OBSERVE THIS, BROTHER

OBSERVE THIS, BROTHER

Attached: GiddyBrilliantFish.webm (540x304, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

superluchas.com/no-los-young-bucks-no-lograron-un-rating-historico-para-aaa/?fbclid=IwAR3Z44i7Ol56jpkI573Dk18JG2Nw0bO3v9OI1E349Wx4Ma7tZBu4VPBkX84
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the state of that office

Based Big Dave

Six figures a year, mark.

Be nice he's autistic

WTF his office looks the same as when they did the NYT profile on him.

What year is it in his room? You have a fucking computer to store that shit, get scanning and binning

Clean your office Dave, you can't do anything productive in a messy environment.

based

he should hire a maid if he's that rich

I wish I was Dave Meltzer.
Just a hard working self made Jewish man. Truly inspiring

Everything is exactly where he wants it to be. If someone got in there and cleaned up he'd be done for.

That's the point

Attached: 1451460091933.gif (171x141, 911K)

"my notes, ya know! like, i mean, w-where are my notes for New Japan?!"

Dude he has a tool shed with a bunch of VHS tapes of shit he recorded decades ago. All those magnetic tapes under the hot sun in San Jose, yet he's never bothered to store them properly or transfer them to digital.

Kevin Nash was raped in the hot sun of San Jose in 1992

came here to post this. big autism Dave STILL has all of those fucking papers all over the ground

>Hasn't cleaned his office since that pic from 20 years ago
Holy fuck Dave

Attached: 1527705266186.png (409x384, 269K)

>all those fisher price boxes laying around in the dining room
typical jew. hoards every last fuckin material

Thing is that's proof he doesn't have autism innit? An autist would have everything categorized and indexed.

Attached: 4A6719B1-ADD6-41F7-970C-B5EC675D6D5B-5435-000006A822AC2180.gif (190x200, 2.56M)

6 figures could mean 100k. That's not rich.

meltzer is a total workaholic. he loves talking and writing about wrestling more than anything else in his life.
he rarely writes or talks about his family or how much he loves them. when he does it's always in passing

That's only some people with OCD. Folk with Asperger's tend to be more untidy than others

>yet he's never bothered to store them properly or transfer them to digital.
He said he was working on it in that documentary.

6 figures a year for 20+ years and had his home paid off in 2003... San Jose isn't that expensive.

>I wanna wag my tongue all night and give stars every day

Would you like it if Vince just gave some heel the permission to come out week after week and bury Meltzer on the mic?

Who would do it the best?

beggin ya to evict meltz from ya head

beggin ya to evict dave's dick from your mouth

I FUCKING LOVE DAVE

Attached: HOLYFUCKINGBASED.jpg (537x643, 123K)

Big Dave's got it made desu

>Respected journalist in the industry
>Shitposts on twitter
>Makes the smarks seeth
>GOAT sense of humor
>Loving father and husband
>Absolutely jacked
>Is paid to routinely bury WWE
>Shoot autistic but that's pretty based

based

Attached: 1504874861721.jpg (518x518, 149K)

>Y-Y-Y-Y-Y......Y.....YOU SEE HUNTER, IN THIS BUSINESS WE UHH WE LIKE GUYS WHO HAVE THE CH-CHARISMA TO DRAW THE DIMES AND THE B-BODY TO DRAW THE WOMEN. S-SO, AT WRESTLEMANIA, I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU WHAT A DIAMOND IN THIS INDUSTRY LOOKS LIKE
>unless of course plans change

Attached: tE-HFbvj_400x400.jpg (373x373, 26K)

kek. thanks for the chuckle, friendo

Will Big Dave have based Garrett in his corner?

>Respected journalist in the industry
most people fucking hate him
>Shitposts on twitter
he doesn't even know he's shitposting. He's just autistic
>Makes the smarks seeth
he makes everyone seethe
>GOAT sense of humor
he's more dry than your mother's cunt
>Loving father and husband
90% of fathers and husbands are loving
>Absolutely jacked
literally a midget
>Is paid to routinely bury WWE
even WWE stars are paid to bury WWE
>Shoot autistic but that's pretty based
being autistic is never based

you have to fucking respect that, think the only thing changed is the computer

that's literally the reason I don't respect it. he's just completely comfortable living in his own filth.

Literally the only difference is the time of day and the computer monitor going from a CRT to a LCD, based.

filtered

Sex. Have it.

>tfw losing your notes in that abyss of paper

Attached: 1540444867240.jpg (418x360, 126K)

Yeah sure
>40 seconds of dead silence while he tries to finds his notes

>pinky ring
could he be a bigger heeb?

If Meltzer covered any sport other than wrestling he'd be considered the greatest sports journalist of all time.

why is he so jacked??

No doubt. In his carrer he has written more words than any of those journalists have.

>Meltzer coming to the realization he is in a better shape than 90% of current active wrestlers during some PWG show

Dave is really funny I'm his autism

In his autism rather

Book Eugene as the special guest referee and you got all the dimes

>the secret to Dave's huge volume of writing over the decades is that his autism is a separate and sentient entity that can type too
>it also posts on Yea Forums

Nice

Attached: 1556502538753.jpg (544x626, 98K)

lol

This is what's most worrying for me.

Nah, if he knows where everything is, he is golden, there is no need to be orderly, if you can find anything you need in moments in that chaos.
Also on the topic of dave's chaos.
Do you think there is a hidden civilization that thrives under some pile of notes used 15 years ago for Observer? Have they build up pyramids to honor their god?

