Is it time for Vince to finally make that call? Love him or hate him, he's the only person who could increase ratings...

Is it time for Vince to finally make that call? Love him or hate him, he's the only person who could increase ratings. The fan base obviously still loves him despite what the internet smarks say.

Attached: CM-Punk-and-AJ-Lee.jpg (900x600, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AU90F0nixjM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The final nail in the coffin

Rumors are that Vince has been reaching out to Punk. Mostly due to the fact he's afraid that AEW may sign him.

youtube.com/watch?v=AU90F0nixjM

Stop shilling your shit here

Vince and Phil love each other. Triple H is the reason it will never happen. Phil won't come back to give him a ratings boost.

Becky: I'm a man
CM Punk: YOU HAVE A VAGINA

Yeah writes itself.
Both two fo the worse people in the company to ever get to speak

>expecting Punk to come back to this shitshow

yeah no
hire some writers that know what the fuck they are doing first

you mean fire all writers and hire some bookers

I’d rather he go to AEW

Yeah I’m not watching that

yes

>Vince and Phil love each other.

Correct but people always seem to forget this. Vince loves Punk cause he's popular and sells tons of merch. Anything that makes Vince money he likes. Punk's problems have always been with Triple H and Steph. Vince even talked to him personally one on one the night he walked walked out to try to convince him to stay. That's pretty much unheard of in WWE.

CM Punk will never answer that call tho lol.
He'll answer Tony Khan before he ever talks to Vince or Paul again.

AJ Lee vs. Zelina Vega

lol Punk's original finisher on the Indy's was the Pedigree off the top rope. This was in the years when Haitch was "THE GUY". Punk is Jello of HHH, has been always will be. He wants to be "THE GAME"

>HHH shoot married Vince Mcmahons daughter and will take over the company some day.

Attached: pepsi 33.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

Edrone delusion is terrifying.

W

h

a

t
c

a

l

l

?

this is such horseshit. triple h has shown that he can mend the fences with anybody.

the video has 400k+ views what the fuck would he have to gain by posting it here?

Vince will throw more cash at him than before.

You know how I know this is fake? Because in the real world, all Vince has to do to start patching things with Punk is go to his house personally and apologize man to man about all the bullshit, including the lawsuit, the wedding firing, the Ryback stuff, and specially about Haitch and his bullshit.

That's it. If he wholeheartedly goes and apologize in private, without any cameras or reporters, Phil will talk with him.

>Vince even talked to him personally one on one the night he walked walked out
Not true, Haitch was there too

Vince won't get Punk while Triple H is at WWE

What can Vince even offer him?

>Money
Doesn't care
>Titles?
Doesn't care
>Lighter schedule
Can get that on AEW
>Dream matches
Doesn't care and could get those on AEW too

The only thing that Vince could offer Punk is the last match of a Wrestlemania and Haitch will never let that happen.

>YouToobz newz
crigne

>What can Vince even offer him?
nothing, would you ever go back and make your old job money that fired you on your wedding day and then tried to sue you?

>June 13, 2011 - 3.3
>June 20, 2011 - 3.1
>June 27, 2011 - 3.1 (Pipebomb)
>July 4, 2011 - 2.4 (taped episode)
>July 11, 2011 - 2.9
>July 18, 2011 - 3.2
>July 25, 2011 - 3.2

tv ratings went down in '11 and '12 (and slightly up in '13 where he lost the title at the beginning of the year). he will not move shit.

Attached: raw96-15-1.png (820x434, 8K)

at least you were honest enough to acknowledge the drop was due to the taped nature of the show

Don't you have better things to do than shitpost on Yea Forums, Phil?

If AJ Lee ever returns and has a match with Alexa Bliss with Trish as the referee, i would spend the rest of my life jerking to that match. Oh god i'm cumming just thinki- ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: BLI-1556768755666.jpg (924x1200, 181K)

cringe

disgusting rat

2012 AJ vs current Zelina

Attached: 001.jpg (642x722, 727K)

i'd like to see the rating from punk's return for summerslam build up until his match with HHH.

Your a disgusting rat you fucking bitch

He's going to AEW

3 fucking ugly turds. Get better tastes cuck.

Attached: 1546251883216.jpg (900x900, 397K)