LMAO BASED

LMAO BASED

Attached: lmao based.png (775x574, 577K)

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

*job to Hawkins and Ryder every week for the next two months in your path*

its not based though if i were them i would vandalize Vinces office

How have they gotten away with this shit for so long?

At this point every report coming out sounds petty as fuck on WWE's behalf.

BIG DICK VINCE DOES IT AGAIN

Attached: u20b8.jpg (443x300, 21K)

These dwarfs are made of glass, how many time has it been now?

you sound like a child pls grow up

you sound like a faggot pls go back to sucking mr sheckelstiens cock

If the revival are so fucking done with WWE why haven't they just stab vince to death? Fucking pussies at the end of the day who take no actions but whine and moan and bitch like all millennials do

you sound like a deranged lunatic i hope authorities lock you up and give you medical treatment

now look who sounds like a deranged lunatic

>*sign a draconian mark contract for indentured servitude*
>WTF WHY IS VINCE TREATING THEM SO BAD
Your indy darlings should've read the fine print

you?

BASED Vince just toying with these shitters that his useless son in law signed that have destroyed the business.

Catfight in this thread. Meoooow!

based

This was the gayest shit I've read all day. Jesus Christ user.

Attached: Wheeze.png (593x580, 621K)

Kissyface.gif

If it keeps Ryder a champ I can live with it

someone should show up to a match high

>petty
>holding someone to a legally binding contract they signed

60 days of erotic shower jokes added

Simple, spend the last two months by lighting up a cigar, walk into Vince's office and put your feet up on his desk. Then say to him "gee, you guys must really love me to keep me around for this long." Every time Vince tries to say something just interrupt him. I'm sure you will get fired eventually.
If not, then at least you get to have some fun by fucking with him on the way out.

You sound like a nigger

Neither you or anyone who works in the wwe would have the balls to do any of that, save your fan fiction for your tumblr fat boy

sounds like what Eli Drake did at Impact that got him fired then sued for a breach of contract...
Oh wait...

If I wanted out bad enough then I would. But then again, hearing the stories about Vince, he may just end up respecting you for showing such balls.

I'm not saying you should assault him or do anything that will get you arrested. Just be an annoying cunt.

>the next episode of RAW afterward, they are given a shoot feces eating gimmick and booked into a 2guys1cup match

Based and redpilled
Fuck the machine

Based killer user

Who is more bitter right now?
The wrestlers? Or Vince?

Attached: Oh Shit.png (191x189, 60K)

>Vince
>bitter
>just looking out for his talent with financial and psychical security not having to bump their bodes to sawdust on the indies
>gets maligned as evil

pro wrestling fans are dumb

i would walk up to vinces office and throw the feces in his face

>If I wanted out bad enough then I would. But then again, hearing the stories about Vince, he may just end up respecting you for showing such balls.

Attached: 1556418945740.gif (326x256, 1.45M)

Vince isn't based hasn't been for a long time

>Vince isn't based
factually incorrect

Attached: VinceStory.jpg (2476x3492, 1.01M)

You don't even believe what you just posted. Go sit down for a little bit and then come back.

Attached: Fidget.gif (540x443, 1.99M)

>Vince isn't based

Attached: LsKgFiV.jpg (951x542, 441K)

If Vince is so based then how come he was molested as a child?

Attached: Vince's Mom Talking To Vince.png (1360x768, 701K)

>story from 100 years ago
he's changed user you need to let go

>i don't agree with you so you're wrong

Attached: 1553646822552.jpg (708x800, 95K)

>just looking out for his talent with financial and psychical security not having to bump their bodes to sawdust on the indies

if he really felt that way he wouldn't get them doing those stupid house shows

>You after coming to the realization that Vince has lost it
It's okay brother

No point refuting an insincere opinion. Everything in this post is too cartoonish to believe.

Attached: Art.jpg (1024x678, 103K)

Attached: its-not-okay_o_392786.jpg (640x492, 138K)

>wrestling shouldn't have tour shows

just because your favorite bingo hall promotion run every few months doesn't mean everyone should confirm to this bad business model.

but they tour for the weekly shows

>anime poster
>too cartoonish

it checks out

and their business model is any better? last time i checked they have record low house show attendances

ah oo eee ouch owwie ooo ooo no that stings ow

Attached: Dong.jpg (960x540, 16K)

What a petty fucking company

I love how they think they can just play around with contracts at will, most carny shit ever. I so fucking with someone would finally challenge these fucks in court to finally set a precedent

relax pal pro wrestling is fake LMAO

I'd understand the extensions if the injuries happened outside of company time, but I can't really get behind it when it happens while they're wrestling at one of your events.

>deliberately injure all your workers by grinding them into mush with 250 house shows a year so you can freeze their contracts if they try to escape

Attached: 1843286287827.jpg (368x276, 10K)

not to mention not firing intentional wellness polocy violations i'm waiting for someone to pull a jeff hardy vs sting

You don't get to extend it at will, stupid fuck

I would never sign a contract like that on anything work related. Even if they payday would be bigger i still wouldnt, fuck that

LOL don't worry NEET you'll never have to trouble yourself with such a burden

There are somewhat dangerous jobs out there in the world. You wouldnt know since you dont leave your basement tho

you better reevaluate your life then

>n-no u
weak promo brother

ill ding-dong diddly shit in your bag

yea yea yea fuck your mom

better than not running shows to squeeze your audience every single penny you can

To make sure user was right this week I put him to the test. I had Paul Bearer call out to California San Fernando Valley to some local associates of ours at the local 81. Paul said "we're gunna need two bikes for a ride into the desert." The guy said "Brother Paul Now we know The Based Man can handle it but I don't know about user it's August it's 120 degrees in the middle of Death Valley." He says "the only thing that survives in Death Valley are the cold blooded. The snakes and the lizards." Paul said "that's alright and in one of those bikes that you're setting up for us I want user to only have enough gas to get to the middle of the desert and not get back." So we're on our way we get to the middle of Death Valley 120 degrees anons bike runs out of gas and I pull up next to him and I ask him this question: "It's 120 degrees how are you gunna survive?" He looks me straight in the eye without hesitation he says "I'm gunna wait for you to go to sleep, I'm gunna stab you in the back, I'm gunna cut your flesh off, make a coat out of it, and I will eat your flesh until I find food. I said "good answer big man but I don't sleep and I drove off and left him." I waited on the outskirts of the dessert he comes out wearing a snake neck tie and lizard boots carrying his Harley Davidson on his shoulder.

Attached: hqdefault (48).jpg (480x360, 15K)

>Vince doesn't want wwe to appear to be a bad company to work for

>shits on talent that want to leave
>tries to hold them hostage as long as he can

Vince isn't helping things doing shit like this.

he probably gave up on that after seeing people go. I'd say they only treated Dean nicely cause they hope he'll come back one day so they can do Shield reunions like how they do for DX

lmao at the last line

>independent contractors

Attached: KEK M8.png (352x359, 129K)

Yikes life aint like movie cringelord

Based

tbf that kind of shit is exactly what makes Vince happy.
He'd probably make them the face of the company.