What are some wrestlers you believe are underrated?

What are some wrestlers you believe are underrated?

Attached: 1533259769212.png (778x756, 370K)

Your mom

Not the shitter in the OP. That's for sure

All of them

Rusev
Cesaro
Buddy Murphy

Me

Roman Reigns

Based Cartelsev

WWE is wasting every ounce of potential they have with this guy.

Attached: e18f644c9af979040e0e106197db8eac.jpg (960x960, 82K)

Try being a great trans worker trying to break her way into this business , and talk about underrated.

I used to think pic related was one, bit then that leak happened a week ago.

If you think about it Dusty Rhodes is objectively underrated. Already before his son became the talk of wrestling websites with this AEW stuff, taking more attention off of him than the opposite, he was relegated to just the Hard Times speech. They can't show his WWF stuff because of the polka dots, and they can't show his non-WWF stuff because it wasn't WWF. So they just don't talk about him.

Jinder, but they need to work w/ him to give him a move set. The guy is fire on the mic he just has the most bland move set imaginable. Lots of potential for him to be a monster heel if they just fix that one broken aspect.

based bait

I wish I got a shot to even be that. Trans rights = women's rights. Womens revolution should mean trans revolution also.

Youre working hard there, brother, and I respect your hustle. But if you wanna work these simps into a real shoot ya gotta be a bit subtler. Hit em with the low blows.

Is he supposed to be Dudley from Street Fighter? I don't think this old time pugilist gimmick works when you don't look like you could fight half the people in the audience.

Bigot

Now were cookin with gas. Just keep easin the throttle like that and youll have these marks seething in no time, kid.

Wtf happened with Rusev? He's hoss as fuck and has tonnes of charisma. He can wrestle a good match and is pretty agile. Yet beyond his US title push before he lost to Cena, he's been buried again and again.

Yup and if I post pics your semen stained underwear would be back around your ankles begging for a trap thread. Think I cant handle Yea Forums losers by now?

The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Fandango
Cesaro
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Buddy Murphy

>Yet beyond his US title push before he lost to Cena, he's been buried again and again.

Hmm... I'm starting to notice a pattern here... Who did you say he lost to again?

See now you clenched the throttle again when I told ya not to go a doin that. Ya aint gonna attract the crowds workin like that. Put some of that stank in your corncob. Now try again.

Get a clue, simp.

Attached: Gallagher_0.jpg (607x310, 38K)

Get him on the gas.

Mustafa Ali.
He's better than Seth Rollins in every single way other than he's not white.

Is he in 2k19 on x1?

Based

Attached: Jimmy_f.jpg (1200x675, 96K)