Based Chris CHADton
Rondetty's Final Fantasy is CANCELLED

Attached: CC.png (719x685, 300K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4tiEGwhyjLg
youtube.com/watch?v=gZI8zuaz4XI
twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/1121189712977248256
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Not being skeptical about the sudden rise in mass shootings and how a cabal of students tried to force a bill straight through congress

Based Ronda I hope she names the Jew

everyone is saying she was AWFUL as the voice of sonya blade

>sees a video about how deranged sandy hook "truthers" are.
Posts "interesting how crazy this is"
>gets told she thought it was interesting how true is
>she clarifies
>people ignore it

>doesn't want to fight a mtf tranny
>Fallon legitimately nearly murders an actual female in a fight
>BOO RONDETTY BOO! GET MURDERED FOR PROGRESSION!!!

Pity they didn't do what a lot of "journalists" do and bring up beating her ex up with the edited segment from her book so I could post the actual segment where she only slapped him and he told her she wasn't allowed to leave the house so she beat him then and a second time when he wouldn't get out of her car when she tried to get away from her scumbag ex

>Ko"this song that has been out for 3 years actually says retarded and I'm the first one to point it out"taku
Not even once, nig

>sudden

>transmisogynist
Let me guess, she said that 230 lbs men taking estrogen should be allowed to fight women.

I wonder how he'd react if she offered to fight him.
Surely as a man, he would easily beat her up

sorry but ronda isn't pretty enough to be defended, thank you kotaku!

Imagine believing Sandy Hook was a shoot
youtu.be/4tiEGwhyjLg

She’s absolutely fucking trash as a voice actor and model as well. Like it’s honestly hilariously bad hearing her have to talk to characters like Johnny and Cassie since they’re actually properly voiced. But I guess it fits Sonya since she’s the most nothing character of all time.

>Mass shootings quiet down under George
>suddenly flurry of shootings during Obama and Trump, each with a "organic" push for gun control

Ahaha, I can't believe these idiots are still trying to advocate for cancelling all these women for saying they don't want males competing beside them.

If you identify as a member of the female gender, I'll humour you and call you she and her and probably even fuck you if you're cute, but you simply cannot expect the same rights and privileges, and more importantly the hard fought protections, given to the female sex, because you aren't a member of the female sex you present as female and that's fine. I'll treat you with respect.

However, there is no good argument that says you are of the female sex if you say so or that women can compete on a even field with you. There is no problem the other way around, because TRT gives transmen the ability to compete on an even field. Transwomen have denser bones and larger musculoskeletal frames, giving them an unfair advantage.

WARNING
watch at your own risk
youtube.com/watch?v=gZI8zuaz4XI

I love her voice :3

Compared to everyone else, she's horrendous. You got Johnny and Cassie with pretty great voice acting then Sonya talks and it sucks.

I’m glad they finally killed off Sonya. She’s literally the most boring character in the franchise and only sticks around since she’s an OG character. Cassie is 100 times better in almost every regards. I just hope they don’t down play her Johnny side to make her more like Sonya.

wtf spoiler alert like?!

yikes
twitter.com/Fobwashed/status/1121189712977248256

Ronda doesn't give a shit what a bunch of numales think

Ha ha ha! Fuck Kotaku, I'm still waitin' for my Xbox Pure and Granite, ya slanderous jabronies

Worked

It feels like her fucking recording was even off. Like she sounds like she’s either too close or too far from the mic. Everyone else in game has this incredibly bombastic tone with echos to what they say or they’re hissing right in your ear like Scarlet and Kollector. Sonya sounds like she was recorded standing 15 feet from the mic.

And yet she got paid several million for a few hours of work in one day

Fucking seething marks

Honda Anaconda

Jesus Christ she's just awful at everything
I was wondering why the fuck Sonya sounded like a complete shit retard compared to everyone else.. then I see it's fucking Ronda
Unbelievable and why the actual FUCK did they hire her to do the voice? God how are the worst things seemingly just being injected into everything lately. Are we in hell ?

>Not one, single, solitary time is her actual performance in the actual game mentioned
>Someone was paid to cry about how someone exploring conspiracy theories and not wanting to fight a man with no dick in the cage stops them from playing a gore-centric fighting game, ending it with "WHERE ARE THE ALLIES TO CRY FOR US"
Games journalism is cancer.

>people actually defending ronda
not even mma fan bother to do this you fucking losers

also I would assume the transmigphonoodleia is about her talking shit to cyborg back in the day because instead of fighting her ronda ran for the hills and talked shit

it is what it is but you faggoos trying to defend this shitter is tip top comedy

>also I would assume the transmigphonoodleia is about her talking shit to cyborg back in the day because instead of fighting her ronda ran for the hills and talked shit
Nope, it's about not wanting to fight Fallon Fox. It's also more about shitting on another shitty Kotaku "article" than defending her

>fallow fox
legit got his ass beat by women, Iono what this fucking doofus is on about with her killing some bitch
closest a girl ever got to being permaheemed was kim couture being choked for 30 odd seconds, don't @ me you don't know shit about mma

user, you seem upset desu that Rondetty wouldn't fight a man

she dies early on in the game tho

kek I just sadly know what I'm talking about unlike you worked shitters

>is some bullshit

Why do these white journos constantly bite black culture?

>what this fucking doofus is on about with her killing some bitch
I think it's from Fox cracking someone's skull but I didn't even read the OP, just the thumbnail

>don't @ me you don't know shit about mma
Someone tell me why is this fake fan and possible kotakufag trying to flex on a glorified wrestling board

Its beyond awful she stops and starts her words mid sentence and it sounds flat and inconsistent

I have no idea how it was deemed ok that they shipped the game like that

Sup

Unironically gets my dick hard as dimes. I want Cassie to blow a bubble in my face then punch me in the balls so badly.

Mk 9 sonya takes over for storyline sonya duties after og sonya dies

>caring about ronda at all past her mma career
bro

Literally when did I say or indicate I did, Mr. Fox?

you're reading otaku articles about the bitch nigga

oof she is horrible
good thing I never really liked Sonya

SANDY HOOK, you moron. She hasn't said shit about Parkland.

>kotaku
Cringe
>transphobic
Based

>biological sex is a work

>liking articles by some wimpy tranny game journalist

Can't believe this manlet is allowed to be heard on new japan

>can't cut a promo
>bad voice actor
makes sense t b h desu senpai

>Kotaku

OH NO NO NO NO

This

holy fuck. that is pretty bad. and I'm stoned which means my tolerance for dumb shit is really high right now.

Let me try to be the only fair, realistic one in regards to this:
Yes, she was the worst voice actor. No argument there. But the truth is she did an adequate job, fairly decent in parts, while people are out here acting like she went full Tommy Wiseau and completely ruined the flow of dialogue compared to everyone else. It wasn't THAT fucking bad
Still don't want her voicing Sonya again, though. A lot of times her voice was flat whenever a scene called for more emotion

Ronda is such a based BrapStacy

based rational user

Because they've actually done voice acting. They don't use the same monotone right on top of the mic for all of their lines line Rondetty does.

this shit IS Wiseau level
>you'll kill us whether we fight or naht

>Kotaku

Attached: 1491050202628.png (400x400, 184K)

hi rondetty

Organic because that's the natural reaction. Retard.

she wasn't very good desu. didn't completely ruin the experience or anything but her acting was totally flat and her voice didn't even fit the character that's like in her mid 40s