Reminder that Scott Steiner in WCW 2000 is peak wrestlekino

reminder that Scott Steiner in WCW 2000 is peak wrestlekino
youtu.be/Kn02kxejoGc
youtu.be/q-7KOhI0M_U

Attached: 1556762953914.jpg (1021x1606, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TiELVV9uNdg
youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA
youtube.com/watch?v=rtHJU032NL0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/TiELVV9uNdg

Some say that Steiner used the last of the Soviet era East German gear that was found in an abandoned military outpost sometime in the latter 1990s. Never again will a human being as solid, thick, and tight as Big Poppa Pump. Salute!

Wrestling died the day WCW went under

This desu. My heart weeps

>You're the biggest ass-kissing, backstabbing, butt-sucking bastard! And you belong where you're at in WCW, because WCW sucks!

youtube.com/watch?v=5tJlh1cRJDA

Gayture Boy SEETHING

Flair cried to the office and got Steiner suspended

Attached: flair.jpg (284x700, 25K)

Anything Scott Steiner (except for his tenure in WWE) is pure wrestlekino

Steiner is what every wrestler should aspire to be

Based and Big Poppa Pumped

Attached: Scott_1.jpg (642x722, 561K)

BIG POPPA PUMPS

Attached: 1556393667240.jpg (750x1000, 147K)

Truly /ourguy/.

Yeah no, Steiner was midcard for life just like Jarret. Only reason he got over was by 2000 WCW was fucked

t. Ric Flair

>On June 3, 2007, at a TNA house show in San Juan, Puerto Rico, Steiner was kicked in the throat by his opponent, Apolo. After he began coughing up blood, he was taken by ambulance to a hospital, where he was diagnosed with a torn trachea and given five hours to live. He was put in an induced coma for two days, while doctors cut through his ribs and lung to repair the tear, then began draining fluid from his lungs (a process which lasted two weeks). Unable to fly (because the change in air pressure would have caused his lung to collapse), Steiner eventually left Puerto Rico on a cruise ship and arrived on the mainland one week later

BASED Chad Poppa Pump going over death then immediately going on a cruise

youtube.com/watch?v=rtHJU032NL0 Based Tiger

Shut up, fag

the ruthless agression era was better than anyting wcw ever did

Virgin mark detected

>anything dubya cee dubya

cringe

>the only thing im gonna give you is my ass to kiss.
gawd damn earnest the cat was comedy gold at times

haha, nice troll

“WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO CONVINCE DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE TO GET A SEX CHANGE SO HE HAS ENOUGH BALLS TO GET OUT HERE AND FACE ME?! NOW RIC FLAIR, YOU'VE BEEN IN THIS BUSINESS A LONG TIME, AND YOU'VE SEEN A LOT OF WHITE TRASH AND A LOT OF JABRONIS, SO WHEN DIAMOND DALLAS PAGE COMES OUT HERE AND SAYS SELF HIGH-FIVE, DO YOUR JOB! SEND HIM BACK DOWN TO THE BUSH LEAGUES WHERE HE BELONGS! WHEN HE COMES OUT HERE AND SAYS BADDA BOOM BADDA BING BADDA BANG, I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HELL THAT MEANS! SEND HIM BACK DOWN TO THE BUSH LEAGUES! BECAUSE HE'S PROOF YOU CAN TAKE SOMEBODY OUT OF THE TRAILER PARK, BUT THEY WILL ALWAYS BE WHITE TRASH!“

Attached: 1E7D4E62-2E0B-4B07-81C2-5DC28F7A05D0.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Take a walk

nigger