Based Russo...

Based Russo. Apparently the job requirement in WWE now is to just kiss Vinces ass according to VR who spoke to someone in WWE recently.

Attached: vr.png (655x998, 504K)

BASED

Dropping below 2 million was really the benchmark for EVERYBODY wasn't it? Everyone was chomping at the bit, waiting for that ball to finally drop that once it happened, we were flooded with hot takes (including Yea Forums who made rating gamethreads for the first time ever).

Enjoy it, cause its gonna be the last thing of note for a really real long time.

Can’t wait for this garbage to drop below a million. Watching the ratings dump every week is better sports entertainment than the actual shows

>”Y-yeah bro the reason I wasn’t hired was because I’m not a kiss ass! Not because I’m a near illiterate hack who’s been fired from every fed i’ve written for! Not like I want to work there anyways bro
Pathetic

>d
vince rus was a dumbass
he was only good because vince mac was the filter

Highest ratings ever, mark

Kek what a bitch.

And yet his company still managed to tank and go under. Makes you think.

Source: ASS

Attached: lett.jpg (558x614, 18K)

>his company

What company? He never owned a company, just wrote the shows. If you are referring to WCW, they were already dead thanks to poor business decisions and bad booking by Nash & Bischoff and their cronies. All Russo could do was come in and try to save a sinking ship but most of everybody by then knew there would be no saving it unless the Time Warner merger came through (which it didn't, but because the head of the merger didn't like wrestling in general) Had nothing to do with Russo.

They should be embarrassed that Russo the fucking autists gets better ratings then them

No shit. We've heard stories of Vince's yes men throughout the years like Pritchard, Big Johnny, Hayes etc. That's why they're in the shape they are. No one wants to say no because your ass will be canned.
I'm assuming the same is for Stephanie and Hunter

>He never owned a company
Ring of Glory ya simpola

Nigga started TNA and Rings of Glory ya simp zoomer.
No smart man defends Russo.

Jarrett started T an A

Bro it sounds like you NEED to HAVE SEX. And by SEX I mean SPORTS ENTER TAINMENT EX TREME bro.

This. Prowrestling is officially dead because there is no future. It'd be different if there was something to look fwd to, an inevitable change... but all it will ever be will be more of the same.

He didn't start TNA. The years he wrote tv for TNA saw their best ratings. Which the E will soon reach.

He literally begged Shane for a job.

No he didn't, they just asked each other how their families were

The pop in TNA ratings was Hogan etc... Biggest rating ever was Hogan's debut. How you try to attribute that to Russo is beyond me.

Yeah and when Shane asked how his family was, he got pissy that Shane didn't offer him a job.

The same way they try to attribute Raw's ratings to him. When the ratings are good, Russo is always responsible, it has nothing to do with the talent or anybody else. When the ratings are shit and the PPV and live gates are cratering, the excuses come pouring out.

It started beating Nitro because they put on a more trainwreck like show, that's just facts

He just basically said, bro, your product is bad and I could help consulting by giving notes on RAW and SD while watching them weekly at my home. If you wanna use them or not, I dont care but I could be an asset.

Save_Us_Russo

>Enjoy it, cause its gonna be the last thing of note for a really real long time.
next month: WWE under 1.5 million