Still more fit than this board.

Meltzer is more of a draw than the fucking wrestlers on WWE's main roster.

VINCE

STRAP

NOW

Beside Liger and Parka, do anyone knows the other masks?

kek what a bitch

I love Big Dave but it's no fucking wonder he spends 20 minutes every G1 Season just sifting through his notes lmao. Why the fuck did Bryan not help him organize his office when he slept over?

>Why the fuck did Bryan not help him organize his office when he slept over?
If anyone ever did that, Big Dave would have killed them.

Penguino II
El Hijo De Bungineho
FAJARTITOLO
BeƱoho El Cantutan
Rey Gumamela
Dr. Javier Bardem Jr.

Real talk Bryan needs to sign Dave up to be on the next season of Marie Kondo

> implying Dave gives enough of a shit about a boomer television station to clean his office when he has fifty thousand words due by the end of the week

alpha

The "Rey Gumamela" mask is the mask that Negro Tableta wore as the fake Rey Gumamela in 1968 before Rey Gumamela came back after being injured by Tigre Hapon.

It was Rey Fiesta Negras (the original Parolla Blanco) who wore the mask but otherwise you are correct.

OH NO
THE AUTISM IS SPREADING

It was Negro Tableta you fucking simp. Rey Gumamela unmasked him during the tag match with Tigre Hapon, Finito II and La Hermosa Hombre.

they are multiplying

Attached: scared.gif (220x234, 55K)

holy fucking crinbe

Negro Tableta never wore the mask in the picture you retard, there were a few luchadors who wrestled as the fake Rey Gumamela and only one of them wore the variant mask pictured which was Rey Fiesta Negras dip shit. I know it was revealed to be Negro Tableta in the end but he always wore a replica (which was Rey Gumamela's legitimate emergency mask) throughout his time as fake Rey Gumamela.

Wasn't it Salvador De La Rosa who injured Gumamela?

That was taken in 2013.

Attached: 1556567657428.png (233x212, 90K)

Yes and no, he shoot got injured doing an outside spot with De La Rosa (who was Tigre Hapon's manager at the time) during a match with Tigre Hapon but they worked it into Tigre injuring Rey Gumamela with a half crab. That said he's wrong about that mask being Negro Tableta's.

where does he hide his piss bottles ?

Attached: 129398422.png (466x308, 108K)

STOP IT YOU AUTIST, YOU MAKE ME BOIL

BASED PENGUINO II DABBING ON ALL THE BIG MONEY OFFERS WCW THREW AT HIM ALL BECAUSE HE LOVED FUCKING THE SAME RATS OVER AND OVER AGAIN IN MEXICO.

What? Dave's writing is extremely mediocre. It's only because he covers such a niche sport without other writers that he gets a pass for it. He'd get laughed out of any newspaper office in the world.

His wife drinks them

Based Penguino II holding up his own father's main event card for yelling at him for fucking his bestfriend's daughter.

When will Big Dave man up an challenge the Freight Train for the $5 Wrestling Championship?

Big Dave and Garrett vs The Chop N Roll Express at the F4W/Wrestling Observer Vegas Convention. BOOK IT ED!!!!!

spoken like a tru autist

I HAVE A SYSTEM EVERYTHING IS WHERE I WANT IT TO BE REEEEEEEEEEE

OBSERVE THIS, AUTIST

>The (original) report says:
>"The Good Friday's AAA episode was a massive success, achieving a 3.2 rating with a total of 5.4 million viewers".
>We contacted Nielsen IBOPE to get the real numbers, and they're really different:
>"Lucha Azteca, on Good Friday, drew a 1.37 rating, meaning they drew 772 140 viewers."
superluchas.com/no-los-young-bucks-no-lograron-un-rating-historico-para-aaa/?fbclid=IwAR3Z44i7Ol56jpkI573Dk18JG2Nw0bO3v9OI1E349Wx4Ma7tZBu4VPBkX84

Yikers

sheetgeek himself

Based

>tries to cover MMA for websites
>is always fired six to seven months into the job

GOAT

meltz exposes for the 143rd time!! Wow!!

How many times do you think he braps in that office per day? Must have a permanent lingering stale aroma

CLEAN YOUR BLOODY ROOM

Attached: jordan-peterson-1.jpg (2560x1440, 292K)

Cringe

Based

In your asshole

>he doesn't even know he's shitposting. He's just autistic
You just accidentally described Yea Forums

*rustles papers* Uhhh let's see.... *long silence* Hmm....

He's probably walking around the room to look for individual notes scattered on the floor

I have it here sommmeewwwherrre...
*paper shuffling*

Big Match John is the only who has the mic skill and you know it

Attached: 1000 Hours.png (540x304, 270K)

>Bryan tries to fill dead air
. . . H-h-hold on I-I got it here some-where . . . *shuffling intensifies*

>Byan tells an obvious joke
>Dave takes at complete face value and say that this is an impossible situation

Big Dave is legitimately funny

A more autistic Joe Rogan

too much real news for ya?

The best is the subtle ones where Bryan is just throwing in a hyperbole like "So Reigns spears and superman punches like a million guys . . . " "I-It wasn't that many!"

Big Dave has more IT than everyone in the current WWE roster

Attached: file.png (373x628, 354K)

>meltzer

Attached: 1545752314018.jpg (396x382, 41K)

El Cringola, Dr. Lucha.

That's why they have editors you ding dong