WOL: Vince McMahon distraught over Dean Ambrose Jon Moxley teaser

>The latest out of WWE is that Vince McMahon is absolutely distraught regarding the recent Jon Moxley teaser posted by former WWE superstar Dean Ambrose
>Apparently Moxley gave McMahon his word that he was burnt out and just wanted a few years out of the business. McMahon was always a huge fan of Moxley and trusted him, even waving his no-compete clause so Moxley wasn't tied to the company in any way whilst he was recharging
>Meltzer remarked that Vince looked inconsolable when he was shown the teaser by some staff - some people even thought he might break down into tears. Vince feels incredibly betrayed that one of his favourites would lie to him like Moxley did.
>Moxley was treated incredibly well on release as McMahon knows a shield reunion is always a potential ratings draw whenever it happens.
>Meltzer remarked that WWE will likely stop referring to Ambrose but they won't scrub him out like they did with CM Punk because he at least fulfilled all his obligations before leaving.
Fuck Ambrose

Attached: 15986-15508129349645-800.jpg (800x454, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypvhCf4spAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based Mox working this fucking retard

absolutely undoubtedly based,just fucking BASED

Attached: 1537697995066.png (522x335, 207K)

serves him right

Way to blow any chance of returning to WWE, retard.

>More fanfics
What's with the indy marks and them fantasy-booking everything, not just matches.
As if Vince knows who the fuck is Dean Ambrose when he was in his company, let alone knows who is Jon Moxley.

kek shut the fuck up OP

>Fuck Ambrose

Attached: 1556029057242.jpg (3125x1370, 149K)

Trust me. now that he's taste freedom he's NEVEREVER going back.

>McMahon knows a shield reunion is always a potential ratings draw whenever it happens
Yeah now that's how I know this story is bullshit

Maybe he shouldn't have been so senile & thought that someone would actually enjoy going out week after week to say "HAHA YOU PEOPLE SMELLY XD!"

>Why Dean why? You said you loved me. You said you weren't gonna betray me. You said you were WWE for life. D-d-dammit...

Attached: sdshf3.jpg (144x159, 4K)

kek what a bitch

If true this pretty much screws any other midcarder or higher from leaving

yes im sure nia jax burying dean was a great push for him

how the fuck would meltzer know all of this

He has sources on the inside. [spoiler]and Yea Forums makes shit up[/spoiler]

>[spoiler]and Yea Forums makes shit up[/spoiler]
Fuck off back, redditourist.

Please forgive me, Nash. I forgot Yea Forums don't enjoy full 4channel priviliges like other boards.

>One of Vinces favorites
>Booked him like shit
>Buried him on his way out

Attached: 878778.png (501x422, 376K)

this shit is made up

>even waving his no-compete clause
No compete clauses are for releases, his deal expired on May 1st which is why the video went up shortly after 12.

Roleplaying simp gives himself away.

fake and redditpilled

>tears
Only the crocodile tears of a frustrated sociopath.

based moxo

Cope, vincel faggot.

>Getting worked this hard by based Mox
YOU DESERVE IT
*CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP*

Attached: 1556475419944m.jpg (1024x576, 52K)

The king of carneys not so tough after getting moxlested

>Macho
>Dwaynetty
>Brock
>Bobbo
>Phil
>DEAN
h-how come they don't want me, pal?

Attached: Untitled.png (458x360, 173K)

BASED BIG MONEY MOXLEY

>fanfic bullshit

DEAN, WHY ARE YOU SO HELL BENT ON KILLIN' THE COMPANY I FOUGHT TOOTH AND NAIL TO SAVE? GIVE ME SOMETHIN', DEAN!

Attached: 1554782372463.jpg (1024x576, 35K)

BASED Mox living the gimmick

>fought tooth and nail
>killed with his heel turn then ran away like a bitch after hogan came back to save it
lmao

Hi, Terry.

based

lol vince doesnt even know who moxley is....you guys know that op is a work, right? if wanted this simp he wouldn't have released him, he would've extended his contract for months like he does when people that he wants to keep get injured

>waving his no compete clause
>waving

Bye op

Contracts only get extended when a wrestler is injured, you retard Vincel.

you know that dean was out for months because of an injury...right? and he didn't extend that because he doesn't want the guy

Vince is a well known asshole, who treats his talent like shit. Hes done it for decades. Why would anyone feel sorry for him?!

Who says he wants to return?
He worked in the company long enough to tell how shit it is, and know that he wants no parts of it again.

Dave doesn't even do WOL you absolute fucking simp.

You know that injury happened in December 2017 and he's been back since August 2018... right? You goddamn moron.

Also people who cuck Vince are all invited back.
There is only one who never was. Macho Man. Probably because he did something even Vince couldn't have put aside.

>fucked underage Steph

Based.

I almost thought Ambrose would be the one to fuck a 14-year-old Aurora, but now it seems Rollins will be the one to do it, unless she is more into black dicks.

Meltzer regularly gets stuff wrong. Hence the "plans change" meme, because that's his only excuse when he is wrong.

Stating your opinion is one thing, 'advocating' the opinion of another you dont even know is laughable and sad.

What?

Moxley didn't screw Vince. Vince screwed Vince.

Do we even know if he's actually going to wrestle right now and not wait a couple of years?

based fake news poster

fake

Imagine falling for copypasta in 2019

fake, meltzer didn't say anything like that on WOR so why would he say it on WOL? anyway, even if he did say it who gives a fuck considering WWE will completely bury The Revival and Luke Harper for the next year.

