XFL 2.0

He's not really retarded enough to actually attempt this guaranteed failure with the plummeting ratings and crashing stock and after that other football league disbanded after less than one season this past year. Right?

Attached: wat.png (750x375, 314K)

Attached: quote-i-m-not-afraid-of-failing-i-don-t-like-to-fail-i-hate-to-fail-but-i-m-not-afraid-of-vince-mcma (850x400, 60K)

i cant wait to see it fail again

This nigga will do anything to stop his legacy from solely being a wrestling promoter. Little does he know that it’s already too fucking late for that

You underestimate how much Vince hates being known as the wrestling guy. He will not stop venturing into other shit until he's at least recognized as a media mogul.

Why doesn't he venture into something more modern? The dude should be making a twitch competitor or something.

I don't expect anything, but I do think it will atleast be more successful than the AAF. Hell, the XFL atleast made it through its first season.

man, talk about throwing away your money.

Vince as a Twitch streamer would be a big draw.

Never used Twitch once, that I would watch at least once

He try to do it, but he choose Tout instead of Vine/Tik Tok and failed.
The XFL is going to be a complete disaster and Vince is going to be laugh at again. He should have tried to buy a professional sports team instead of trying to create his own league, like the guy who he admires the most(Ted Turner) did.

Vince streaming burials of NXT shitters in Raw’s gorilla position would be dimes

ESPN pays $25 million a year to the WNBA. I'm pretty sure the XFL can get paid something decent for their TV deal, especially if it's between ESPN and Fox. If they get the right TV deal then the XFL will be successful.

I'd have to imagine that is due to some leverage by the NBA, nobody actually watches that shit

The biggest issue with this is how toxic the "wrestling" stigma is in the mainstream. If he backed Vine instead of Tout, Vine would have failed for being too full of stupid WWE shitheads. The mainstream media making fun of wrestling is why only The Rock, Brock and Batista have made real names outside of wrestling... it's very tough to do when the whole world thinks your industry is an autistic circlejerk.

>tries to exploit the NFL kneeling controversy
>controversy is already forgotten

Will Drumpf promote XFL on twitter?

Well vince can thank himself for that

I’d shill out good money for this tbqhwyf

He wants to waste enough money to put WWE out of business when his dumb daughter and son-in-law take over.

Better than National Felons League

Hey Trumptard, the NFL players don't kneel anymore. Instead of worrying about whether a player practices their 1st Amendment right, you should be worrying about your failure of a president breaking his campaign promises.

Long story short:
The cracks are starting to appear in WWE which will affect everything the McMahon clan is still involved. Eventually it will lead to the XFL being scrapped as WWE and the McMahons will have their hands full clinging to the FOX deal and avoiding the death spiral that WWE is in already.
IF AEW is able to gain traction right out of the gate (when they receive a weekly or bi weekly tv deal) there will literally be no time and resources for the McMahons to tend to outside projects.

Remember, this is the world you chose user

Attached: pledge.jpg (528x660, 78K)

Look at those two little faggots on the left.

Trumpcuck BTFO

>twitch competitor
Oh user...
Even YouTube gaming couldn't compete with twitch. Nor will senile Vince.

>two gay white kids
>kneeling niggers
>1 chink about to get reminded to never relax while holding the flag
>probably transexual teacher
jeez thank very much for defeating evil fascism Allies!

>He should have tried to buy a professional sports team
That's actually a pretty good idea.