have been Terry Taylor who was likely called by Sullivan letting him know "It's done Terry, I killed the whole family, even sent Chavo some texts" (this conversation is also speculation but most likely happened)

Attached: hogan nancy satanist.jpg (322x156, 10K)

>Nancy's wiki page edited 9 hours before police found their bodies
>the IP was traced to the location of WWE HQ in Stanford
>everyone who knew Benoit at the time all said he never had a change in demeanor or attitude other than changing his routes home because he thought he was being followed
>there were empty cans of beer & a wine bottle found on the floor of the house. None of the Benoits had alcohol in their system
>police did not find his cell phone nor the needles they say Chris used to inject himself with steroids shortly before he died
>Chris was not hanging from the weight machine, he was laying on the floor underneath the machine. Another officer said that Benoit was “slumped” against the weight machine
>there was a white cloth wrapped around Chris’ neck. If he was so suicidal why would he care if his neck was bruised?
>the medical examiner said that Chris Benoit died on Saturday. The text messages sent about the dogs & his home address being in the enclosed pool area were sent on Sunday
>the steroids found in Chris’ house were not the same ones in his body (the toxicology report only listed 'testosterone' which even in higher doses, will not give you "roid rage")
>One of the first responders with Atlanta PD said that when they first arrived it did look like someone broke in and that one of the higher ranking chief officers on the scene was acting strangely and was seemingly rushing to rule out the possibility of triple homicide
>The police originally said that Daniel died on Friday because his body was badly de-composing. This supports the belief that all 3 died on Friday night. The police changed the manner of Daniel’s death 3 times. 1st he died from a garbage bag, 2nd he died from a choke hold, 3rd he was smothered by a pillow
>The police kept changing the location of where Nancy’s body was found. 1st she was found in the downstairs family room. 2nd she was found in the upstairs bedroom. 3rd she was found in the house office

Because the autopsy report conflicts with the timeline of events. He was the most decomposed out of the 3 of them, putting his death not long after he spoke to Jericho.

That implies to me that someone else perpetrated it and framed him, someone who knew he had CTE. I just don't know who that could be or why they'd do it, we've never dug up a person with a motive.

The fact several wrestlers have went on record and said they don't think he did it adds to it. Even Nancy's family doubt the official story.

>Someone from Stanford CT at an IP address associated with WWE headquarters edited Nancy's wikipedia page showing she had been murdered
forgot to mention this was well before any news of the deaths, and even further before and news of it being a supposed "murder/suicide".

This. Also CTE is just a scapegoat excuse for their official story. Why isn't Masato Tanaka murdering people with all the shots to head he's taken? I've read many interviews with people who worked with Benoit who said he always took safer bumps and headshots. He just knew how to sell really well

Don't forget the deaths of Sherri Martel and Biff Wellington
>In Stampede, Wellington frequently tagged with Chris Benoit.
>June 24, 2007 (aged 42) (approximate)
>Martel signed with World Championship Wrestling (WCW) in 1994. The original plan for her was to manage Kevin and Dave Sullivan
>June 15, 2007 (aged 49)

Didn’t the murders take place on what would have been Nancy and Sullivan’s 10th anniversary?

Some occult shit going on lads

Anniversary of their divorce finalization, yes

>his former tag team partner Biff Wellington was found dead on the same day
>Chris' father said Benoit called him on Father's Day and said how he wished he could spend more time with his family but had to work
>Bam Bam Bigalow died 1-19-07. Sherry Martel died 6-15-07. The Benoit family died 6-22-07. Since this family died, 2 other wrestlers have died. (Brian Adams and Johnny Crush in July and August 07) Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero and Brian Pillman all died the night before they were set to win title belts. Sherry Martel’s death is even more suspicious to me. She had ties to Nancy Benoit’s ex-husband Kevin Sullivan. The circumstances surrounding her death have never been released
>The Benoit family was murdered on the 10-year anniversary of Nancy’s divorce from Kevin Sullivan
>The Benoit family was murdered the same week that the WWE had a story line of “Who killed Vince McMahon.”
>Jericho, Hornswoglge, Chavo, and more of his closest friends and colleagues whom he was around 24/7 believe they were murdered
>the phrase "Blood sacrifice" in Jewish numerology is equal to 332
>Benoit died 332 days before his 41st birthday

With the right connections you can stage anything. The world is a work.

I want to fuck her (or at least her corpse) so bad

Nancy was ding-dong diddly cheating on Benoit and ding-dong diddly always nagging him when he was on the road all year making money to support their ding-dong diddly retarded son. Deaddie Cuckeurro kept Benoit sane, but when Deaddie died from enternal anal bleeding. Benoit didn't have anyone to ding-dong diddly talk to with his ding-dong diddly problems. So he finally ding-dong diddly snapped and ding-dong diddly choked the bitch out, but he didn't mean to ding-dong diddly bury her. So he wanted bury himself too, but didn't want his ding-dong diddly retarded son to grow up knowing his dad killed his mom and killed himself. So Benoit buried his son too. Complete ding-dong diddly Dusty Finish.

Then Benoit texted Deaddie Cuckuerro's nephew that the dogs are in the enclosed pool area and placed Bibles next to all the dead bodies thinking Jesus would get give him a push in the Heaven Mainevent, but the simp Benoit is now spending eternity in the under card hell.

>Suck that gut IN Nancy, you fat pig!
>You're good, Kevin.

Ritual sacrifice. Who benefits, though?

who else here /chewingthebetelnut/?

Attached: d6b29b4a440588c52bbd2a4d14d1881f.jpg (508x283, 28K)

Why do you think Benoit did it?

I'm convinced.

I’m convinced. Only one way to go about this, I’m going to contact Rosemary. Enter the undead realm and confront Sullivan. I’ll get his confession on tape, then take him out with a sacred tomahawk passed down from Tatanka. I’m doing it bro’s I’m gonna ding-dong diddly save Benoits soul.

saved a thousand souls and drew zero dimes

Go fuck yourself, Sullivan, you murderous piece of shit

Buuuuuuuuump

>>everyone who knew Benoit at the time all said he never had a change in demeanor or attitude
Yes, because he was always a loon.

sullivan is a known satanist

welp! A jaypeg says so. That's all the evidence I need.

en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Talk:Death_of_Nancy_Benoit_rumour_posted_on_Wikipedia_hours_prior_to_body_being_found
en.m.wikinews.org/wiki/Death_of_Nancy_Benoit_rumour_posted_on_Wikipedia_hours_prior_to_body_being_found

So why did the popo keep changing their story. Ehe benefits from it. Surly Sullivan has no power and influence for that