Can we recognise now that this wasn't ever a tweet riddled with sexual tension...

Can we recognise now that this wasn't ever a tweet riddled with sexual tension, but a tweet from a man who foresaw what would come and genuinely wanted to spank her until she behaved?

Attached: Scott-Hall-Tweets-Sexual-Tweets-To-Paige-To-Bend-Over.png (850x478, 537K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AG9ph9xkOrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>old men hitting on young women
That's a yikes from me

wtf i love scott now

scott seems pretty lonely, always tweeting "sleepless in (insert city here)". he probably hasn't been regularly laid in years. it's like he's perpetually living the last single years of elvis
youtube.com/watch?v=AG9ph9xkOrw

Supposedly he never really slept around anyway back in the day. He would always go get boozed up until he passed out instead.

well, he was married.
sadly they were divorced.
his daughter is really cute too but last i checked she's dating a tatted up mexican

i take that back. must have mixed her up with charlotte.
she's dating a white chad. and she is very cute imo.

Attached: scott halls daughter.jpg (960x960, 86K)

>Elvis ruins another classic
Yikers

>White

>blue eyes
close enough

>t. roasties

>not appreciating the passion of this rendition
puritan jackass

He didn't want Paige to end up being passed around the locker room like Nash since 92. He failed though

Attached: 1552734432453s.jpg (250x140, 4K)

kwab

she got all of scott's looks. cody looks like a mix between his mom and a potato

Scott Hall is BASED.

He could be doing much better

ok fabio
not for nothing but i've fapped to cassidy before and i will again. i love her smile

Is Scott's son still wrestling?

yes. he's waiting for kevin nash's son to finally shower/weights/clue. then they'll embark to NXT together and take down the insiderz

>cody and cassidy
tell me based razor didn't name his children after kathie lee gifford's children. tell me it was his wife's idea

>ywn be a late stage millenial who meets cassidy at the mall and charms her into dropping her panties
why live

Attached: halls.jpg (350x317, 20K)

damn, at least they both got their dad's height
poor nick hogan got stuck being a fat headed manlet

I guarantee you this man has licked Paige's asshole

she used to have bikini pics on her myspace. wish i saved them. she's a hot little piece of ass
and i don't feel guilty for being creepy because scott is the biggest creep in wrestling

Lol don't tell no one but I've been catfishing him for 7 months now.
Sending nice DM's, becoming friendly, becoming extra friendly. Good morning messages. Risky in bed pics. Then lewds. Now sexts.
I can't wait to destroy what's left of his career once I leak our screenshotted talks and sexting.

they'll both be waiting for hbk's son to finish banging college chicks, then they'll finally get over

Stop.

Fuck off.

Yeah now you wanna seethe, you little cocksucker. Keep it up, with your fuckin bullshit. Faggot motherfucker.

based. hbk has been establishing himself at the PC for a reason. kliq 2.0 by the year 2024 bros