Is he the worst heel of all time?

Is he the worst heel of all time?

Attached: Baron_Corbin_Bio--f7667424342521d59233b05dc4377a9a.jpg (1200x675, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TdPGWEFa6UM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't understand his appeal and why Vince continues to give him the spotlight, ending Kurt's career made no sense it may aswell have been Tyler breeze who ended it.

Yes.
He has zero talent as a wrestler and yet Vince for some reason keeps shoving him down our throats and then he's ruining other talent by forcing them to wrestle him or with him (For no reason they have never explained why Drew and Bobby ever worked for him) over and over.
You fucking wonder why people are tuning off WWE? Here's your fucking reason.
Get rid of this fat fuck who has no talent or passion for the business.

PRIVATE PYLE WHAT IS YOU MAJOR MALFUNCTION

I agree. He should add some flips to his moveset.

They all worship the devil, it's pretty apparent if you watched WrestleMania

That's catering to the smelly crowd who have a deep knowledge of mandrama. He's got more problems than ring ability.

No he needs to learn a move besides a rest hold and how to talk in a voice besides 'bored' and 'slightly annoyed'

Baron is a loyal company man and he's tall. Vince seems to like his look too.

ITT people getting WORKED

>they have never explained why Drew and Bobby ever worked for him
didn't Drew work for him because Baron was the acting general manager at the time and Drew was expecting some reward for beating up people for him?

That's Vince's excuse for shit heels.

Fuck knows lol Vince changes his mind like the wind when a story starts.

If that IS the case they dropped that storyline for sure.
Now it becomes 'Why did he do it AFTER Baron lost his GM powers' and hell WHY DID HE DO IT LAST NIGHT WHEN BARON BEAT HIM UP IN THE TRIPLE THREAT LAST WEEK

As someone who has never saw anything in him and has never really liked him.

He has been pretty good as a goofy wise ass since his Raw GM ending.
He has been more entertaining than ever and is getting some decent heat.
And hes got a good moveset.

He has something.
I don't know if he needs a look change, or gimic change but hes been funny.

The guy unironically offers nothing. He must have dirt on Vince or something.

last week I thought Drew will interfere in the Styles v Corbin match so they will have a singles match at MitB
but fuck me, that would be too logical, I guess

I got worked so hard that I changed the channel.

No, he's not even the worst heel on the current roster. He manages to be an actual heel that draws heat instead of the insightful heel (Bryan and Zayn) or underdog heel (Riott Squad) that get mixed reactions.

Doesn't he get more heat than any heel in WWE?

awful lotta simps ITT

I'm sure WWE loves all that heat he gets that is making people change the channel in droves. Lmao, Yea Forums will rally behind anyone just to because it's popular not to like them, even if they're proven anti-draws.

>making people change the channel in droves
Where are the proofs?

Corbin's heat is more 'Please stop showing up on my screen' than 'I want to see the face beat you up' heat.
Like the thing about Bryan and Zayn is yes they are heels but they are also good wrestlers, or at the very least better than Corbin so people can get excited for the match with the face they're going to have at the PPV.
Corbin doesn't give that. He's just rest holds, the run around the ring and End of Days.

>Corbin has been constantly in the main event picture or at worst upper mid card ever since he became Constable Corbin
>Ratings have been the worst ever almost all year around
user what's 2+2?

6 ya simp.

Corbin could NEVER reach the heights of Zayn and Bryan because they have top minds for the business and they have top tier promo ability.

But he can be a goofy shitty prick weasely heel, and pull it off well I think

>just to because
Corbin is fine. he actually has character and can do promos. Black and Ricochet, Becky Lynch, those are some channel changers

In your opinion, the bad ratings are due solely to Corbin? Do shows where he doesn't appear have better ratings?

Is this his ring attire? What's his gimmick? Bartender?

yikes

Cringe

He literally gets the most heat lol

>Crowds boos him hard when he's announced for MITB
>Proceed to sit on his hands during the match

So people boo him when he shows up, and then just give up when they realize he's gonna be in a match for 15 minutes. What a great heel.

