JR SHOOTS (and slurs and stutters) ON WWE!

youtube.com/watch?v=Rzm4uyGo2Nc

Attached: 1480277691185.jpg (1000x750, 236K)

Good old JR is dead to me now

WWE will be dead to everyone soon so it doesn't matter.

Attached: Vince Cries Raw.jpg (471x259, 14K)

What an ungrateful fat fuck.

t. Seething

Vince treated JR like a fucking dog for decades for the crime of having a disease and being southern. JR doesn't owe WWE or Vince shit. He's still a Bill Watts guy to the core.

Based

BASED

kek

>What an ungrateful fat fuck.

Attached: vince.jpg (600x300, 20K)

>ungrateful
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

faggot, you're definitely retarded, but good news for you is that I can totally see you being grateful to Vince if he did to you everything he did to JR.

i just showed my mom and dad the goldust-cody promo for AEW and my dad was really interested.

my mom asked where the "big E character" was.
idk why she would remember that but i had to tell her that was WWE and this is

A
E

DUB

Looks like vincel cope posts are back on the menu Yea Forumsros

>where the "big E character" was.
Big E is still in WWE idiot

did you even read the post? (and I will not call you idiot because I don't believe in negative language)

>I don't believe in negative language

Attached: nUQbML8a_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

JR didn't even have a sad expression on his face after his wife died in that horrible car crash, he just looked totally neutral and unconcerned, what a total asshole psychopath

The cunt looked like he was sneering to me, even at her funeral.

That point he makes about the WWE guys being in their comfort zone and making 7 figures without drawing a house once is true.

why are you showing your parents your favorite cartoon like you're 10

She didn't die, just divorced him. It's a stupid work.

Glad someone said it that actually has a name in the biz. The only guys that aren't complacent and actually keep pushing are Cena who wanted to be great, Bryan who doesn't care about anything but his own vision, and keeps doing new things not for anyone else's approval, not for a paycheck, but because it is what he wants to do, Miz to an extent, but it took him a while to wake the fk up, and Orton, but Orton is kind of like he knows it is shit and wants a good feud but doesn't think it going to happen.
Also what he said about guys not knowing how to work holds is true. Only guys who can do it again are Cena Bryan and Orton.

JR's so stupid and creepy that he killed his dead wife's cat just so he could say that he slayed some pussy.

It is as if cerebral palsy fucks up peoples ability to have facial expressions something.

Truth.

BASED AND CHECK'DPILLED

Attached: 1546880641447.jpg (689x495, 75K)

What kind of manchild are you, this site is +18.

Holy BASED

Say what you will he's 100% right. From the style of matches, the complacency from the male wrestlers, and the awful announcers who just say "Wow"

Fact.
I don't care for his work now and really hope he's just used as an adviser or something, but he's earned the right to do what he wants unlike most of the other marks.

>my mom asked where the "big E character" was.
i bet she did witeboi

[spoiler] [/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler]