The update on Harper is that Vince McMahon, in writing, told him he wouldn’t release him...

>The update on Harper is that Vince McMahon, in writing, told him he wouldn’t release him. He was earmarked to work a program with Zayn after Mania, but the decision was made not to do it. One person close to the situation told us that he needs to get out because they made a call that they weren’t going to use him after Vince saw him in his return. Vince said that he didn’t “get him” and complained that he couldn’t even do a Southern accent (that was from them wanting him to do a Southern accent four years ago). He was regularly pitching ideas when he was out with an injury and they turned down every pitch. He wasn’t booked anywhere after being cleared but Fan Axxess, and then Vince McMahon out of the blue wanted to know why he wasn’t in the Battle Royal, so that’s why he was put in at the last minute. Apparently the end was a mess as Strowman forgot his spots, which is one of the reasons Strowman hasn’t done much since winning. He was booked to start the Zayn program the day after Mania, but was then told after Mania he wasn’t needed for TV. So he went home, but then was called to comeback on Tuesday for a match with EC 3. He was basically used as the opponent to test out the EC 3 and Maverick pairing as wrestler/manager. The agents set up a bunch of manager spots in the match. Vince then watched it and said he hated the manager spots. The creative meeting the day of the draft when it was asked about which brand Harper would be on, Vince said how the guy can’t even do a Southern accent, said the match with EC 3 was bad, so they didn’t put him with either brand and that’s when he asked for his release.
- per meltzer

Attached: luke harper.jpg (696x391, 49K)

I don't believe Meltzer actually wrote or said this

He did, I checked the Observer.

Literally too late for Harper.

he did. my uncle's cousin works for f4wonline

Vince is a god damn maniac

>Vince said how the guy can’t even do a Southern accent, said the match with EC 3 was bad, so they didn’t put him with either brand and that’s when he asked for his release.
lol what a mess

So it's actually Vince's autism striking again

>Isn't good enough to carry a shitter like EC3
>acts and dresses like a filthy hillbilly
Shame

Vince needs to hang it up and go fuck hot babes for a living or something.

remember those glorious moments on SDL when harper got cheered over AJ in a number 1 contender's match? they feel so long ago

So Vince hates him but refuses to release him anyway

I just can't understand how Vince is so fucking stupid and still running this company
How do we even tell if he's gone senile or just being dumb as he ever was?

What in the actual fuck is wrong with Vince?

If Vince doesn't "get" you you are fucked. We're talking about a billion dollar company run entirely based on what a 73 year old man who was brilliant 2 decades ago wants or "gets." And Triple H and Steph are even worse. No surprise this place is in the shitter, AEW can't come fast enough.

Vince doesn't even fucking get the concept of Americans eating Mexican food while eating Mexican food every day, guy's a carny retard who lucked out twice and had his father hand everything to him

I simply don't get this old senile man. You're willing to pay a guy you think sucks so hard you won't even put him on jobber tv anymore, so he doesn't go to another company? Like what would any company gain from hiring a guy you think is so trash he doesn't deserve a roster even? That goes outside of business bubble straight into petty and sociopath behavior. Vince deserves to die for this alone.

>sociopath behavior
What did Bray Wyatt mean by this?

Attached: 1526480122517.jpg (1920x1080, 288K)

Alright Vince really does need to retire

Based.

Fuck Harper. He's a shitter and Yea Forums sucking his dick is reddit AF (you're the same fags who want Kofi as champ). If it were up to me, id find Harper irl and bash his dumb fucking head in with a baseball bat. Then I'd find his family and do the same. He fucking sucked then, he sucks now, and he will always suck.

I will give you retards one shot to PROVE ME WRONG... just go ahead and try and repackage Harper. Protip: you cant. He'll always be a crazy eyed mute swamp monster. He doesn't have the look. And in this business, that's all you got!

Signed,

Deacon McMahon (future CEO)

Attached: stone-cold.jpg (783x455, 43K)

Vince clearly wants Kofi as champion since he invested more time building that match than on his Mania main event.

If Kofi is champ after the next ppv, I'll be shocked.

Vince is crazy because some talentless hack can’t even perform basic tasks that his job requires. Fucking zoomers need to go back to plebbit. A southern accent is something simple to do. Vince is basically saying he cant do simple tasks and his company has no use for him. When you get your first job you will understand why some employees are no longer needed.

Worked

this user gets it

But people are calling Vince crazy because he keeps paying this "talentless hack" that is "no longer needed" for no good reason.

>another Owens reign

Attached: e284d9db41da20417e73a1783f9af5a36e9d348c.jpg (600x350, 23K)

fine, so why doesn't he fire him?

It is probably cheaper to keep him in his contract rather than ending it. Firing someone can end in lawsuits and other troubles such as severence pay and other packages. The safest option is to just let the contract expire.

there's not going to be any lawsuit, Harper wants to leave.

>The safest option is to just let the contract expire.
Then why did Vince add time to it?

