ITT shit that bugs you about modern wrestling

I just watched Dunne/WALTER and his finger spots are a definite heel spot. Unless you're someone like Flair, you shouldn't be doing this kind of heel spots, it's fucking annoying.

Attached: 220px-Pete_Dunne_UK_Champion.jpg (220x359, 27K)

When based woop woop man does the finger spot it's 100x better

Attached: Marty.png (816x980, 780K)

Dunne/Walter should have been Walter destroying him for 10 minutes straight. Giving Dunne so much offense in that match was fucking idiotic.

This midget wearing Mae Young's gear lmao

Yeah i agree. they built WALTER up as a monster and having that massive long title reign end in such a Dominant way would of made him look like a star. the problem with that is Dunne is one of the biggerguys on NXT uk (i shit you not) so having it play out like that would pretty much kill all competition for WALTER you would have to pay Thatcher to fight him every PPV and you can't have 5 minute matches at Takeover since they are workrate shows

He's a shitter, but he really does do that spot better. Dunne needs to stop.

I hate this faggot but he does do it better. But he does do it at a face which is still retarded

Marty is really only a face due to the Elite aside from being a bit more funny nothing has really changed about him. the Elite really hurt him

That's part of the problem though. You should change between face and heel. I don't think Marty's completely awful because of his match with Okada, but slightly changing your moveset for booking reasons isn't hard

To be honest if you can't remove one thing from your move set for the sake of one match, you're relying on it too much

Hes not a face anymore. Especially not with Brody and PCO. If either of those guys are with him for BOSJ tags itd be pretty cool. Brody might even earn himself a G1 spot out of it if he impresses.

>Not wanting PCO to die in the G1

Hunter
Just Hunter

Attached: 1554693307304.png (1701x959, 1.41M)

he would be like Hangman where his first few matches are interesting but he would run through the same stupid bumps every match and it would get boring. Brody isnt great and he still works like hes only ever worked in californian shindie shows doing standing moonsaults, but he can probably change it up enough for the G1.
Also his look would carry him pretty well in Japan.

that's my boy WALTER he will fuck you up son!

Isnt Dunne usually a heel anyways and only got established as a face when NXT UK launched? Manlet probably doesnt know how to work any other style.

Pco vs ishii when?

Rhea should wear singlets more often, holy hell

I don't watch modern wrestling so I don't know and don't care!

they should have made the first match a 10-14 minute (near) squash with minimal successful offense by dunne. in the inevitable rematch, dunne could adapt to deal with walter's size and had a competative match to show that walter isn't invincible just because he is big. walter still comes off as dominant in the beginning but the rematch opens up more people to be legitimate contenders without making walter look weak

The finger spots are crap and the guys rarely sell it well. Hell, WALTER was throwing out chops like they were no ones business.

>HHH has a monotonous 25-35 minute match with a plodding pace and also it's no DQ because Haitch hasn't worked a good clean match in 11 years

>typing WALTER in caps

let's be honest, Pete Dunne kind of sucks and the finger "breaking" stuff is cringe and lame.

He just looks really stupid and isn't supposed to. I can't take him seriously.

>Dunne is one of the biggerguys on NXT uk
actually, he's the top guy

He's talking about his size.

he was seling the hand after every chop, you blind retard

oh, my bad
it's actually true btw

This is the problem with finger spots, dudes forget to sell them. It's not always the case but I would say it's usual. Also i fucking tired of finger spots, its retard cheap heat. Theres a guy called Ace Austin in impact who uses playing cards to give papercuts between fingers, its just sad.

You know what bugs me is interview segments where the interviewer is left standing there watching the wrestler cut a promo or getting attacked or whatever looking stupid instead of ending the interview by giving a "back to you in the commentary booth" or "That was one wrestler's opinion" or something.

i comment this in the raw game thread every week. it leaves me in a boiling seethe. when we say there is no psychology in wrestling anymore, it extends even outside the ring and it really fucking bothers me.

>ITT shit that bugs you about modern wrestling
MODERN WRESTLING FANS.
I can't fucking stand 95% of people that post here.
So fucking bitchy and argumentative and refuse to try new shit because they're so loyal to a brand that they're constantly moaning about.
The fans always hijack a show and make it about themselves.
It's impossible to have a good discussion about wrestling now.

His shitty fake tan job is the biggest heel turn since Kane turned on Xpac.

>storylines are repetitive nonsense where two guys start feuding over mean tweets or some shit
>storylines barely have any impact and are easily forgotten about the week after
>every costume is this horrible neon colored shit that doesn't compliment anyone's character
>special PPV costumes are just the white version of someone's outfit and they're just as ugly and garish
>nobody can sell punches anymore
>all the women botch at least twice during a match
>babyfaces are made out to be complete geeks while heels barely do anything heelish beyond cut a scathing promo
>Vince is so strapped for healthy veterans that he brings back Jeff Jarrett and other jobbers from the glory days and sells them as being big time