You can argue all you want when it comes to AEW but I'm just hoping that when they'll eventually have games...

You can argue all you want when it comes to AEW but I'm just hoping that when they'll eventually have games, it would be similar to Smackdown HCTP or SvsR 2008. 2K games suck dicks

Attached: Here comes.png (756x960, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Icau40SRzN0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are asking for a video game with a gender slider and unlockable shit chants

Why are WWE games so shit tier, bros? With how capable modern consoles and PCs are there is no excuse for the games to be as terrible and bland as they are.

2K laziness and bad decisions. Like why the fuck would they not have everyone do a finisher on the tables? That's horse shit

You're going to get a wrestling themed Undertale DLC because Kenny is a faggot.

youtu.be/Icau40SRzN0

I think cody said if they did a game he'd want it to be more like the aki engine

Secondin this. I don't know if I'm gonna watch aew or not but if they make a decent game I'll pirate it right away. I've been waiting far too long for a decent wrestling game

That sounds based and you sound gay

The market for licensed games isn't as big as it was in the mid 00s unless you're a massive franchise. Most properties just put out f2p mobile games instead.

just play Fire Pro

Attached: Capture.jpg (1920x1080, 277K)

He sounds based and you sound gay

Fire Pro Wrestling World AEW expansion, lol.

Is this SNES or Genesis?

NO MERCY

You sound gay and he sounds like a fag

keep playing those 2K games with the good graphics, i'll be playing a game that's actually good

Clearly SNES. Genesis has darker sprite palettes.

>inb4 AEW decides to hire ex-AKI devs to develop a game for them
After all, AEW marks are AKI marks.

fire pro sucks too

Leave it alone, it's a budget title. At least it's reasonably priced at $98 for the complete game.

can't wait for the dilation mini game