This is fake just so you dopes know

>McMahon knows a shield reunion is always a potential ratings draw whenever it happens.
This right here was when I realized Vince has actually lost his damn mind

Looking at all the replies this fake shit got, I'd say WOL stands for

>Worked
>Over
>Losers

All of you are cringe as fuck and should skip sex, go straight to kys.

all reddit/wew

I wish this old fucking faggot died with a heart attack. Christ

someone post the FULL collage

>The master worker gets out worked

OLD MAN MCMAHON BTFO

>McMahon knows a shield reunion is always a potential ratings draw whenever it happens
The Shield were never a draw and every reunion tanked house show attendance and TV ratings.

Source: ASS

I heard Kevin Nash was also distraught about it

Attached: equation.jpg (798x732, 95K)

this was never said on the show btw

imagine actually listening to this guy

It never ends.

Yes and that was within this contract, meaning Vince could add those months on to the end.

Why would he need to return to WWE when WWE's going to be bought out by AEW for a fraction of the current stock price in five years' time?

How was Ambrose treated "incredibly well" on his way out? He became Drew McIntyre's absolute bitch, they had Bobby Lashley imply he was going to fuck his wife in his absence, etc. He looked like a fucking geek for months.

>a shield reunion is always a potential ratings draw whenever it happens.
lol

>But they won't scrub him like they did to Punk
Well no shit. He waited till his contract expired, fulfilled all of his obligations and hasn't said a single word publicly about his departure or time in the company. That's about as close to parting on good terms as can get all things considered.

>they had Bobby Lashley imply he was going to fuck his wife in his absence
That's the highest compliment a wh*toid like dean could ever hope to receive.

Fucking simps this is a work Dean is Bret 2.0 and will tank AEW on purpose just like Bret did with WCW.

fake and gay

based

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHA BASED MOX

How do you know that he didn't?

>WOL
>Meltzer
You didn't even try.

yeah? Well have sex nerd

fake news

cuck

>Fuck Ambrose
nah fuck Vince and faggots like (You) who think you are somehow owed something from these people, you're not and seriously need to haveth thy sexual intercourse

you're supposed to do the job on the way out, it's how it goes.

based OP exposing the meltzdrone retards on this board who have never had sex

if you have had sex and don't read meltz you would believe the chad OP

Hi, Paul.

Its real and he's ALL IN.

ya boilin?

Attached: MOX.png (773x685, 489K)

Fake news

cronfe and cuckpilled

One job, maybe two. Ambrose was a "top guy" booked like a midcarder.

Ambrose is smart. He knows Vince would fuck him up if he knew he wanted out to wrestle somewhere else.
Simpathy for him.

Lmao, they’d trip over themselves to bring him back.

this. they really don't want anybody going to AEW or New Japan, its honestly pathetic lol

Wrestling is still headed by carny minded fucks, so you always go out on your back

A CREATIVE PRISON
BREAK THE WALLS DOWN
IGNORE THE STOOGES
OUTRUN THE HELL HOUND
JUMP THE BOBBED WIRE FENCE
BUT NO
THW BOBBED WIRED HAS ENTANGLED THEE
HEH
TAKE IT WITH ME
WALK THE STREETS LIKE A MADMAN
WRAP THE BOBBED WIRE AROUND THEE
NOW I AM MOX

Attached: 1556642597108.jpg (1500x1015, 344K)

He came back to do a commercial for WWE All Stars and was working towards making an appearance on air but died before it could be finalized.

Sometimes you have to play a little dirty to get ahead or what you truly want. Vince knows this first hand.
If this is true then I doubt Vince would be super down

Attached: 1501977316107.jpg (726x683, 44K)

>Hogan """"""saved"""""" the company
>Hogan's abortion of a title reign in 2002 drove a million viewers away who never came back
Hogan and Gaytch helped WWE tank after the real draws Rock and Austin left. Cena was the one who stopped the company from circling the drain.

Attached: E-drone CRINGE.png (1448x1180, 1.32M)

basrf mox working this old school ass carny into an early grave

>e-drones are this pathetic

Jesus.....how fucked are they in the head?

Literally a cult

Attached: E-drone Insanity.png (1620x183, 49K)

youtube.com/watch?v=DzltiVDVb5M
Remember that this commercial is probably a reality for some of those people

I came here to post this

fuck dean ambrose

Attached: Forever-WWE-Logo-Tattoo-On-Man-Right-Chest.jpg (576x1024, 39K)

>its real
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ypvhCf4spAA

Jesus Christ

Attached: 1556146957819.png (296x296, 160K)

sorry what I listen to doesn't match up to what you like user

40 seconds in and I've already had to take 3 cringe breaks

Based Todd Chrisley putting over the business.

Is it the same retard making these fake reports thread? Like does he not know Dave's show is called WOR, not WOL. WOL is just Bryan.

Holy fuck the autism

That's what peoplr said about Rey

>all these marks getting worked by user's fake news

kek

>I'm not a wrestling fan, I'm a WWE fan
ding-dong diddly ding-dong diddly

I do get the impression that Vince genuinely liked Dean Ambrose.

Still, he kinda deserves this for Dean/Brock at WM32. Of the three shield members, Dean got treated like crap vs his level as an entertainer.

He wasn't great in the ring as a wrestler, but he was a great pro-wrestler and knew how to cut a promo. Better than the two Shield members HHH and Vince did choose.

Based as fuck
Fuck WWE

anyone got a link?

keketty

-CHAD-

Cant wait for the storyline of Bobby Lashley taking care of Renee now, hope they go ALL IN ;) and collaborate with Blacked.com

BASED