BREAKING NEWS: Multiple WWE wrestlers intentionally failing drug tests to go to AEW

Bryan: "So we've had this question on another show. Why don't unhappy WWE wrestlers fail drug tests intentionally to get out?"

Meltzer: "I know of two people who have attempted that, one who actually strongly attempted that, the other who was going to do that and I suggested to him that it'd be a waste of time because it won't work. And the first guy who actually did it went through with it and it was a waste of time and it didn't work. So there's your answer. Let me say this, two guys have actually come up to me with that suggestion and I told them not to do it.

Bryan: "Can you tell us why it didn't work or would that be revealing too much information?"

Meltzer: "WWE is wise to it and they're not going to fire you when they know that's what you're going for."

Bryan: "So the solution is pretend that you love working there, fail the drug tests, act like you don't want to go and..."

Meltzer: "They're still not going to fire you. They'll suspend you but they're not going to fire you if they don't want you to go. You'll get your 2nd strike and then they'll come up with reasons but if they don't want you, they'll get rid of you but if they DO want you and they know you're doing this as a gimmick to get away, they're not going to let you get away. They're not stupid."

>The Big Leagues
>Everyone wants to get the fuck out and they're unhappy and it's an awful place to work

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Attached: vince cry.png (424x318, 67K)

>drugs
cringe

Didn't they fire TJP for getting a tattoo or something?

Just change your hair or buy some new gear without telling them.

>...Anonymous
>04/30/19(Tue)11:28:22 No.6761822
> (OP) #
>>drugs
>cringe
cringe

This is a story from 10 years ago

>I suggested to him

Dave believes his lies or what?

Nobody in WWE knows him

Yes. But let’s believe these stories with no hint of proof from an AEW spokesman for the lols

They should learn from wrestlers in LU and Impact and sue their way out of the company.

Attached: cT7CXmT.gif (500x206, 1.95M)

Drugs tests aren't enough. They have to leak private videos of themselves saying the n-word or rape someone.

>I know of two people

So who were they, Yea Forums? Place your bets!

>Dave believes his lies or what?
Mate. Vince McMahon paid Meltzer to be his advisor in early nineties.

They just buried Rusev for cutting his hair without permission

>or rape someone
You mean actually holding someone down and fucking them against their will or just looking at them funny? Hard to tell these days

that was 30 years ago

99 of the current employees don't know or care about him

>Multiple WWE wrestlers
>actually it was only one
Fake news

Haha i bet shooting the place up would sure get you fired haha

Yeah the whole ‘two guys came to me for advice’ thing isn’t believable at all.

>Juiced
>Unhappy
>Dying to get out

unironically, I think it's EC3. He juices, he's vanished for prolonged periods of time, he's been buried to oblivion for trying to get out, he's obviously unhappy, he doesn't get mic time and he knows he'd be a big star elsewhere. His complete burial makes sense now.

Attached: ec3.jpg (737x415, 47K)

>the early 90s was almost 30 years ago

Attached: 1544333416418.jpg (1500x1015, 344K)

Some of them use him to get leverage.
That's what his job is.
For wrestlers to get leverage on their promoters.
That part of the job kinda went away with no competetion for WWE.
But it's back again. And they will learn to use Dave again. Also Bruce Pritchard, Jarret and lot of others know Meltzer

That bullshit is impossible to prove

What’s his relationship with Meltzer outside of Meltzer occasionally calling him a shitty wrestler on WOR? If you believe these guys are going to Meltzer for career advice you’re a fucking idiot

Killing your family would definitely do it too

Attached: 1498660170370.jpg (500x357, 63K)

No Way Jose did that. They put the time to change change every pictures with him so that it fit his new hairs and they didn't change the booking with him anyway (i.e no tv time and jobbing to everyone).

If they want you, they will keep you.

>JJ stands for Juicy Juices

Attached: CMFdzxKWoAA0xnP.jpg (600x600, 35K)

Jinder Mahal. Goes from being the WWE champion, to uppermidcarder (US title, feud with Roman, etc) to regular jobber. He might believes he could successfully work elsewhere.

He should never have been more than a regular jobber though, he should be thankful to have gotten the undeserved title run

man that guy... wearing a midriff showing shirt..sporting a fucking mullet, wearing a logo hat, and posing like he's a badass while squeezing 2 ladies buttcheeks.
cant even hate that dude in that photo that's just fucking great.

Nah his skin is the wrong color

>enzo amore sr.

