What does "the big show" mean?

What does "the big show" mean?

Attached: file.png (650x488, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Show_(sports_radio_show)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Large Spectacle

The Massive Event

I've always hated the name Big Show and his horrible theme. They should have called him Big Fat Paul or something.

THIS ISN'T THE BIG SHOW TALKING TO TRIPLE H, THIS IS SHOW TALKING TO PAUL

FAAAAAAT ASSES

he was The Big Nasty Bastard for a little bit

Attached: 71ygB9b10XL._UL1088_.jpg (1000x1088, 146K)

WEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL
IT'S A BIG SHIT
TAKIN' A BIG, BIG SHIT TONIGHT

That's got to be in WWE's Hall of Shitty Shirt Designs. I bet they didn't sell any of those until it went on clearance sale.

You clearly haven't seen many wrestling shirts. Any wrestling shirt that you can't tell is a wrestling shirt without prior knowledge is a good one.

It's amazing how I thought it was such a retarded name for him at the time when he first got it
Now it just rolls off the tongue for everybody. It's like, yeah it's still a retarded name but unlike back then you have to actually sit and think about it to realize it
I felt the same way when Rocky Maivia became The Rock

He comes out wearing this shirt at Wrestlemania 2000. On the WWE Network, they censored the shirt. Kek

25 years in the biz and never had a career defining match or feud.

mmmmm

Attached: big show.jpg (612x612, 96K)

I've always wondered this myself.

Vince Russo said he stole the name from some sports segment/talk show that was called The Big Show.

Vince named him you fucking retard. He called him The Big Show so his initials would be TBS.

Those are Vince Russo's words, dumbass. He stole the name. The TBS shit is a myth.

Bitch
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Big_Show_(sports_radio_show)

WELLLLLL, IT'S THE BIG SLOW

*gets food poisoning*
*Poops on you*

BEEG

his best promo was in Waterboy

fellas that titty is working me into a shoot.

Nah. I love it. It's very recognizable, and is a nice contrast to the interchangeable indie-darlings that have taken over wrestling.

Based