WOR: Jay White vs Okada is the plan for Dominion

>4 single matches in less than a year
Defend this.

Attached: 1556551738272.jpg (750x580, 47K)

the singles match is better than anything in wwe, tna, roh, ajpw or aew

Any Kento match this year blows any Jay/Okada match.

>This simp vs Okada AGAIN

Attached: L9MlEPw.jpg (807x659, 37K)

>Already having the record be 2-2
For fucks sake Gedo.

Why not Naito?

He's facing Ibushi at Dominion.

Another fresh match btw.

They lost Kenny and half of their top mid card and Tana is hurt.also no shit if you have been watching the shows they are building to this.Jay wont shut the fuck up about losing "his belt" and alook of doubt washed over his face when he was talking about getting belt back yesterday. he's shook

Because that is a default Tokyo Dome Main event that Gedo is protecting
While they don’t have the best chemistry, it’s the only dimes match NJPW has to offer and there is a reason why they’ve only been matched up once since Naito became a draw.

Then build new main eventers and give fresh matches. I'm 100% sure that EVIL and SANADA are going to be stuck on the fucking tag division again.

lol

You know that is true.

Attached: descarga.jpg (224x224, 5K)

Soon?

>SANADA
No contract not worth the investment
>EVIL
He's probs going over Ishii and fighting Okada soon.

lol no. Jay was probably the plan for Dominion before Kenny left. Just a filler defense for Okada.

how new are some of you faggots?
Gedo ALWAYS does the living shit out of matches

How many times have Tananashi & Okada wrestled? Tanahashi Naito? He couldn't wait to do Okada/Omega every 6-months like clockwork and he'd still be doing that match if Kenny were there. He's about to do Ibushi/Naito for the 3rd time in 3 months.

>How many times have Tananashi & Okada wrestled?
That's different and they evolved every match and if we are talking about the New Naito vs Tanahashi like 4

Evil is dimes

They never did Tana vs Okada 4 times in less than a year. You are blind if you don't see that NJPW has a problem with the main event scene atm.

Literally fake news. They just speculated about it.

>Okada being wasted on this simp
OHONONONONONONONO

Attached: jay white.jpg (1152x2048, 284K)

this. i think people are forgetting the big ass arena BOTSJ finals is running. they probs want an ic or IWGP match on that card.

Good luck selling out Osaka-jo with two shit main events and no hiromu in the junior title match lmao.

It's pretty fucking obvious you brainlet. Check Jay's promo after the Goto match.

defend gedo harder bitch boy

lol it's not a main event problem.

NJPW is structured right now the same way they always have been.
>1 ace native
>2 supporting top natives
>1 top gaijin

live it. learn it. love it.
he then pairs off/rotates those 4 players for the big events.

the upper midcard guys like EVIL and midcard shitters like Sanada have been getting their filler title shots at B/C level events like someone of their stature always gets the filler title shot.

although I don't like how they have relegated KOPW that used to be the #2 event on the calendar and now it's become a filler title shot event.

>Rotate

>Okada and Jay have been feuding since last years G1
>Naito and Ibushi have been facing each other since NEW Japan Cup

Attached: 1556504562228.gif (255x247, 3.99M)

it's 5 now.
Kota is being treated as big as the other 4
he took Tana spot on all the posters when he got hurt. and he's the same size as Okada,Jay,Naito on the poster

in defense of Jay vs Okada in each match they different people. the characters are evolving

Jay have been the same since Gedo joined him. The only difference is BC. Which he doesn't need.

Has Dave ever leaked future plans from NJPW before ?

>he doesn't realize that Tanahashi is being relegated, last year was his farewell, and that Ibushi is permanently taking his spot as the #3 native
....user.....

No. Only when Kenny came on podcast and spoiled MSG

>Tanahashi
>Retiring anytime soon
The man has an ego of the size of a pyramid.

NJPW booking is fucking obvious. You have to be a brainlet to not figure it out.

Attached: a9wgf2iby5u21.jpg (640x960, 89K)

Hell no.

oh i agree i called %90 of 2018 from new beginning and got like 7 of the 9 matches right for WK. predictable isn't bad IMO i enjoy it

No, because nobody tells him the booking.
Because Gedo doesn't tell anyone, but main eventers and some of the people involved in matches.
NJPW was trying to hire Kenny and Gedo told him his path, if he did. And Kenneth went and told Dave that.

imagine thinking I said he's retiring lol
the implication is he's done winning G1's and HW titles.
He's going to b a gatekeeper level guy now.

He still will main event a Dome this next year since they are running 2 (maybe for the IC vs. Ibushi), but he'll lose.

this last Dome show & G1 win were his gold watch to thank him for being a great Ace. The reality is he was a transitional champion and they couldn't wait to get it off him.

Kenny didn't even know he was winning the G1 till him vs Naito and he didn't know who was winning out of Kota and Tana till the ref counted 3

how does he have an ego?
he's put over anyone worth a damn

>Calls himself the ACE when Okada is the face of the company
Uh.. I dunno.

NJPW always goes with 3 native top guys and 1 top gaijin. Always.
This does not change because you're a nujapanlet and have been watching for less than 2-years.

Tana's days of being in the Top 3 are numbered and it's just a matter of time before he puts over Ibushi in a meaningful way to solidify the thought that he no longer has his spot in the Top 3.

He's the ace of century. And okada's character never gave a fuck about the title. the title means nothing to him. He knows and we know he's the man

>Okada doesn't care about the title
Huh?

LINK PLEASE

Title of Ace silly

i wouldn't;t be shocked if they run
Evil vs Okada
Naito vs Kota
and a Jericho match, since he could make BOTSJ finals if they want another big match
Osaka

We stopped watching njpw once the young bucks left

Jay White is still a threat.

Stay worked

>Defend this
They're both cute

Dave Also knows the type of people Gedo is involved with so he doesn't try to find insiders like he does with the WWE

He doesn't want his friends in New Japan visited by the Yakuza

new japan has been so goddamn boring since wk

Attached: 007+%282%29.jpg (880x1214, 583K)

I can't

True. Only Okada/Ishii/Sanada have been good.