Can confirm this was in the latest WON. You can tell it's Dave because how it's one long unfettered paragraph.

He was never a genius, just extremely ruthless and lucky.

I could see it simply because Owens is enough of a smark fave to make the DAS RAYCISS backlash more muted, seeing how there's not really any other black guy that can take it from him without breaking up the New Day (which would mess with a lot of business)

...what even IS Ricochet?

He was based in the media capital of the world with a functioning company his father built competing against people who were bigger retards than he is.

Attached: 1555702839407.jpg (474x429, 14K)

There is nobody worth being champion right now. That's why prowrestling is dead.

Whose fault is that?

You’re just making up shit at this point you fucking drone. The guy wants to leave and doesn’t want anything to do with the company anymore

its your fault for watching. anyone who draws dimes goes to UFC or football, simple as.

kek no one watches UFC anymore

My bad bro.

UFC draws even less than WWE, what are you on about? They literally have the same midgets and women's shit and their biggest star ever was Lesnar. They paid CM Punk MILLIONS because they were desperate for someone to draw a dime and Phil was the best they could get.

Harper is based, should be in the MitB match

>Firing someone can end in lawsuits
He asked for his release and Vince not only didn't grant it, but added time to it.

holy fucking based Vince

Attached: based vince.jpg (561x332, 71K)

yeah but UFC draws the 15-40 crowd. If you think otherwise you are delusional. Go ask someone aged 25 on the street about the last UFC ppv and the last WWE ppv.

Orton is still on the roster.

he was probably eating some subway and the fag who reported that just wanted to shit on Vince

Vince sounds like hes on edge about not taking AAFs deal to merge with XFL

>falling for the "vince was ever brilliant" meme
This is the guy who didn't get Austin.

What is this obsession with accents? They dropped Hornswoggles new gimmick and stopped using him because he couldn't do a New Jersey accent that was completely irrelevant to the character. Is this a symptom of autism?

UFC has dropped significantly. Yes, it still has a healthier age demo, but their numbers are way down. They are still more mainstream than WWE, but it is quickly becoming another bubble where casuals are dropping slowly and it is going to become another 'hardcore' userbase. WWE gets more eyes overall due to their business model of house shows, weekly tv, etc... Obviously if WWE ran like UFC it would be doing even worse than UFC, and UFC still has the ability to draw viewers in if they get a good draw they can pop viewers, which WWE can't due because nobody cares to give it a shot anymore. But in a few years if UFC doesn't have some new big stars they could be in WWE's shoes as something seen as dated and out of style.

Based drone Standing Up For WWE

>it's a McMahon is out of touch episode

Attached: 1518975516489.jpg (200x200, 5K)

Based Vince

Mine. I have no regrets and would do it again if given the opportunity.

>EC 3 and Maverick pairing as wrestler/manager
I already forgot they were doing this, and it's already over.

Based Vince. Harper is anti dimes. Only faggot anti smarks like him on this board. He fucking sucks. Should have done the accent. Proves he can't act. What's his gimmick? Big guy? Boring shitter

>Based Vince.
>Harper is anti dimes.
>Vince keeps him on his payroll
?

Needs another body for Saudi battle royal

This was just a delay of the inevitable. Vince was never going to give one iota of a goat fuck about Harper. Luke was just lucky that Cesaro introduced Harper to Bray who offered him a spot in the Wyatt Family. That way Harper managed to get called up to the main roster in a gimmick Vince cared about (for a year or so.) As soon as Harper wasn't a Wyatt you can see how little Vince cares.

Rowan is going to end up with the bigger career

Nobody proved this man wrong. His post is 100% correct now.

This is why dean finished out his contract

Based as fuck bro I've been shitting on this guy for years

Orton is cashing in and screwing Kofi.

lol no one watches wrestling you dumb faggot, that's why its dying. At least UFC fanbase isn't 100% losers like every fag wrestling show

lol cope faggot, wrestling is fucking dead and good riddance to fag entertainment.

Court Bauer made the entire thing up

Attached: brainletw.png (645x729, 34K)

What exactly does Vince "get"?

crigne and cuckpilled

>He'll always be a crazy eyed mute swamp monster. He doesn't have the look
>Has a look so strong you can't think of them in another way

Can you imagine Stone Cold as anything but a bald redneck? There was Stunning Steve Austin, but he fucking sucked.

What's so difficult about having him big booting jobbers in the face?

roman reigns

they're even bigger losers because they feel though for criticizing real fighters that could wipe the floor with them, as in (You), any day

>Vince is basically saying he cant do simple tasks and his company has no use for him. When you get your first job you will understand why some employees are no longer needed.
why not just fire him then?
why waste time on him and his contractual issues?
why wasn't he ever repackaged?
why are you such a stupid cunt?

based ESL retard

>I know what Vince specifically said in secret to one person only

And ya'll wonder why Meltzer is mocked