Brock Lesnar retires from MMA

DANA WHITE AND MMANLETS SEETHING

Attached: UFC.jpg (1080x1723, 392K)

ffs, he's the only interesting mma fighter

Attached: sleeping-man-stock-photograph_csp49025597.jpg (450x370, 41K)

hes scared by black bull

Attached: 1534640304812.png (348x174, 2K)

Brock the farmer would be his best run

>Vince caved and gave him 10 million to wrestle 10 times in a year

Brock is working Dana into giving him more money for the Cormier fight

What a pussy, Lesnar went in pushing cormier around then backs down from the fight.

brocks gonna come back and destroy all manlets but its too late ratings will plunge below 1m

It's funny that MMAnlets try to joke about wrestling being fake but they get worked hard by Lesnar pushing some piccaninny.

You don't watch any real sports do you

>It's funny that MMAnlets try to joke about wrestling being fake
But it is fake

Attached: Me_v_Mandrama.webm (720x400, 2.96M)

I do, actually. I just don't like seeing shitty, generic looking MMA fighters. Now go do your homework, you fucking zoomer faggot

So is MMA.

>I just don't like seeing shitty, generic looking MMA fighters
You prefer fapping to becky Lynch's feet.

>seething
What sports? Counter Strike being shown on ESPN doesn't make it a sport btw.

HEEM

>You wanna see scary looking dudes fighting so you must like an ugly tranny
Never talk to me again you low iq dysgenic fuck

Overeem is a bad motherfucker

>I watch MMA as a sport
I hope you die. Unironically, drop dead right now

Go take a rest fatso, your blood pressure is rising.

I like MMA fans, they're true marks. If Vince hadn't taken over wrestling the wrestling fans would still be like this.

How much do you think he managed to get out of Vince by teasing this MMA stuff? The WWE confirmed him for the Saudi show on the same day that his MMA retirement was announced.

Now MMA fans are now turning into Wrestling fans. Based Vince really has Dana's nuts in the jar.

That wasn't just Overeem, but roided out super Overeem. I will point out that Brock was post-major surgery and it's insane that he even competed again.

Attached: 0c6eaa_7035685.jpg (3264x2448, 706K)

$5 million easy

name one other ufc fighter that doesn't look like an average guy, come on i fucking dare you

This. Heyman has taught Brock everything about how to jew someone out of their shekels.

>wrestling less popular than ever
>ratings dropping with every show
>Now MMA fans are now turning into Wrestling fans

based retard

That will keep happening as UFC continues on without any true stars and becomes irrelevant again.

dumb cuckposter

Average guy? You mean someone juiced out their head. This guy.

Attached: 1221-sage-northcutt-instagram-1.jpg (728x547, 113K)

Combat/Contact sports are dying in general user.

UFC on ESPN was the nail in the coffin. They should have made an deal with ABC on having televised title fights and PPV model is dead too.

Northcutt left UFC for ONE FC, ya simp.

This guy looks like a pushover little manlet you dumbfuck. He's 180 lbs at most

Bellator>OneFC>Risin>UFC

Normal people aren't 300lbs like you

I hate to break it to you guys, but a good 90% of MMA fans were basically saying who cares. He's not considered that legit to them. Probably the roids.

Thanks for proving my point. Nobody wants to watch their neighbour fight

>Draws huge buyrates and is one of the only stars left in MMA
>I-i-it totally doesn't matter guys
Kys Danadrone

Attached: dana white.png (376x376, 177K)

Fucking retard

Workrate marks don't matter, retard.

Keep watching generic mutt midget fighters, you stupid cunt

Attached: retard.jpg (588x823, 109K)

Even minireem is still a bad dude just way more inconsistent.

Right in the diverticulitis

How's his USADA drug pool stuff going?

Why would MMAfags be seething at this news?
They don't want Brock at all, they all hate him and wanted him to fuck off forever.
So this is great news to them.

It's a negotiation tactic
>I want 10 million
>No
>Fuck you then, I'm retiring
>OK, fuck it, here's your money bro
Conor McGregor recently did the exact same thing.

oops responded to the wrong dude. Guess I got worked this time

I could see ONE shelling out for a Brock fight they're total idiots with money

pretty much everyone knows its a sham and selectively enforced since that nigger jon jones keeps fucking up and they just give him a slap on the wrist each time. if bork failed they would sweep it under the rug too

Watching neighbor drama is based

Manlet grumpy. Needs a good Wolfing.

This.
McGregor pulled this same shit a few weeks ago.
Brock is following his lead.

This. It's free, available from the comfort of your own home, and is serialized/ongoing, and you just know the inevitable ending is gonna be some fireworks.

I think he pissed hot on a usada test and since they don't release the results anymore this is the play. Brock looked very juicy at mania

yeah wouldn't surprise me either

>It's free
Yeah, so nobody wants to pay for it

He literally didn't, he looked flabby as fuck. Try actually working out so you know how muscles look you fat freak

>DAS RITE

Attached: dc.png (259x231, 112K)

Attached: optimism gone.png (350x200, 36K)

Clearly defined Lats and delts. Something Brock hasn't had in a while. Definitely on the juice again. And also stop projecting your 400lb mass on other people

Attached: 242_WM35_04072019cm_1304__57d69a63a557846d5285baa32ad847a8.jpg (1400x1050, 198K)

>real sports
like kicking ball into goal or throwing ball into goal or carrying ball into goal, or guiding ball into goal with a stick? no, I don't watch fag shit like that

His muscles aren't defined at all there, you loon, he just has a massive frame like always

He best fucking not go back to WWE.
He's the most boring champion/wrestler EVER, hasn't been good since 2003.

kek what a fucking bust this kid turned out to be
>inb4 he's still so young!
nah Rory turned pro at 16 and had his first UFC fight at 20. Jones won the title at the exact age he's at right now. Northcutt just isn't that talented.

He clearly had more flab at greatest royal rumble for example you dolt

Cope

You still dont need gear to have his muscle mass

His lats and delts are defined because he's landing a punch and the muscles are tensed, tense your bicep and It looks defined.
If his MMA retirement is to be believed then his workouts are now focused on looking good rather than being a functional fighter.

Healthy Bock couldn't take those knees and kicks from Ubereem. Nobody could.

>a good 90% of MMA fans were basically saying who cares.
Nah Brock draws. He's probably a bigger draw in MMA than wrestling. your avg. "hardcore" MMA fan is just a total knob who has something to prove and will claim retarded shit like you aren't a real fan unless you like watching women and 5 foot nothing 125 lbers fight

Or it's all just a ploy to get more money. Dana trying to call his bluff by booking miocic vs DC, but their first ppv sold like shit.

he is going to the aew. paul heyman said at wrestlermania going to las vegas where theyre appreciated. theres no way hes done and the only place that he can go is AEW , it would put them on the map immediately and im sure his schedule would not be heavy per year

You're a poser mcgregortard. End your life.

>He best fucking not go back to WWE.
uh oh

Attached: 1556423645685.jpg (805x821, 240K)