>Lio Rush right now

Attached: newjackchrisrock.jpg (640x360, 20K)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON E-CHADS, EVERYTHING'S FINE NO ONE WANTS TO LEAVE. THIS IS ALL FAKE NEWS IT'S NOT REAL IT'S ALL FAKE NEWS, THIS ISN'T REAL STOP IT STOP IT MELTZER NO ONE WANTS TO LEAVE WWE IS THE PLACE TO BE. SASHA, THE REVIVAL, AMBROSE, HARPER, THEY ALL WANT TO STAY. AEW IS JUST A T-SHIRT COMPANY AND THEY PAY YOU IN HOT DOGS NOOOOOOOOOOOO STOOOOOOOOP.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 8683746568238.png (2560x947, 1.45M)

Revival guys, atleast one of them

I'm pretty sure he got more tv time after changing his hair, it just wasn't meaningful time and now he's back down to doing nothing. So it helped him for 2 weeks or so

Why wouldn't they go to meltzer?

>What’s his relationship with Meltzer outside of Meltzer occasionally calling him a shitty wrestler on WOR?
Same applies to the others. Who is he to any of them?

Yeah but nobody wants TJP. Same reason they didn't sign Elgin. Nobody gives a shit about him him, AEW doesn't want him, NJPW doesn't want him, so WWE doesn't care about keeping them.

>Same applies to the others. Who is he to any of them?

An ASSET, you fucking retard. It's pathetic that someone has to explain why. They can use him, he's got connections and they can use him to spread true or false information in the same way WWE used him to spread information during the Monday Night Wars. Believe it or not, a lot of higher ups listen to WOR every day in pursuit of those scoops.

>That hand

Attached: source.gif (558x336, 2.93M)

is that a young Based Brian Zane?

Is that enzo

>manlet benoit towers over you
they must be 5'4

An asset? So a guy supposedly going to Meltzer about trying to get fired failing drug tests benefits how exactly? Nothing changes for him. The only thing this benefits is Meltzer’s narrative. If guys in WWE are so eager to speak to Meltzer why did his accuracy on scoops fall off a cliff after Jericho left? Do you spit or swallow his cum after you suck it out like a mindless simp?

>Here's a very well thought out explanation as to why a wrestler might see Meltzer as an asset in contract negotiations
>"Do you spit or swallow his cum?"

Honest to god, if this isn't undeniable proof that E-drones need to be rounded up, doused with gasoline and set on fire, I don't know what is.

Attached: E-drone boomer.jpg (972x2115, 418K)

>Consensual Penis

>So a guy supposedly going to Meltzer about trying to get fired failing drug tests benefits how exactly?
He benefits by getting advice on whether or not it'll work and he'll get out of his contract.

>here’s an explanation why it’s bullshit
>whoops, I can’t retort better focus on one line!
F
We have people for contract advice called lawyers.

People realize wrestlers used to call Dave for contract advice and tips on what territories to go to, right? Cornette has said as much too, and you literally just have to look at his twitter to see how many current workers interact with him.

There are valid reasons to dislike Meltzer but trying to pretend like people in the business don't care about him is just ignorant

Don't bother with E-drones, user. They are legitimately of their fucking minds.

Vince would fire them in a heartbeat if they got together and threatened to unionize.

>do crack to get out of wwe deal

How fucked is Vince?

Surely people in the 90s might have cared, no one in WWE now cares about fucking Meltzer you boomer. That’s why he has NO fucking WWE scoops now that’s Chris Boomerico is all elite

How did you get that picture of me? Delete this from the internet or I will sue.

user the people seething at Dave because he resides rent-free in their heads don't listen to anything other than their own confirmation bias

I was one of the people who have said that wrestlers in the past used meltzer as leverage.
And I 100% agree with you on what you just said. But this will change if AEW survives. That is a big if, but if they do, he will have sources through the wazoo again.

Texting Dave is probably faster and cheaper than consulting a lawyer.

Crackbaby identified

funniest part of the WOR was when Alvarez was going through the questions and was like "oh god there's just a bunch of troll questions in here" when it's absolutely obvious he was reading some Summer of 92 emails

>brainlets unironically think EC3 has talent
>actually thinking he's a bigger star wrestling in a garage

OH NO NO NO NO

Shit loads of them tweeted at meltzer when WWE spun him talking about Peyton's boobjob into a weight thing

>Trying to ignore male rape awareness
What a sicko