>He has zero talent as a wrestler
Lmao

seriously i dont understand how all these smarks dont realize they are playing you by pissing you off its a win win for them they are inept and you will always seethe

Attached: 1551112994563.png (612x574, 351K)

>it's a win win for them
>people are turning off their televisions in record numbers

based retard

Brock as Yangus?

He doesn't have ZERO talent. He can talk and wrestle fine, but he's being utilized in the worst possible way. It's yet another case of Vince refusing to utilize guys in a way that emphasize their strengths and cover their weaknesses.

Bruh
You guys will literally watch anything wee throws out. There's no way you aren't watching because of Baron Corbin.

Baron is like Gaitch. he works people and people claim they hate the guy not the character but theyre wrong

Bruh
Look at the ratings from last week when Corbin was in the main event. The viewers nosedived in the third hour. It happens every time that dude is advertised in the main event.

>The viewers nosedived in the third hour.
That happens literally every week though

I didn't watch raw but strowman, ricochet McIntyre we're there also lol according to the wwe video.

This guy and The Miz are the wost wrestlers EVER

Baron is based. Go back to SC, guys.

truth dude is legit a nice dude irl and a cool guy but his character makes them angry as fuck, so he is doing his job and doing it well.

That opened the show, Corbin wasn't in the main event this week. Also is a retard. We post on Yea Forums, the casual tv audience doesn't and is leaving in droves.

This. I love how you retards are completely SEETHING inside and then try to tell yourselves that 'i-it's l-legit h-heat. I-I don't r-really l-like him s-so it's n-not u-useful b-booing' You're pathetic, you fall every single time and no, you don't change the channel or ignore him because clearly you know what he's doing so you had to find out somehow, that's called interest dumbasses and Vince likes that.

This.
His lone wolf thing was a bit cringy but it worked and suited him

Seriously, Corbin sucks

Heaven forbid a heel actually do heel things.
Heaven forbid a heel not be some Ultra Rasslor who can shit out a 4star without even trying.
Heaven forbid a heel can get heat besides cheap heat (and Elias takes that to a level no one else can on the roster)
Heaven forbid a heel be anything but a Cool Heel
It's not "I want you off my TV" heat he has, it's "I got worked and I'm not man enough to own up to it because I'm a smark" heat.

No wonder wrestling is dying. Fans get what they want and then they bitch about it. Meanwhile, the casuals are tuning out because they don't know what the actual fuck. youtube.com/watch?v=TdPGWEFa6UM

so to sum up this thread:

smarks getting worked. Sounds like the greatest heel today.

>Heaven forbid a heel not be some Ultra Rasslor who can shit out a 4star without even trying.
Yes how dare we want good wrestling on a wrestling show.
Next you're telling me I shouldn't want a working car when I buy one.

Based Corbin working these marks

Good job, junior

This. Seth, Corbin, big pushes because they're satanists. But this is wwe/wrestling, people just want to be entertained with good segments and wrestling. Both those simps do neither. Why is satan himself such a shitter? No wonder Jesus is gonna bury him when he returns.

>record low ratings
>working yourself into a shoot

Attached: grass.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

He's really bad.
Shayna Baezler is as much of a cunt as this dude, but she does it so well that it doesn't bother you that she's the main event.
I fucking HATE Shayna, but I really love the heel work she does, because I hate her for the right reasons... not because she's genuinely terrible, but because she's a very hateable heel that is believable.

Nah, that was Triple H from the reign of terror. He singlehandely sank the company. Baron Corbin is reading a script and doing the best he can with the material he receives but Gaytch did it all by himself

Attached: hhhkkk11.png (569x429, 345K)

A heel shouldnt be doing anything you like.

He should be able to have a competent and good match but he does not need to do suicide dives or what other meme moves that everyone spams because they think meltzer likes them

No he is unironically the best heel in the business not named Daniel Bryan. I enjoy Corbin's work.

So you like that you hate her

You know its fine to just hate someone.. just admit you are getting worked ffs

BLWWTOS